Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:15 pm
Francis blushed lightly, sliding his shoes off at the door. She wanted to play dirty; he could play dirty. So, he spanked Lucy's behind a few times lightly, teasing. "Dirty girl~ You're out een zhe open, you know~"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Lucia gasped shock waves rushed through her and she almost stopped running to moan. "Si, I know." She replied. "But you are the one who wanted to play outside." She countered turning to run backwards a cheeky smirk on her lips and in her eyes. "I'm just indulging your need to go outside."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 pm
On he chased, noticing her reaction to her little spanking. Francis noted that as something he would do more often. "You're eendulging my need, so zat means you do what I say~" He quickened his pace, catching up to her and scooping her up in his arms. "Now I 'ave you. 'Ow do you plan on escaping, mm~?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm
Lucia kissed him deeply her hands sliding deep into his hair messing up his ponytail. She kissed him until he lost himself and stood body pressed against him moving against him then she slapped his a** and ran off again with a grin lifting her skirt to flash him her undies as she took off in a faster run.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 pm
Francis stood in a daze, mouth slightly agape at the move she just pulled on him. "Ooh, you sexy leetle devil you~!" Back to himself, he proceeded to chase her once again, his ponytail entirely out and his hair flying in the wind behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm
Lucia chanced a glance and got so distracted by Francis' beauty, his grace, that sexy look he got with his hair out, oh the toe curling heat fanning-
*Thump!* She landed face first in the mud a** in the air skirt up. She'd tripped not aware of her surroundings too wrapped up in admiring him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:40 pm
Francis' chuckles turned into full out laughter when she fell. Beside her he was, tapping her behind once before pulling her out of the mud. "Cat got your legs, darleeng~?" He proceeded to unclothe his chest by taking his shirt off and handing it to her to clean herself off. "Or was I just too beautiful to take your eyes off of~?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:54 pm
Lucia blushed hard under the mud and took the shirt to clean off. "You were too beautiful." She replied. "I it when you have your hair out." She lifted a muddy hand to his face and flicked some strans from his face. "I love you. And your sexy hair."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:59 pm
Francis grinned and winked, standing and holding out a hand for her to take. "I love you too, ma cher." Right when she went to take his hand, he took off running from her. "Now eet's your turn to chase me, darleeng~!!" He shouted over his shoulder, still chuckling from her little nosedive.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:01 pm
Lucia centered herself. This was a perfect time to practice control over her element. Which she tried her best to do. Her eyes flashed green and she appeared near him her arms open for him since he had little time to chance direction. "At least make this interesting." She teased holding him close and grinding on him a little before taking off running herself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:06 pm
Francis bit his bottom lip, a blush lightly covering his cheeks. "But darleeng, I can't do zhings like you cannnnnn~!" He whined before chasing her. She was running for the lake, and he decided to stop, taking just enough water from the pool to put up a wall of ice directly in front of her, not giving her enough time to turn. This gave him just enough time to catch up and pull her close, kissing her cheek and down her oh so sensitive neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 pm
Lucia had so much momentum and Inertia that she could stop. She barreled right into the wall of Ice landing on the broken pieces. Well. . . She didn't land. Francis had caught her and had begun teasing her neck and she moaned ignoring the pain in her shoulder. "Oh baby~" She breathed in his ear. "Such a challenge."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 pm
"Am I, darleeng?" Francis noticed that she had broken the wall and might be injured, in that case. "Are you alright, ma cher?" Maybe what he did took it a bit too far, and he felt bad because of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm
"Si, I'm fine." She purred knowing the crash put him down. Great, how she was going to have to work to get him up. Oh well. She liked a challenge and. . . oh wow his arms were so warm~. Her mind blanked and she snuggled close breathing in and relaxing against him. "You smell nice." She breathed staring into space.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 pm
Francis smiled and kissed her forehead. She was having a moment of tranquility in his arms, and he didn't want to change that. On the outside, Lucy was unharmed. No cuts from the shards or any bleeding whatsoever. Not to mention bruises weren't present. "I'm glad I smell good to you, darleeng.~" She was so cute right as she was.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games