Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 am
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Sohalia
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Usually the recommended amount for the type of tea.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Boiling? No thank you... I have delicate pallet.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? That would certainly not be an issue for me. I've built up my Endurance.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? I usually try and dream... Good dreams always make for a better day!

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? If you knew my story you'd be asking me what my poison is.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? I might perk up a bit, but I can't say for sure that it helps me focus more.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:09 am
Participating Soquili: Crusnik

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? -stares- strong.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? -raises a brow-

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Not your concern.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Luck does not exist.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? -frowns at-

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? -walks away-

LunaRei_SilverBlood

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:16 am
Participating Soquili: Chastity

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Hm... Probably on the weaker side. Though I like green tea the most.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? I wouldn't drink it while it was boiling. I would wait for it to be at a comfortable temperature.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? I think I would do okay. But that is rather tedious work... I wouldn't last to long.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? I don't travel to far usually. So no, I don't have any lucky items or superstitions.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Of the 3 options... I would say Tea would be a good way to clear the head and get what you need done.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? I don't think I've never had enough of it, to tell.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:41 am
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Catriona Cricket

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Catriona looked upwards part way through the question. ”The sky, the sky, the beautiful sky!”

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? “Bubble bubble, toil and trouble…trouble, trouble, you will have trouble.”

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? ”A rabbit and a hat, a hat, a hat. Follow the hat.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Catriona side eyed the questioner. “Kiss a tree, spin time three, find a bee.”

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? Catriona looked horrified. “Never, never, never not tea!”

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? ”Drop a leaf, drop a branch, drop a tree,” Catriona responded gravely.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:48 pm
(idk if we can pick but for all my ponies, just give 1% to all stats instead of 1 particular stat)

Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Caramia
Link to Teepee: xxxx

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Caramia shook her head. "I don't like it strong at all. The more watery, the better. I suppose...I'm a little plain like that," she said.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I... I don't think I could. I think I'd have to wait for it to cool off before I tried to drink it - I don't want to burn my tongue, because that's a lot worse than cold tea... So, to answer your question, it would certainly take me awhile."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? Caramia laughed. "I came from a hot place where a cool breeze was a treat, so I'm used to the heat. I could do it all day long."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Luck is... I think it's a tricky thing. You can do things that can boost your luck, but it doesn't mean that it'll actually help, you know? Like, I could do some sort of ritual to boost my luck, but still come out with an unfavorable outcome. So I try to stay away from those sort of rituals as a result."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "If I need some courage, I like to think about my past and now I've progress from then, because I think it took some courage to get to the point I'm at now," the mare said, smiling. "I wouldn't mind a cup of tea to help clear my mind and focus better, though."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I won't lie and say it makes me feel a little sophisticated," Caramia said. "But I suppose it helps me stay more aware of my surroundings."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:56 pm
Participating Soquili: Jiggly Puff

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Jiggly Puff grinned ear to ear, "Super strong! But then I have to add some sugar in it so that it's super sweet." She paused and made a dramatic sigh. "Buuuut Tiger tells me that I'm not actually drinking tea because I add too much sugar. What's wrong with having a sugar-y slush at the bottom?"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Easy! In seconds," Jiggly Puff said confidently.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Picking tea leaves sounds aaaawful! Do I really have to? Could I just like...sing to someone that's picking leaves? No? Well, I guess I could pick them for awhile but I'd be sooo bored."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I like to sing a song my mom used to sing to me. Helps me feel more confident about what's to come!!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I really like to drink coffee 'cause it makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, but Tiger says it makes me more difficult to deal with." Jiggly Puff puffed out her cheeks, clearly agitated at the thought. Moments later, seeming to forget her frustration, she grinned and leaned closer, saying softly, "I drink coffee anyway though. Don't tell him I said that."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "No not really !! It just makes me feel more, I don't know, like me? Hahaha!"

