Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 pm
Rose bit her tongue heavily until blood filled her mouth. Rein squeezed her hand. "I'd just like to say that all this fighting makes me sick in the stomach." Rein said with a sigh. "I want Naomi to grow up in a happy household. She may not be related to most but she's a pretty little thing and fragile." He smiled softly at her and looked over at Damien. "And I'm sure we've apologized many times for our behavior and for some reason or another it was thrown back at us. Klaus only took Gabriel so mama could have some bonding time with him. She didn't have time to tell anyone because she had a feeling Damien would bite off her head."
Ellyone kept staring down at the floor then tentatively looked up at Tamera. "I didn't stop loving you." She said small. "Demi doesn't want to share any more. And I only wanted you to join us. You didn't have to throw a tantrum. And my children aren't selfish! They have heightened emotions yes but they're not selfish." Ellyone got up and paced a little she hated sitting a hand gripped her hair as she felt her own emotions slipping again. Rose definitely got her temper. Rein got her calmness and Klaus got everything else. Her eyes kept flicking to Naomi and then to Damien. She had to keep those two apart when Naomi became aware. It was vital or they'd all be doomed. She wished she'd never slept with that human out of spite for those two other's. She'd risked them all. Badly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:11 pm
"Then if we're all agreed..." Demetrius looked from one family to the other, "I would like to see all of us in one until, but the human has requested separate living quarters."

"I'll help you raise Gabriel," Leila whispered to Tamera.

"You are my daughter, not my partner," Tamera spoke gently as she held Gabriel closer to her, "I will raise him like i've raised you and Damien."

"We're dismissed," Demetrius spoke sternly, "No more arguing..please. For the sake of us all, find common ground and stay with peace."

Tamera took Gabriel outside to let him explore the home before their adjoining home would be built. Leila went to the library with Damien following.

Demetrius approached Ellyone, caressing her cheek before kissing her forehead, "Mijn lieve, I only ask that we find peace within our home. I do not wish to share you with her any longer, but if she could be friends with you I wouldn't argue."

He then looked to his children with Ellyone, "I know all of you understand where I'm coming from when I ask that everyone get along here. Most of us are far too powerful and could hurt those who are weaker."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:48 pm
"Oh look who's finally giving a damn- ow! Rein!" Rose hissed rubbing the back of her head.
"Don't talk like that. To him." He gestured to Ellyone.
"She's taking my son away." She whispered burying her head in her hands and starting to cry.
"Wow this is really cutting her up isn't it?" Rose said frowning.
"Rose!" Klaus hissed lowly. "Of course it is." He stalked out after Tamera. "Weekends." He said to her. "Eli is Gabriel's father you will not cut him off, I will not let you." His eyes turning to Damien daring him to pick a fight with someone stronger than him. "I would rather you not let what happened to myself and Demetrius happen to them. Unless you're just as selfish as Ellyone, in which case go on and make your bed to lay in. I will have no part in your jealous nature." He turned and went back inside taking Naomi off Rein who gladly raced out with Rose to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm
"Don't give me orders," was all Tamera answered to Klaus before allowing him to leave.

The once sweet little boy who had once given her the love she continuously given him was gone. Now was another cold man who hated her. She didn't blame him. A son loved his mother better than any other woman he would ever come across. She had every intention on allowing Ellyone to greet her son. At one point, Gabriel was conceived in love.

"Even when you fly away, don't forget your mother," Tamera whispered to Gabriel as he toddled around in the field.

"The entire time I was gone, she spoke of returning to show you the boy," Demetrius held Ellyone close to her, "I'm sure once you two sit down alone once again she'll open up to you. All that I ask is that you don't touch her anymore. Let her be the single human mother while you get to bask in all that I want to give you."

Demetrius kissed Ellyone deeply before turning to get some old business done.

Leila sat on a fallen tree as Damien held a black ball of fire in his left hand, a look of boredom upon his face. The elder sister glanced over before asking, "So, what do you think of all this?"

"I was just a baby when we left, I don't know any of these people for the most part maybe a memory or two," Damien shrugged, "All I know is that Ma is unhappy, you're unhappy, and I just want whatever Father wants."

