Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:35 am
( 4laugh Shirtless!!! heart whee )
Duke, in the meanwhile, was wondering around, basically looking for anything to smoke. He was still sort of stressed because of that gross bug and he needed to relax. Then, he could see something skin-colored through some bushes. It was Seto. Shirtless. Laying down. After a second, he heared "Hey, Come and sit with me."
He peeked a little more to the side, and there was Jounouchi! Since when did those two get along?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:33 am
(Well, even if I didn't want to he would have caught phnemonia or something. xD)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:27 pm

Jou gazed after Mokuba as he ran off, which was a strange thing to see. Usually, Mokuba was joint to Kaibas hip, and never would run off away from him. Plus after that tramatic state, he was sure Mokuba would be clinging to Seto until his nails caused him to bleed. So what could Mokuba get out of leaving Seto side, why would he? But these questions soon became irrelevant once he heard Setos voice. His head snapped toward Seto, standing in the sun so perfectly, as if a higher being was playing a dirty trick on him. For he never noticed how bright those eyes could be when caught in the trap of the light.

He did not hesitate to move closer to where the other was. Soon the light caressed him as well. His golden locks shimmering as if he had suffered a severe glitter accident. And as the light fell in his eyes, a small gold tint became more visable out of the dominate brown. The warmth was soothing in ways, even though his eyes still appeared souless. It seemed Jou however, could not ignore the light that was on him. Almost as if he could feel Serenity all around him, now he must have been loosing it. Shaking the thought out of his head, he turned his attention to Seto. Not saying a word would be rude, so he chose to say something to the other.

"So..why are you all wet?" he asked softly, hurt still noticable in his voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:38 pm
Seto cleared his throat softly. "Well," he began, "For starters it rained all last night. And, I got a little damp since I didn't get back with you guys until that moron Duke screamed like a banshie..." He trailed off and looked from the green foliage to the other's face. He'd heard the pain in the way he spoke, and his face reflected his emotions as well. Was that his fault for yelling at him? The way the sun danced in the blonde streaks, he looked delicate and vulnerable.

He forced himself to close his eyes again, not being able to stand seeing the tough kid he knew so down. 'No sign of Mokuba, of course...' he mused quickly, glancing towards the plane. He had no idea that previously the labled 'banshie screaming moron' was watching and listening to them.

BANSHIE BANSHIE II BANSHIE III  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:25 pm

Jou looked at Seto as he talked, taking a seat as well. The grass was still moist, which was surprising since he had spent a good while working on the grave. That was probably not the best thing to think about at this moment. His conversation with Seto was still rather awkward, he was not sure of much to say. Afterall, this was the man that always picked on him and be littled him for the longest time, not the easiest person to talk to. He managed to push out a chuckle at Setos responce, but hiding any pain he felt was impossible.

"Well I know that, but you would have not gotten this wet unless you went out sleeping in the rain." he replied, some of the old Jou shining through.

Though it did not stay that way, his pain was obvious. And none of his pain was because of Seto shouting at him, it was all the loss of his sister. He was unsure how much of this he was going to be able to take. It was too hard to think about Serenity not being by his side anymore. This would be impossible to get through alone, even with Honda with him. And for some reason, Seto seemed like someone who could be there for him. Besides, he was the only one who understood how he felt about having a young sibling.

"It's good to see Mokubas alright..." he said.

He meant that honestly, it was not as if he would not care if the little brat died. And the last thing Seto needed to make him colder then he already was, now that would be a tragedy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:36 pm
Seto sensed the akwardness between the two as well, but he was blaming himself for it. He knew that Jou was still upset and he was angry with himself that he didn't know how to make him feel better. At the mention of Mokuba's name, he was alarmed--as if Mokuba had just fallen off the side of the plane--but then he realized why his name was brought up.

Jou was thinking about his late sister, and he was thinking about how Seto still had an alive, kicking, and still mischevious little brother. "I don't think I can imagine," he said softly, "what life would be like without him." He wet his lips, tasting some remnants of the mud he'd woken up in. Then his eyes rolled back over to where Jou was now sitting beside him. "For me at least, there isn't anyone else. It's just Mokuba and I. No one else. I made it that way... to protect him I think--but I can't imagine what he'd go through if I weren't around either... the entire idea is just..." he trailed off again, closing his eyes and shaking his head in the grass. "I just can't..."

