Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:21 am
"No?" Kendall asked, in a bit of confusion even as he pulled the water glass away and placed it on the bedside table. He then tried to mop up the spilled water as best he could. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:16 am
Kyria took deep breaths. "Too fast." she mewed seeming a little brighter. "Sorry. . ." She added with a little sniffle. She felt so weak now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:38 pm
Kendall smiled. "Don't be. That was my fault." he whispered before his smile slipped a bit. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I should have noticed that you were feeling unwell . . ." he murmured, his guilt seeping into his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:06 pm
Kyria shook her head. "Good. . . at hiding." She whispered to him forcing her hand up to cup his cheek. "Not your fault." She took slow deep breaths and smiled. "Good Kendall. Sorry. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:14 pm
"Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh." Kendall was quick to hush her apologies. "There's nothing to be sorry for." he said, smiling a bit as he held her hand against his cheek. "Just rest and get well again." he said before chuckling. "That's an order." he teased her before he placed her hand back down by her, leaning over to give her a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:27 am
Kyria kissed him back. But her expression was set in weak stubbornness. "No." She grumbled. She couldn't convey how scared she was. She didn't want him to go. Her fingers till trying to weakly keep ahold of his hand. "Stay." She mewed. "Scared."

Tyrion looked over and smiled. It was adorable how Kyria clung to Kendall. Her expression seemed more like her normal self than when she came in.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:42 am
Kendall chuckled. "I'm not going to leave you." he said, squeezing her hand gently. "But I do want you to rest, okay? I'll still be here when you wake up. I promise." he whispered, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:07 am
Kyria mewed softly and yawned. "Mmmn~" She whined and rubbed her eyes. Her hand gripped his again. "Stay." Her eyes drooped again. "Quiet. . .so Quiet. . ." She breathed out as she dropped to sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:00 pm
Kendall smiled. "Go to sleep." he whispered before he pressed a kiss to her forehead and tucked her in, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. He then turned to Tyrion. "How's she doing?" he asked, gesturing towards the sleeping Arisa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:00 pm
Tyrion smiled a little. "They've healed her best they can, she just needs rest and time to heal up more. She can't feel her left arm at all either. So she's stressed about that." He sighed holding that hand. "But I'm hoping to keep her from thinking the worst. . .How's Kyria. . .I noticed her nose was bleeding."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:09 pm
Kenall's smile disappeared completely. "I think Arisa's injury affected Kyria . . . somehow. When she was hurt Kyria mentioned the music going into chaos. I thought she would faint right there. I'm hoping that once Arisa recovers, Kyria will recover as well." he said, frowning thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:23 pm
Tyrion nodded. "It makes sense. . .They're twins. I'm sure they've both been sick at the same time too. . ." Tyrion frowned. Kyria heard music? No wonder she was a little less. . .lucid. . . "I hope they both recover. I can see how much she means to you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:33 pm
Kendall smiled. "And I'm sure Arisa means quite a lot to you as well." he said, grinning a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:19 pm
Tyrion nodded. "I'll admit. . .our first meeting wasn't. . .wasn't the best. At all. . . But. . .I've dedicated my life to making sure she'll never be captive again. . ." He smiled at Arisa. "And I guess in a way. . .we were supposed to meet. . .because I was able to take her to her sister."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:03 am
Kendall nodded, smiling. "If I were you . . . I'd tell her how you feel. She took a sword for you. That sort of action does not stem from nothing." he offered as a bit of friendly advice.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games