For the first time in awhile, Leila actually laughed. She couldn't believe Damien had really turned into his dad's little dog. Though she wouldn't say that to him, it'd hurt his feelings and she didn't want to argue with anyone else.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Ellyone nodded a little waiting for him to leave then frowned. Where was Naomi? She didn't remember giving her to any one. "Naomi?" She ventured unaware that Klaus had taken her and was somewhere else playing with her. "Naomi?!" She raced out side panicked. "Naomi! Tamera where's my baby?" She asked looking nearly really to blow up a town just to find her infant. "Rein? Rose?" The twins shrugged and kept beating on each other. "Who took my infant!?" She roared starting to lose control.

It was at that moment Klaus popped up with Naomi giggling happily in his arms. "You okay mama? We heard yelling." Ellyone's expression turned from crazed to relieved as she grabbed her daughter and held her close. "Klaus why didn't you tell me you had her?"
"I thought you already knew?" Klaus replied. IT was at that point Ellyone raced off to her room so they didn't see her crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Tamera went up to her room with Gabriel in her arms, where it was located close to Ellyone's room for old purposes, heard the door slam shut and locked before hearing the angel cry. Just moments before, she had came in screaming for her infant. The human mother felt worried and guilty for Ellyone, knowing what it was like to not know where your child was and if they were ok. Tamera had sworn she would've gone mad with worry about Leila when she left with Demi.

Now, she cradled the toddler as Gabriel was fussy about being tired. She rocked him in a rocking chair, humming a soft lullaby until he felt asleep in her arms. Tamera held him close to her, not wanting to let go. It was then that she felt something odd on his back. She knew what they were...wings. Angelic wings. Leila didn't inherit the wings, but Gabriel had. Tears formed in her eyes, she realized how relieved she was knowing that Leila was more human, and horrified that her son was more angelic. He would feel different from his human mother, not knowing the natural human connection she so easily felt with Leila.

"You will be far safer than I can provide," she whispered, forcing her tears back, "But I will protect for as long as I can before I must allow others to help you."

Tamera carefully laid Gabriel in the crib before remaining by his crib. She picked up some needle work, listening to Gabriel snore softly.

"What's all the commotion?" Damien and Leila had ran to the house, only to hear that Ellyone had found Naomi, "Over a baby...?"

"Naomi is just an infant," Leila looked down at Damien, who then nodded in understanding, "Did your dad leave?"

Damien closed his eyes, sensing his father's dark aura at a distance. Dismayed, it seemed that his father had gone off on some business thing. Then he looked over to the side of the house to see material of wood, paint, and other stuff to build on the large house. He motioned for Leila to look, "Is that where we're going to stay?"

"I guess it'll be a new wing for us so we're not fighting anymore," Leila shrugged, "I'm heading to the library to catch up on my studying."

"Studying?" Damien questioned, "Why? There's no point-"

"If one doesn't understand history, they're doomed to repeat it," Leila quoted before walking inside.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:22 pm
Ellyone took deep halting breaths trying to calm herself. Naomi was just confused with her mother's sobbing. The infant was having fun with her older brother. "You had me so worried little one." Ellyone whispered to her dozing infant. "You should have told me." She caressed Naomi's back curling around her. "You're never leaving my arms ever again." She vowed swearing none would ever hold her but her mother.

Klaus stalked to his siblings rough housing to one side of the back yard. "Wow, you two really are weak." Klaus teased. Rose and Rein stopped and frowned.
"Says you." Rose hissed.
"Yes says me who wiped the floor with you last time." Klaus chuckled. "come I'll teach you how I did it." The twins nodded and rushed to the other side of the field waiting for him to take his position.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm
Demetrius returned to a somewhat quiet home with a large bag full of money and a small band of demons following him to get started on the house. The demons had their orders to not bother anyone or anything, just to work. Demi made sure of that at least. He saw Klaus teaching Rein and Rose a few tricks, waving at them before heading inside. Leila was in the library, and everywhere else seemed quiet. Too quiet.

The demon went upstairs seeing the two females' doors shut. He felt a serene tranquility from Tamera's room, and an odd, overwhelming feeling from Ellyone's room. Though he'd rather find peace, he knew Ellyone's type of peace always came with some type of excitement. Demetrius easily entered the angel's room to see her napping with Naomi in her arms. Whatever happened, the infant was involved. He bent down and kissed Ellyone's forehead before leaving and going to his own room.

