Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm
"As you wish, my King," Troy bowed before leaving Conrad's side.

He walked along the halls and then stopped when Anya came into view. Troy watched as she approached him to head to the ballroom, but he stopped her by grasping her wrist, "Is this the day you become the true Queen?"

"Perhaps," Anya gazed straight ahead, "Perhaps not, it doesn't matter as long as Conrad is still my mate and husband."

"If you are to be Queen, you will serve well to keep your pretty little nose out of politics around here," Troy commented, "I don't know how you managed to seduce the King, and I don't exactly want to know. Just remember your place."

Anya's sharp crimson eyes turned towards Troy, causing him to take a step back, "And if I am named Queen I will have you hunted if you ever such words again. "

The female vampire left Troy's side and entered the ballroom where Conrad stood. She immediately forgot her anger with Troy as she walked over to Conrad, holding the bouquet of flowers in her grasp as she smiled up at Conrad.

Troy spat after Anya before going to Emma's bedroom. If she were a married woman, then any man that entered her bedroom could be seen as a secret lover. A sly smirk formed on Troy's lips as he just walked into Emma's room to see her sleeping. By her whimpering, she was having a nightmare of some sort. Troy approached Emma, barely whispering and placing a hand on her shoulder, "My Princess Emmaline?"

Then, in one swift hit, Troy was knocked in the face by Emma's fist and sent flying through the walls until he hit something metallic. Troy fixed his glasses as his other hand went to the back of his head, "...Damnation..."

"Ughm...you took a pretty nasty fall."

The male vampire looked up to see Liam looking down at him curiously, "I never spoke ill of the King, but i'm sure there are a few choice words I'd like to have with him some day."

"Yeah..you do that," Liam continued lifting weights, "Just don't wake up Emma, I've let her nail me a few times but her punches hurt like a b***h."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 pm
Conrad's soft smile at someone turned into a huge grin then a look of awe. She looked so beautiful. Her favourite classical song played softly as she walked toward him and he held out his hand to her. He wondered if she could tell by all the decorations what he had planned. He'd also purposefully asked Tory to wake Emma because he knew Emma would send him flying. Paybacks a b***h Conrad thought feeling a few tears of awe roll down his cheeks. "So beautiful." He whispered when she got to him. "Dearly beloved. . . " The priest began but Conrad barely heard him. He was so transfixed on his soon to be wife he lost all view of everything around him and just saw her.

Emma had woken from this strange dream. . . That Troy vampire had entered her room while she was sleeping being all creepy pervert like so she punched him. Hard. When she woke she saw a hole about his size go through several walls and saw Liam. "Hey honey!" She waved with a grin. "I love you~" Then she got up and got dressed into something appropriate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 pm
Anya's eyes widened, knowing that the day had finally come that she and Conrad would be together forever. If only... As happy as she was, she wanted Oscar there to be a witness to her first and final union with someone she loved. Once the rings were placed upon her finger and Conrad's finger, they shared the final kiss for their ceremony. Anya wrapped her arms around his neck before slowly pulling away and gazing up at him, "You've made me the happiest woman.. I love you so much, Conrad."

Troy picked himself up when Emma called out to her husband. Liam smiled and waved back to his wife before glancing back to Troy, "Oh, so you did manage to wake her up. Congrats."

"Does your wife usually let men enter her room that easily?" Troy dusted himself off.

"Only the ones that aren't threats," Liam smirked as he looked the man up and down, "You're kinda scrawny, you know lifting weights will give you some muscle on those bones."

"I tend to like the vampire look rather than a mutt's but the comment is noted," Troy grimaced before leaving the gym  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 pm
Emma raced to the gym through the holes in the walls in sweats then jumped on Liams back kissing the bites marks she gave him on his neck. "Hey baby. Miss me?" She teased then looked over at Troy. "Holy crap man who did that to you?" She asked seeming as though not to remember their interlude.

Conrad smiled and pulled her close. "I love you too Anya." He whispered and kissed her again taking her down the isle as people threw rice over them. They all followed him to the indoor pool which was also done up. After entering and ruining his suit Conrad tugged Anya into the pool. "Don't worry, the dress has been proofed against the chlorinated water." He said hoping she would be reluctant because of the dress. The priest joined them in the water. "Anya, Conrad has asked I also assist with you purifying ceremony. This is merely a show to say that though you were made we bless you to become pure."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:51 pm
"Quite a..handful of a woman you have there," Troy helped himself up and headed out of the gym, "If you excuse me."