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 pm
Participating Soquili: Shikoba

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Eh, just in between. Not too strong, not too weak, just the perfect blend." He cocked his head to the side thoughtfully. "I think my aunt and uncle used to make it for me sometimes. I think they added honey in it. Made it taste pretty good."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Pretty used to drinking hot tea, but not boiling hot so.. Well, I could probably, but it might take me a few minutes."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I'm pretty sure I could do it for awhile. I've been living in some gross hot, humid place for some time now so it wouldn't really bug me."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I have some trinkets in my possession that I like to kind of tinker with when I want a little luck. Like some weird two-legger brush that I straighten my hair with. Who knew two-legger brushes worked well with straightening Soq hair?" He laughed.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I usually tell myself I'm better than this if I need a confidence boost. I never considered drinking tea or coffee to build confidence - does it really work?"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I'm pretty intelligent already," he grinned. "No, but for real, I do drink tea from time to time. Makes me feel better. Kinda therapeutic."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:32 pm
Participating Soquili: Rajiv

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Strong....uh, no. I like my tea with a lot of milk and a little sugar, though. So I guess I don't mind it flavoring my drink, if that, uh, makes sense."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? She wrinkled her brows. "No, no, no. I'll wait for it to be luke warm instead," she said, the corner of her mouth curling into a slight smile.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Probably for a couple hours, but then I'd need a quick cat nap to freshen up if I'd need to continue," she said, curling her tail around her legs. "I, uh, prefer to let someone else do that work, though. Unless you gave me a really good reason to do it..."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I know many believe in luck and have things to improve their luck, but, uh, I like to...I don't know, leave my fate in the hands of someone else? Alleviates the pain if things don't go your way. Y'know? Just... Makes everything much easier."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Courage is...uh, I don't know. I'm not very courageous and I don't think any amount of coffee or tea or anything will help me with that. Maybe one day," she said wistfully, averting her gaze as if she was embarassed.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Uh, I guess a little." She lowered her ears. "I mostly just drink it for its flavor, though."

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:42 pm
Participating Soquili: Minali

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I don't think I drink tea regularly. I would like it stronger, since I swim in water enough to prefer stronger flavors," Minali said.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I think I could do it quick enough. I mean, I can swim in hot water, so certainly I could drink it."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I...I don't think I could do that? Do some tea leaves grow in the water?"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Traditions...hmm. I do like to chase my tail a couple times," she said, giggling. "I don't know if that actually makes me more lucky though!"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I like to think about my father, who raised a bunch of little girls all about himself. That took courage. I hope I could be half the seathi he was one day."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "The few times I had tea, I was...I don't know, I think it made me less focused than more! I was too bouncy to be able to keep on one thing."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 pm
Participating Soquili: Kaito

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? He huffed and shook his head. "I don't care how strong or weak it is. I do prefer for it to have some honey and sugar in it though - I'm addicted to the stuff. The woes of being a flutter," he said, his tone a little playful.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Does anyone actually enjoy it boiling hot? I mean, I could do it, but I didn't think people actually would consider timing or racing themself on that." He paused. "It would probably take me awhile though. I like to usually take my time and enjoy the flavor."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Hm. I prefer to just...smell the flowers or conceal myself amongst them. But I could do it for awhile, no problem," the flutter said.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Hm, I guess I like to drink a little nectar from some flowers to treat myself. Not sure if it deals with luck - it's just something I've always done."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Ugh, coffee is disgusting. Tea, on the other hand... Well, I don't mind downing that. Doesn't help me so much with courage, but more with focusing and staying awake."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Yeah, it definitely helps me focus, so I could see it affecting my intelligence as well."

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:23 pm
Participating Soquili: Iggy Jenkins

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Stroooong! I like when my mom makes tea. She adds lots of sugar in it - makes it taste great but Tiger hates when she does that for some reason. Between me 'n you, I think he just hates our high energy!" Iggy said, laughing.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Waah, does doing that like...better prepare me or something? Is this some kind of training thing?! I'll do it in a single gulp if that'll make me stronger or like tougher somehow!"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I never get tired! Because getting tired is like, totally showing a sign of weakness!" She grinned smugly.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Well, when I roll for something, I like to blow on the dice. I hear that makes you roll higher. But I also like to talk to my little plush Flynn. He's my lucky charm."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "A true Jenkins never fears! I don't need to drink anything to make me brave because I'm FEAAARLESS!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Wait, it can do that?! AH-- no one ever told me! Where do I get some of this stuff?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:16 pm
Participating Soquili: Vernandi

