Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded at Tony's surprise. He swore he had discussed such a thing before with the man but perhaps he had not. "Tony, my magic would allow me to grant you the ability for a time then if you wish permanently. Alltongue is not something Thor and I learned, there is magic involved in it." Loki chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at Loki’s explanation. So he could have Allspeak? He already knew several languages on earth, but he could know them all, as well as the languages elsewhere in the universe? “So I could understand every language, even ones you might not have encountered yet?” he asked slowly, glancing over the strange runes on the cover of the books around him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:25 am
MDaylus

"That is the purpose behind the All tongue, yes." Loki smiled indulgently. "There are few languages I have not encountered, but everything I have I have been able to understand and speak." Loki assured. He wondered what the man would think if he took the opportunity he was being presented.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed to himself, thinking over the opportunity for a long moment. It certainly would be useful, especially if he let Loki drag him all over the universe like he’d hinted at before. “And doing this wouldn’t use too much of your magic?” he asked, still mindful of Loki’s limits for the moment.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked through the boks at his feet as he let Tony ponder his offer. Some of them he had not seen in ages and was pleased to see them. "No more than I have been." Loki responded looking up to the man. "I confess that it would make me quite useless going with you when you return to work." Loki joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki, shaking his head. “Trust me, even if I can understand them, it wouldn’t be too good for me to let onto that.” He said lightly. “Besides, just having you around, even if you aren’t actively participating would be useful.” He added. Getting up and carefully stepping over and around the books, he came over to Loki, wrapping an arm around him and pecking his lips. “I think I would like to see what it’s like, for a little while at least.” He grinned.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony chuckling at him. "Of course not, it would be quite strange to suddenly be able to understand everything they say." Loki smirked. He could see how even if he was not helping how he could be useful. Loki looked up as Tony approached smiling as he was given a kiss. "As you wish then." Loki consented leaning for another kiss as he pushed his magic into a spell around the man. As soon as it settled Loki pulled away. "Can you understand me?" Loki questioned in German.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki kissed him again, returning it happily. He shivered as he felt the magic however, not particularly liking the feeling of magic settling over him. Letting Loki pull away, he arched a brow and a moment later, he nodded. “I do….try Asgardian or something….” He said quickly. He wasn’t too concerned about understanding Earth languages. He already knew a few, and would learn others as needed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a small rub to Tony's arm as he felt the man shiver. Hearing the man give confirmation and to ask him to try a different language not of Midgard the god smiled. He could definitely indulge the man in such things. "What would you like me to say? Confess things to you you in the language of the elves or perhaps the dwarves." Loki teased switching from his normal tone to that of a tone the was almost melodic than to something more gruff.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony appreciated the small comfort Loki offered, even if it wasn’t a serious problem. He grinned at the question. “The language of the elves definitely sounds a lot more pleasing.” He said lightly. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?’ he asked, tilting his head, seeing the amusement in his eyes.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:53 pm
MDaylus

"It tends to be more pleasing to the ears. Many other languages are quite gruff depending on their realm and how their culture was developed. Each however has their own beauty." Loki explained. Tony asking him about him having fun with the languages he smirked. "How could I not, knowing that you and I can understand each other and only few others will be able to also. The many things we can do." loki continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki's explanation. The god was wonderfully intelligent and that turned him on more than he'd admit. Laughing at his reply, he shook his head. "Troublemaker." He accused lightly. "You know, between the two of us, we could do anything." He said, slipping into Spanish, which he already knew, just not easily. "Between my knowledge of Earth and your knowledge of the other worlds, nothing could get in our way." He smirked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 am
MDaylus

"God of mischief." Loki reminded smiling when Tony accused him of being a troublemaker. Listening to the man talk about how they could do anything. "Are you suggesting that we take over all the realms?" Loki questioned playfully. It was an interesting prospect but Loki had no desire for it. To have to take care of all the realms was unappealing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at the question, shaking his head. “That would be a ton of work. Could you honestly see me putting that much effort into something, forever?” he asked with a smirk. “No…..I was just thinking that between the two of us, once we finish this SIf business, we could figure out anything, do anything. Add Bruce into the mix, we could seriously change this world, fix it, and any other world we want.” He said, pressing close to Loki and looking around at all of the books. “Of course….that just gives me an excuse to have you involved in every part of my life.” He smirked..

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said that taking over all the realms would be a ton of work. "No, I really could not see either of us doing such a thing." Loki responded. He liked the idea of making changes and fixing things however. "I am pleased that you would want me in every aspect of your life as I do with you in mine."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games