He left swiftly, somewhat irritated at himself for being played in such away. How can one female call herself a princess of a large, classic race when her brutish ways were more than unseemly. Troy then sighed, at least she was born into the system rather than created.

Liam rolled his eyes at the leaving vampire before leaving the weights and heading to the cardio machines, "Looks like fancy pants woke up on the wrong side of the coffin today. Seriously, I don't know how vampires act like they have a stick up their a**.. Then again, you're also part vampire too. A little unlucky, but I can handle it."

"Lets begin then," Anya smiled.

The priest said a few words before Anya felt somewhat different. She still felt the same, but more wet. In truth, the ceremony was merely for show like a baptism for an infant. The meanings for the ceremony were nonetheless sweet. When the purifying was finished, Anya kissed Conrad softly before helping herself out of the water, "Well, i'm the bride of Conrad officially. I couldn't be happier."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm
Emma laughed and kissed the bite marks again. "Mmmm you weren't saying that last night~." She teased holding him with her arms and legs. "If I recall correctly it was 'Oh Emma bite me again!' and there is no way I heard wrong~" She gave a little growl and nuzzled his neck her hands cupping his shoulders. "Love you." She whispered in his ear happy to watch him work on while literally on his back.

Conrad assisted Anya out of the water with a smile. "Yes you are." He growled coming up suddenly behind her and held her close breathing in the scent of her hair. "You've made me so happy." He whispered still giving little growls. The Courtier's had all disappeared as he held her. Now she was his wife. And that made his heart pound hard with happiness. Now they could start a family without her being worried people would be upset they weren't married. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "How long do you want to wait before we start a family?" He was serious. He wanted to know so he could find all the information for them to have children.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:51 pm
"Not anytime soon," Anya confessed as she gazed up at Conrad, "It's not that I don't want to, it's just there's a lot going on in the house already and starting a family now would just be a mess. Let's just be happy now that we're married and find time for ourselves."

She then pulled away slightly, keeping her hands grasped in his, "Why don't we take some time off from the others and do a little bit of traveling?"

There was a loud banging on the front door, signalling the presence of someone. Storm clouds began to roll in before thunder crashed through the night air. Anya looked to Conrad before looking out the ballroom door, "We're we expecting more people to come to court?"

Troy then walked in, "There is a Eastern Coven Leader, a Lord Oscar Mikolov, in the entrance hall."

"Oscar?" Anya gasped as her eyes widened, "He came back?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:42 pm
Jess sighed sitting up in her attic. She saw so much more than she'd ever tell. She knew everything about the princess, the king, even the vampire twins or whatever they were. Even the lycan. No one paid attention to her She doubted they'd notice if she died. Well. . . Conrad would have difficulty getting dressed but other than that she doubted he'd notice. "Enough." She muttered to herself and went for a walk.

Conrad nodded happily tucking hair behind his wife's ear. "Travelling sounds very nice." He purred kissing her nose. He turned his head at the name. "Really? Eastern Coven Leader hm?" He smirked. "Well then I must see him. Let him come forth."

Emma grinned wondering if Liam's silence was his embarrassment and held him tighter gently tugging on his ear with her teeth. But then her ear twitched and she turned her head as if something caught her interest. She jumped off Liam's back and got into something similar to what she wore to her presentation to the court and went to her father with a dangerous smirk. "Is everything all right dad?" She asked tilting her head.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:57 pm
Troy nodded and left the ballroom once Emma had walked in, leaving Liam in the gym alone. Anya held her breath in excitement, Oscar had only been gone for one night and has managed to make his own coven large enough to become a leader? She was a mix of anger and pride in him. Then, the sound of someone approaching made her ready to run to the doors to see him, catching his scent as he neared. Oscar then appeared through the doorway, dressed in suave, yet casual dress clothing as he entered. Anya couldn't believe the short transformation he had made to himself, everything about him seemed...new.

She was about to leave Conrad's side until Oscar approached her, stopping about five feet, then bowed, "I congratulate you on your marriage, Queen Anya, I give my humble blessings to you and your new husband. I wish you both nothing but happiness and love."

"Oscar.." Anya breathed, taking a few steps towards him, "You've come back."

He reached his hand out to take hers, kissing the top of her hand, "I apologize if leaving distressed you, but I had to make a name for myself as a man. And i've returned for some time, my Eastern European coven is still new and will grow as I am away for this short time."

"You're leaving again?" Anya's expression turned to dismay, "I know you cannot stay forever, but.."

"You're a Queen now, Mijn leibe," he spoke calmly as his eyes, too, became saddened, "And you must understand the work that I must put in to keep my coven strong and healthy."

Anya glanced to the ground as she backed to Conrad's side. She was happy for Oscar to be back, but his new look was...well, desirable. As soon as she saw Oscar, apart of her felt guilty for her feelings when she had just married Conrad.

Oscar glanced to his side to see Emma. Though he was still somewhat hurt by her rejection, his new found title made him more busy that he had forgotten most of the hurt. He nodded his head in a polite gesture as he murmured, "Princess."

The male vampire then turned his attention to Conrad, "If it isn't too unreasonable, I'd like to remain here for a short time to visit your wife before I go back to my home."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 pm
Emma's cold glance turned into a sly grin. "Oh good then you can beat up Troy for his comments about Anya." She purred.
"Emma!" Conrad hissed but she waved him off.
"I'm going to see grandmother and ask her how I look. Hopefully the shock and my little pat will be enough to render her permanently speechless." She spared not another glance to Oscar as she left. Since that night in the dungeon she no longer had any feelings for Oscar. And she was glad for it. She hated being confused about her feelings. Her eyes looked up at where her feet had taken her. . . to the diving board of the outside pool. Her thinking spot. She sat down assuming a meditative position on the board and let the wind make sounds with the water. She scented a human and blindly, with a burning desire to feed went after the intruder with break neck speed taking it down without thinking to look. When she came too from her instincts she had to hold back a scream. Jess. . . She killed Jess. . . "Oh my god." She hissed lowly. "Liam!" She cried racing into the castle passed leaving courtier's passed the ballroom. She must've looked a mess her outfit and her mouth covered in blood. "LIAM!!!" Instead of running to him she rain to the dungeon. The only place she felt if she stayed in there she wouldn't be a threat. She locked herself in and threw the keys toward the entrance so she couldn't get to them.

After Emma left Conrad sighed and turned his attention to Oscar. "I must stress what I'm about to say, if you've made vampires, you have to report them to me. Though we are powerful, if the humans found out about us the long dormant hunter gene in the human population would suddenly awaken and our kind would be in danger, But I will allow you to stay." He pulled Anya into his arms and kissed her cheek giving a glare at Oscar as if daring him to steal his wife. Then, the smell of human blood tickled his nose and she shot tense. If Emma had smelt it. . . "Liam!" He heard her voice, the he saw her race through the halls. But she didn't turn into the gym. She headed to the dungeon, which meant. . . She killed again. . . But who did she kill?

Jess stared at the sky as the calming numbness took over her body. "Ssh little one you'll be safe with me." A voice that sent shudders through her body purred. "You'll be like us." Then she felt different fangs into her neck and something forced down her throat cutting off her screams.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:34 pm
"I think I'll report my changelings to my own recorder," Oscar commented dryly as he examined his gloves, "As you can see, I've made something of myself. While you may be King of Vampires, there are provinces in which you do not own and I just so happen to own those provinces now thanks to a few loose ends that owed me. So..." Oscar smirked up at Conrad, "In retrospect, you are no longer my King."

Anya's eyes widened, wasn't Conrad the King everywhere? That didn't make much sense. She opened her mouth to speak, only to receive a devilish look from Oscar that rendered her speechless, "My Queen Anya, I know that means that you have no authority over me either, but you were never a woman searching for power. And I know who Troy is and I'm sure I know what he said. You see, Conrad, I know a lot of things too...but that's neither here nor there, I'm here as a humble guest wishing to bestow my blessing."

Then, the scream for Liam caught everyone's attention. The lycan rampaged down the halls until he met up with Emma, seeing the blood all over her made his eyes wide...human blood. Again? No... Liam's temper was slowly rising, it was a strict rule not to kill humans: Ever. He had to put a stop to this. Rage filled him as he gripped Emma and pinned her to a wall, "You can't keep doing this, Emma! There are rules that we all must abide by and killing humans is my most honored rule! How can I present you to my pact if you keep breaking this rule!?"

Anya sniffed the air before looking to the window, "The human, she's outside!"

"I'm on it!" Liam transformed into his wolf form, running down the hallway until he made it outside, but he couldn't find the human.

Oscar gave a dull glance over his shoulder to see the scene, "You guys still go after humans? There's a rule in my coven, we go after animals only. Humans are strictly forbidden."