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Tea? Never actually had it before," Vernandi said. He nodded his head towards his shoulder, where his small mouse companion sat. "Bud on the other hand, she's had it lots. Right, Bud?" The small mouse squeaked in approval, rubbing her head against his neck affectionately.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Oh I did that once because Bud dared me to! Drank some boiling water as fast as I could. Lemme tell you this: Never. Again. I don't think I could feel my mouth for like, a week. Felt like the whole thing was numb."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "As long as I have my lil' friend as company and some tunes to hum, I could go for most of the day. I don't mind a lil' hard work - it builds character! Plus, I'm sure I could squeeze in a lil' fun 'tween picks, y'know?"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Bud is my luck! Ever since I met her, my life has done nothing but looked up. She's a doll," he said, smiling. The mouse hid her face between her small little hands, clearly embarassed by the compliment.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Well... when I see a pretty girl, her beauty just inspires me to be brave, if you catch my drift." The stallion paused and listened to the mouse squeak a little bit of gibberish in his ears and huffed. "Okay, Bud said I'm not allowed to say that until I actually sucessfully talk to a lady without stumbling all over myself. Thanks Bud."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Dunno, never had any."

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:23 pm
Participating Soquili: Asha

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Tea? What's that...? Do you mean like, the letter 'T'? Umm..." the seathi looked around nervously, seeking some sort of help.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Ah, pretty quick, I'd think? Never really tried or anything. I mean, that's not something you really think about when you swim in it!"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "..." The seathi looked away, clearly upset. "You really like to rub in my face that I can't walk, don't you? That's just mean. Really, really awful."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Why do you keep bringing up 'T' ? I like to believe I'm lucky." The seathi indicated her pearls. "My own little tiki spirit gifted me this - and I don't think many have some sort of guardian, so I think that makes me a lot luckier than others."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Why would I drink a letter?! Have you not been listening to what I've been saying in these other questions?! You really are bad at asking questions! Urgh!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? The seathi looks too angry to answer anymore of these questions. She looks away, muttering, "This is some sick joke, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:33 pm
Participating Soquili: Taranis

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I don't mind how strong the brew is. I prefer for it to be bland though - something like green tea. No honey, sugar, milk, or whatever is added to it, please."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I've taught myself to endure boiling hot stuff - it helps upkeep the image of a gentleman if you're not squirming and freaking out over how hot something is." He nodded.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Not too long, I believe." He frowned and shook his head, quipping in, "While being hot and sweaty might appeal to some mares.. Well, I like to remain crisp and clean looking for my Nidawi."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I like to clean up. Wash my scarf, get my wings' feathers preened, my hair brushed... But I suppose that's more for keeping a clean image rather than being lucky."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I haven't been in a situation that required me to be courageous, because I'm already a pretty brave lad." His ear twitched at the mention of coffee. "Hm, I do enjoy a nice cup of coffee every now and then, though."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "It does help, I suppose. I don't think that's the main source of my intelligence, however."

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:41 pm
Participating Soquili: Tiger Nilla

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "No thanks, I hate the taste of tea." He looked off to the side and grunted. "My mate, when she brews it, adds enough sugar so that it's 85% sugar, 15% tea. It's practically a sugar slush. I think the whole thing just turned me off the drink."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Why the hell would I want to do that? How quickly can YOU drink a boiling hot beverage?"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Doesn't sound like the kind of thing I'd do," he said, yawning. "I don't know if you've heard, but I'm a little lazy, so I prefer to lay around and sleep to doing...stupid work like that."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't really believe in luck. I don't even like to tempt fate or anything to see if I'm 'lucky' - just like to surround myself in familiar and let stuff run its course."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Courage to do what? I just said I like to just stick around and do nothing foreign." He furrowed his brows. "I also said I don't drink tea. And I like sleeping, why would I drink coffee?"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I'm starting to think you aren't listening to me. I like sleeping, and caffeine ruins that."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games