After a second or two, he continued, "In a way, you and Serenity are like that... You have your friends though--if you don't want to bother with us--I can understand completely. You and I haven't exactly gotten along in the past..." He sighed. When he was talking about himself, he felt perfectly articulate. Whenever he spoke to Jou about anything other than Mokuba though, he never seemed to be able to get his point accross. "Maybe I should just shut up," he said to himself.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:37 am
Duke slightly twitched when he heard Seto refer to him and was about to jump out to claim the opposite when he realized he shouldn't do that. If he watched closely, he could very well find something to bribe these two with. Since Seto was such a rich b*****d it would be rather... Awesome if it turned out he and his 'worst enemy' became big friends! He could blow the story up into a love story and he could sell it to the press and be able to efford buying himself an Ashton Martin! biggrin
Yup, he completely forgot they were stuck in this jungle.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:02 pm

Jou just looked at Seto as he spoke, but it was strange. He was stuttering and slipping on his words. That never seemed like how Seto would react to a situation. And he didn't seem to confident either, in general he was not being himself.

"No, you don't need to shut up, it makes sence. But everyone I know would not mind being your friend. Why do you have to push us away?" Jou asked.

It did hurt a little bit, to think of it. Afterall, the moment he met Seto he was ready to be friends. No matter what though, Seto would push everyone else away. This thought had been on his mind for a long time now though. He always wondered why Seto pushed all people away from him, he must get lonesome with only a pre-teen to talk to. Now however, it seemed he would be getting his answer.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Seto was quiet for a long time. It was so long that it may have appeared as if he didn't hear the question. In reality, he was just comming to terms with it. Jou thought he pushed people away? No--he didn't mean to push them away, he just wanted to make sure that he had everything under control.

Whenever he wasn't in control of whatever was going on, he always got very tense and nervous. If the case was extreme enough, he feared it... but, a case as such hadn't appeared in his life since childhood. 'Everyone I know would not mind being your friend' He closed his eyes, trying to remember other things that the blonde had said. Wasn't that it? It seemed like he'd said a lot more.

'Can I even answer that question?' Seto wondered in the privacy of his own mind. 'I don't mean to push people away...'

"So, that's what you really think of me, huh?" Seto said finally, still not opening his eyes. "You think that I'm antisocial? That I could have tons and tons of friends if only I didn't turn my back on all of you?"

"You're wrong, that's not what I'm like at all. You don't know much about me. And, don't missunderstand me: I'm not trying to say that no one understands me... I'm just saying that you don't know why I make some of the decisions that I do. I'm not pushing you away..." He paused again. He wasn't sure how he could make Jounouchi understand him without testing their shaky relationship. He didn't feel like he knew him enough to explain to him all of the things that had happened to him in the past--things that even Mokuba didn't know about. (Or, so he thought.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:18 pm

It was not to long before Jous head snapped back to look at Seto. Now, instead of gleaming from the skylight, Setos eyes had frozen to solid ice. He had angered him, which was not much of a surprise. His eyes softened as he looked away from the other. This relationship seemed as if it would never work out, but he wanted to try. With a deep sigh, he tried again.

"I may know more about you if you gave me a chance. But you always insulted us and kept us as a distance." Jou commented.

This was not one of those days that he wanted to get into a fight. His tone was not even out of normal range, he was already upset enough. The last thing he needed at the moment was for Seto to start another fight with him. Besides, Seto seemed more hurt then his tone led on. Maybe Seto did not know when he was pushing others away from him, or being cruel to them. Apart of Jou reconized the look in his eyes, but he could not be sure.

"But...I always figured there was more of a reason behind your actions. I was just never willing to try and be friends after you just seemed to pick on me. You always seemed to hate me, so I started to hate you. Now...I dunno what to think.." he whispered looking at the grass.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:33 pm
Seto parted his lips and looked like he was going to say something but only closed his mouth again. At Jou'd non-defensive words, he realized that he might have been a little harsh even though it was unintentional. He followed Jounouchi's gaze to a blade of grass with a small red striped bug on it. He heard that Jou whispered something, but he couldn't make it out too well because the direction the other man had whispered it.