"She's still just a new changeling," Anya offered as she neared Oscar, "She didn't mean it-"

"I understand," Oscar breathed as he looked Anya up and down, "I'd just be be careful, that's all."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 pm
Conrad's rage turned on Oscar. She was doing so well until he came back. "If I find you've stirred her again." He vowed darkly. "You will not live to sunrise." He stalked passed all the gathered courtiers to his daughter who shrank from him chanting that she was a monster who should just die. "Ssh Milaya, it's okay I'm here." He guided her to a bathroom and cleaned her up. "They don't understand, it's okay try this." He gave her a blood bag which she drank down like water. "Better?"
"Much. . . but I still killed." Emma whimpered. Conrad held her close. Yes had turned to early. She wasn't ready.
"Never ignore the burn. The second it comes up alert me or your husband. We will get you blood. Please you need to learn control."
"I'm trying!" She sobbed backing away into a corner. "I'm trying so hard but then Oscar came back and I couldn't control the hunger inside me. . . not just for human blood but for his-!"
"You crave vampire blood too?" Conrad asked with a frown. Emma nodded holding herself.
"That time in the dungeon, I wanted to eat you all. I wanted to tare you all apart and feast. . . I'm a monster." Conrad held his child close.
"It's all right we'll help you." He whispered kissing her hair.
"Liam's mad isn't he." Emma said as a statement.
"Yes. You've killed humans Emma. It's forbidden for his kind to kill them."
"The Lock me up. I'm not safe."
"I won't do that Emma, Anya and I will teach you control. Okay?"
"Okay." Emma whimpered hugging her father.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 pm
Oscar and Anya were outside, trying to find Jess. Anya glanced around to see they were secluded from anyone else, "Are you better than before?"

"Much better," Oscar nodded as he tried to find more traces of human blood, "Her rejection hit my pride more than anything. But after bringing myself up and becoming something, i'm finding it easier."

"I'm happy for you," Anya tried to smile in this situation, "Truly, I am. Even when we were both nothing, I have great respect for you."

"Though your step-daughter hates me?" Oscar smirked, trying to get a laugh from Anya and succeeded.

"Emma is a handful, but I'll still care for her," Anya shrugged, "Just sometimes it seems that Conrad baby's here, and I won't say anything because that's his only daughter. He has the right to be a caring, good father."

"So does that mean you're going to have his kids?" Oscar asked dryly.

"Not anytime soon," Anya deduced the area a lost cause, there was no trace of the human in this area outside the gates, "I think i've changed my mind, I don't want kids. Like I said, Emma is a handful as it is and it's not what I would call a good household to bring kids into. It's just safer for him and I to stay barren, Emma is all he needs anyways."

Liam searched high and low for Jess, but his only trail was deep into the woods and then the path was naked. He couldn't find a single sign of life anywhere no matter where he looked. His scent picked up a stench, it smelled like..blood mixed with urine? Liam ran after the scent until he came across a clear field, nothing. No sign of Jess anywhere, no body or anything. He turned back to his human form and growled angrily before punching a tree down. Anytime someone broke this rule in his pack was either death or abandonment, depending on any priors. He couldn't show Emma to his pack at all now... Liam couldn't lie to his pack, they were his family and most were blood kin.

"Dammit Emma.." Liam growled, he had wanted to show her off, but how could he now when his mate had so much human blood on her paws?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Emma paced the dungeon. She'd angered her mate badly. And she had no way of appeasing him. "So, you're the mudblood vampire princess with no control?" A voice purred. Emma's instincts went on high alert. Someone was in there and called her a mudblood!
"What of it?" Emma growled.
"I like how you kill though it's a shame it's humans. Must be the vampire side."
"Who are you?" Emma hissed stalking toward the bars.
"I'm the former Beta of Liam's pack. I must say, you can be forgiven, if you kill as many vampires as you did humans. But you must do it the same way you killed the humans. Balance must be restored."
"I can't kill my father's people!"
"But you can kill your former lovers." The voice reasoned. Emma frowned with thought. . . That seemed logical. "Tell me how." There was a chuckle.
"All right then. I will tell you how. . . "  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm
Oscar and Anya remained outside. The fresh air was nice and it reminded Anya of the times when it was just the two of them. Now, with her Queen and him the king of his own land, it was like they had hoped. Oscar wrapped an arm around Anya's shoulders as they sat in the grass, "I hope you're happier than before."

"I am," Anya breathed as she looked up at the night sky, "I guess I couldn't ask for more, but sometimes I do."

The male vampire chuckled, "Well, if you ever need a break from being around this house, you can always come to mine."

Liam went back to the castle, noticing Oscar and Anya alone. He would say something to Conrad, just giving his father-in-law a heads up. First, he had to see Emma. This thing with killing humans was getting too far. Liam looked high and low, but couldn't find Emma anywhere. Then, he went to Conrad, "I'm sure you know Oscar is still outside with your wife. Also, where's Emma?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games