Damien heard his half-siblings voices from the other side the field he had been on. Curiosity overcame him as he watched them train together, recalling his training with their father. He watched them for a small amount of time with interest. They were close to how Demi trained him, but they did some things different than what he was used to.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 pm
Klaus laughed. He wasn't even trying. "Come on Rose step up that one only tickled." He laughed dodging their attacks easily. He moved faster than them too making sure that he didn't hurt them. He let them hurt him but the most he did was gently bat them away from him. "Now you two aren't even trying." He teased. But then Rein was gone pain erupted from Klaus' back and he turned. "Well, that was impressive." Klaus teased moving out from his brother's claw and pinned both twins to the floor. "Not bad, you actually got a critical hit. You're both better than when I left." They smiled up at him then he turned his head. "Care to join us Damien?" Klaus asked smiling genuinely.

Ellyone woke suddenly a watched her daughter play with the feathers on her mother's wings. But she missed her Demi and after pulling Naomi into her arms giving her daughter a feather from her wings and went to Tamera's room. "Tamera? Can we talk?" Ellyone asked biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm
"We may," Tamera answered calmly.

She was hurt by the circumstances, but knew she had to find a way to make things work with Ellyone. That had two beautiful children together, and now that Ellyone was keeping Demi as a monogamous lover, they had to try even harder to figure things out. Tamera stopped her needle work as she sat casually on the rocking chair, watching as Ellyone entered the room and took a keen interest in Gabriel, "You can hold him, just don't wake him please."

Damien hesitated to answer. Being trained by Demetrius personally for so long and knowing a little more of his demonic powers than his siblings, he was afraid of sending their souls to oblivion or catching them ablaze with his fire. Then again, Klaus seemed to know what he was doing while the other two were training themselves on their own abilities.

He nodded as he put his hands in his pockets, as soon as he approached him his body completely engulfed in black flames as his eye sockets became blanketed in black, "Sure, i'd like to play too."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Rein's eyes lit up then all of a sudden a huge chunk of the flames went on Rein's palms. "Have you mastered the blue flame yet?" Rein asked changing the black to blue and back over and over. "Rose show him yours." Rein added absently. Rose nodded a little nervous. "We're sorry we were such jerks when you were a baby. There's no excuse. But we'd like to get to know you now and hopefully be friends." She smiled small her fingers dug into her palm as she coated them in blood throwing them at a tree the blood turning to blades cutting down a tree.

Ellyone smiled softly as Naomi crawled over her mother to her back holding on to the wings. "Gentle Na," Ellyone whispered before gently caressing her son's cheek. Naomi watched over her mother's shoulder. She didn't have wings yet. "I'm sorry about how things went. I never meant to hurt you." Ellyone said standing up right and sitting on the bed. "I guess a lot of things have changed. I still love you. Nothing will change that. And I never want you to feel you're on your own with this. I want to help. Even if I can't be your lover any more I want to at least be your friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 pm
"Come around to Leila too," was all Tamera answered.

She wanted things to be right with her and Ellyone, but it was still too soon. There wasn't a doubt in Tamera that Ellyone was speaking the truth, she knew Ellyone would help out as much as she can. In the end, Tamera wanted to be the one who did most of the work.

"Just come around to Leila too and make things right with her too, not just Gabriel," Tamera picked up her needle work and began to stitch a small pattern, "Thank you still. I just want my children happy."

The plant life around Damien began to die rapidly around his radius before starting to expand further and further away from him. His soul was becoming darker than he anticipated. Demetrius had taught him to stay in this demonic form for only so long, but it was starting to consume Damien as he remained in it, trying to fight back the natural urge to kill the three in front of him. He wanted to taste their blonde, feel their organs seep into his mouth, their souls and their screams writhing in agony. Anything just to feel their pain in his blood.

Demetrius sprinted out of the house before appearing in front of Damien, speaking in a deep, demonic voice in Demi's natural demonic language. The words were slurred and slippery, almost speaking in tongue before he finally had Damien coming back to his normal self. Demetrius patted Damien's head, "You will use that form the day you kill me, for now it's not a play thing."