He sat back up again and stretched his arms before crossing them on his knees. His pants were drying now too. That was good, because it didn't seem like an okay thing to do to remove his pants and parade around in his underwear infront of people--even if they were located outside of society's gaze.

"I don't hate you, Jonouchi," he said, not being able to keep an amused grin off of his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:24 pm

Jou looked back at Seto, he looked like this was a funny matter. It was almost hard to believe, Seto actually found it humorous that Jou thought he hated him. So this whole time, Jou could have been friends with Seto, and he had wasted a long time thinking Seto was showing his dislike for him. His face grew from sorrowful to shocked, he still could not believe it.

"You have to be kidding? This whole time you didn't hate me?! So this whole time what I thought was just an assumption? Damnit.." he muttered.

His feelings around Seto had always made things more difficult. Espeically since he always saw Seto everywhere he went. Things could have been more tolerable if he had known this before. But it wasn't long that this new feeling last, he couldn't escape sulking. Now he too had noticed the ladybug on the blade of grass. Using a finger to lift up the ladybug, which seemed to walk timidly around the form of his finger. All he could do was stare at it, he did not desire to look anywhere else.

"So..if you didn't hate me. Then why did you always pick on me...be little me?.." he asked, to what sounded like a bitter growl.

He could not deny he was a little upset. Afterall, when he was not being tortured at home, he would always have to go back to Seto. Like his father, Seto always put him down, though not to his fathers extent. But soon, his father also began to use "mutt" jokes. That's when he use to get really upset when Seto used them, no matter where he went, he was just a worthless dog to kick around.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:38 pm
Seto watched Jou watch the ladybug, seeing how quickly emotions changed on the other's face. 'Well, the fact that his sister is dead and he's all out of sorts anyhow probably has something to do with it,' he thought.

He considered how to answer. 'Did you want me to proclaim love for you or something instead?' was the first thing that came to mind. He decided not to say it though, because he wasn't 100% positive that he wasn't in love with Jou, and that would take the humor out of it.

"I really hurt you by saying those stupid things, huh?" He continued searching the other's eyes under the blonde bangs. "I don't really have a good excuse for saying things to you. It just always seemed like the sort of thing that we'd do. You'd try and insult me, and then I'd insult you. It was almost like we were playing some kind of twisted game to see who would back down from the mudslinging first." He bit his inner lip softly.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't really think that you're a shitty duelist. You just need to get organized and think before you lay your cards down. You played well in the finals..." he paused, wondering if he'd hurt Jou's self-esteem in areas other than dueling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:32 pm

It was not long before the ladybug parted its wings and left Jous finger. At that time, Jou was just looking at Seto. All of that had been a game? Well, Setos ideas of games weren't much fun. But at least this way he knew that Kaiba meant no harm in the things he said..at least, thats what he got out of it. The mutt jokes were never but annoying until his father picked up on it, and that was not Setos fault. Maybe it was best to let that go, since Seto had no clue what he would be talking about.

He looked away after awhile, a smirk staying on his face. At least Seto was ready to admit that he did not reek at dueling. Being on to actually make it to the finals means you can't be all bad. Though he did push Setos critizism to the side. The last thing he would do was say that Seto was right, he was stubborn, something in common with the Kaiba brother.

"Yeah, me making it to the finals is solid proof." he replied, still the smirk remaining.

Getting over Serenity would not happen over one civil conversation. The pain showed, and would probably linger for days..maybe even longer. But talking with Kaiba was more fufilling then Jou had expected. It was nice to talk to someone who could relate to you. Not to mention that he was finally given the chance to have a normal conversation with Kaiba.

"I wonder how long were going to be stuck here. Hopefully we will find some food soon." Jou pointed out.

Now even with the chance to talk, he could still not think of a thing to talk about. Maybe it was Serenity, or it could even be his own nerves.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas