Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:54 am
The mighty hammer of ban will ring him like the mongolian gong...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:39 am
But doooood!
C'mon, what's an avatar guild without that one crazy inventor?

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:47 pm
Soo...i found some time to get on my ipod for gaia stuff... Tad bit dizzy but i should be released tomorrow. As for the talks you were having, we are in the korra timeline, just no korra or equalisys or the such. We do have some tech, satomobile, radios, ect. In the lastest episode, we saw a gery basic mech used... However, rpers will not be able to use them. They may be encorperated in a future arc. As for republic city, there is no leader of it. Its a neutral ground for all nations. If war ever breaks out, leaders and diplomats may go there for a safe meeting place. It is also the location fir all of our probending stuff. If i missed anything, ou well. Also, DG, dont give up hope on that inventer. I might make VERY limited tools for nonbenders. Kind of like a specialized non bending thing. I figure it'd be a nice addition seeing as waterbenders will get bloodbending. Tools and weapons will be advanced, but nothing extraordinary. Itd just be stuff like... A grappling hook shooter or somehting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm
Snuffins
Soo...i found some time to get on my ipod for gaia stuff... Tad bit dizzy but i should be released tomorrow. As for the talks you were having, we are in the korra timeline, just no korra or equalisys or the such. We do have some tech, satomobile, radios, ect. In the lastest episode, we saw a gery basic mech used... However, rpers will not be able to use them. They may be encorperated in a future arc. As for republic city, there is no leader of it. Its a neutral ground for all nations. If war ever breaks out, leaders and diplomats may go there for a safe meeting place. It is also the location fir all of our probending stuff. If i missed anything, ou well. Also, DG, dont give up hope on that inventer. I might make VERY limited tools for nonbenders. Kind of like a specialized non bending thing. I figure it'd be a nice addition seeing as waterbenders will get bloodbending. Tools and weapons will be advanced, but nothing extraordinary. Itd just be stuff like... A grappling hook shooter or somehting.

I'm already making something like taht for the gauntlet weapon style:
Concealed blade gauntlet
Shield Gauntlet
Spiked knuckle gauntlet
Crossbow gauntlet (i.e. can have a rope attached to the bolt or hook for scaling walls)  

Cain the Blade

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:07 pm
When you said bladed gauntlet, i assumed it was a gauntlet with a blade attached to the outside, running up the arm. We're not getting a** creed in here. A weapon style must be with a basic weapon that everyone can use. If youre going to make hidden and mechanised weapons, you cant reLly have a style revolving around it. If i ever do impliment inventors into the guild, their inventions must be able to be stand alone  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:39 pm
Snuffins

So say I make a style based solely around inventing and gadgets and stuff that are not much more technologically advanced as anything you'd expect from, oh say steampunk era stuff?
If I made it and presented it would that be cool?

Also, i need to talk to you when you get a chance on a few things I've seen around the guild.
Primarily involving styles and whatnot.
Just some questions/clarifications.
No rush really.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 am
It's not like bloodbending being here is a very big deal, lol
I feel like the B. bending style I made is circumstantial... it'll be good against non-benders, sure, but not very good against benders. Against benders, it's even weaker than reg waterbending... I mean, s**t, an obvious green ball of blub going for the enemy... that s**t will never hit anyone, lol

And if it does, it takes multiple hits in very set areas before I can do anything more than lose an arm for an arm...

I was actually thinking of buffing bloodbending to be stronger than what I made it, 'cuz I feel very unsatisfied. Many elite skills (stage 4) involve 1 hit death in this guild, whereas our elite skill requires like 8563745236 energy, specifically hitting all 4 limbs and only THEN can it pretty much kill them. I need to buff it. I might simply make the buff that the water that breaks their defenses looks the same as regular water, not green and obvious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:52 am
DGwar
Snuffins

So say I make a style based solely around inventing and gadgets and stuff that are not much more technologically advanced as anything you'd expect from, oh say steampunk era stuff?
If I made it and presented it would that be cool?

Also, i need to talk to you when you get a chance on a few things I've seen around the guild.
Primarily involving styles and whatnot.
Just some questions/clarifications.
No rush really.

one major theme of the Korra timeline is inventing and the whole world has gotten a steam punk feel to it, so if you wanted to be a mad scientist, go for it...we'd just need to work out a system for it and everything. Like I said, this would porbably be a specialized non-bending style, just because of it's potential, so it wont be available till update 1.2. Also, any concern you find, please inform me. I'd like this guild to be the best it can be.

@Shane
If you're going to change it, make sure you run the changes by me first  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:43 pm
I think I might make the buff that we can add on sense of self to any waterbending technique for an extra 5 chi or something (for example, I make a water whip, that water whip can break their defenses as if it were the sense of self). That makes it less crippling and less difficult to break their bodies ability to resist bloodbending. As it is right now, I can honestly say I never expect to break the defenses of anyone.

Would this kinda buff be okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 pm
Yoooo, awesome earthbender looking for a teammate, hit me with a PM!

Also, hello everyone. ^^

Sirius927

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:14 pm
Snuffins

Alright, well, I'll try and be more specific later but there are certain attacks and even rules that seem too vague? I dunno if that's the word I'm looking for just that there are some attacks that look like instant kills and whatnot, and some that barely describe what they do. And there seems to be some missing rules.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 pm
I've been asking people in messages and nobody wants to team up with me for pro bending ),:  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:10 pm
Quaylan
I've been asking people in messages and nobody wants to team up with me for pro bending ),:

Try Sirius he looks like he's looking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:08 pm
Crazy theory....I think Tarlock is Amon. Just saying  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:33 pm
i was actually thinking the same thing....that or he's somehow in leagues with him  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games