The demon man walked passed the others before walking back into the house. Damien glanced around before he realized where he had been the entire time before he noticed Rein's beginners flame and Rose's blood weapons, "Those are cute, what game should we play?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:56 pm
Rose's eyes lit up. The time energy she'd absorbed from his strange form made her aura pulse. "Impressive." The twins said together. Klaus didn't flinch. He'd seen so much worse. "Be careful Damien, they may look cute but they're deadly." Klaus said simply. "Small but lethal that's how our mother taught us. Don't you dare." He hissed at Rose who gave a cute pout with a smile hinting the edge.

Ellyone nodded a little trying her best not to snap. She just held Gabriel and Naomi watching then snuggle and sleep. "I'm trying with Leila. I've been trying with Leila but it's as if she's ashamed of being a weeping angel."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:17 pm
Tamera remained silent. She had nothing else to say to Ellyone, at least for now. Her eyes never left Gabriel, she knew how unpredictable Ellyone could be. One minute she's happy, and one minute she'd fly off with everyone Tamera had to keep herself sane. Apart of her wanted to snatch Gabriel from Ellyone's grip, but she new better. It was better to allow him the advantage of knowing Ellyone and his own abilities so there wasn't any small identity crisis.

Damien played around with the others for awhile, getting to know them a little better before he rushed to his own mother's side. He wanted to tell her about his experience. The young demon ran up to Tamera's room before coming to a complete stop before he saw Ellyone holding Gabriel. His blood ran cold at the sight before he turned to see his mother, looking at Gabriel as she did her needlework.

"Ma," Damien spoke only one word.

Tamera nodded gently before saying, "It's fine, my child."

He kept a watchful eye on Ellyone before going to Tamera, placing his hands on the arm of the walking chair, telling her his time playing with the three others. Tamera smiled and nodded at Damien's explanation, "It sounds like you had a good time, i'm glad. Why don't you find Leila and see if she'd like to join you and the others?"

Damien smiled before running off. Tamera's smile faded as Damien left, her gaze then went back to Gabriel.

Demetrius found Leila sitting alone in the library, looking out over the ocean where she had went to the cliff and saved her angel mother's life. He had never spoken much to this child before, there was no reason to. But, now that they were in an understanding, he had to have some authority, "I know this is difficult for you."

"You know nothing," Leila turned, her piercing eyes seeing right through him, "You've sold my mother out for nothing. I don't care what you have to say, we were better off leaving until you came along."

"I'm sure the others wouldn't agree with you," Demetrius sighed before approaching Leila, "Ellyone still loves you as well as the others, you're putting up a hard front for them to cross."

"A hard front?" Leila stood up, her voice becoming sharper, "I lived here with them without my human mother for almost a year, training by myself because I can't do what they can and Ellyone has no idea how to train me when I don't have those type of abilities. I saved her life before you decided to come back, and I'm the one who's being called selfish when it comes to me standing up for Damien and my mother! So whatever you have to say is pointless, you should've let us just leave in peace."

Demetrius listened as much as he restrained himself. He then asked, "Are you ashamed of who you are?"

A bright light loomed around Leila, causing a heating substance as if showing off her own ability to keep herself healed and looking constantly perfect. Leila then turned back to Demetrius, "Of course not, I have abilities to help my brothers and my mother. Anything besides that I'm not interested in. I'd like to be more human in order to be more of a help than an hindrance."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 am
"Yet, what you are doing right now, is being a hindrance." Klaus said simply. "Though, I know understand everyone's apprehension with Ellyone." Klaus scratched his head. "I mean Tamera is watching for Ellyone to explode into the sun and Damien is ready in case she goes on a murderous rampage. . . Was she ever really that emotional?" Klaus shook his head. "Anyway, back to the point at hand. If she didn't want you to be included then she would not have made an attempt at helping you. From what I gleaned the lessons were designed to train you. However, if you were sane, which I'm starting to doubt, you'd have seen that." Klaus shook his head leaving the room after giving his father a few souls to heal with.

Ellyone frowned at them both as if they were insane. They were walking on eggshells. Was she really that emotional? Ellyone pressed her nose to her son's forehead smiling softly. "I'm not crazy, so stop acting like I'm a ticking time bomb you treat me like a normal person and I will act like one. You piss me off and I'll show you just how crazy I can get." Her eyes flashed black at Damien as she gently stroked her son and daughter.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games