Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jean Rayzak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:41 pm
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! there is no succh thing as too much naruto.
oh, and the hand signals are rooster, ox, boar, ram, snake, hare, tiger, dog, and horse.
or ram snake tiger which makes doppelganger, boar dog rooster monkey ram which makes
art of the familiar spirite, and snake ram monkey boar horse tiger which makes fireball
technique.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:59 pm
When you force yourself to become a schitzophren-whatever with the main character. domokun  

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:00 am
When you scream, "ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF DEATH!" and then shove your fingers up someone's arse. xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:22 pm
when you try to break through a giant rock like Sakura...... OWWY gonk  

Gladiator1355

Kittori

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:46 pm
You can NEVER be to obcessed with it..xD heart

when you start to call one of the characters you're husband....and get WAY too offended when other people try and claim him aswell.... sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:49 pm
Alchemist Uchiha
When you scream, "ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF DEATH!" and then shove your fingers up someone's arse. xd xd

You know....I do that to my friend sweatdrop ...aha..aha...ahaa.... xd  

Kittori

Anxious Blob

Android Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:42 pm
You wear all the clothes/Naruto stuff and go around yelling jutsu's at people.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:46 pm
your start to believe that all blonds and pink haired people really are ari heads  

liz_bliz_inc

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:17 am
You start to believe that your geometry stuff are shurikens or kunais.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:39 am
Drake Dragonwing
You know your a Naruto fan when you start to want to read Come Come Paradise!

rofl Everyone want's to do that rofl ......... we love you jariah* Sensei

*probably spelled wrong*  

PureElectricity

PureElectricity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:48 am
when you say dadabyo after every sentence. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:49 am
I seriously learned all the Hand Seals. I can't do them all as fast as the characters but the important thing is is that I LEARNED THEM ALL!!!
I even threw my cat at my best friend and tried to do that Double Fang Destroyer that Kiba does mrgreen  

[Solid]

PureElectricity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:55 am
Jean Rayzak
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! there is no succh thing as too much naruto.
oh, and the hand signals are rooster, ox, boar, ram, snake, hare, tiger, dog, and horse.
or ram snake tiger which makes doppelganger, boar dog rooster monkey ram which makes
art of the familiar spirite, and snake ram monkey boar horse tiger which makes fireball
technique.
.........O.O............  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:00 am
when you get a contact lens that looks like the sharigan eye that Sasuke has, and you try to copy what everyone does with it  

Full-Metal_Paladin

chibiful

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:27 pm
When you cover one eye with a headband and tell everyone that you have a sharingan eye.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games