Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:05 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
"I'll kill you!" Was all Sub said before he took a dive at Isaac, pushing Aile to the side in mid leap and...tripped over a chair, hitting the ground hard, getting knocked out cold.

Freth stared in confusion, nearly unmoved by the motion then rubbed her eyes. "That was anti-climatic if I ever saw it. By the way, are those slurpees any good?" Freth then asked curiously.

"I don't know, but if you want one I suggest you get one soon," Isaac replied hefting Sub's body onto his shoulders. "After I take our 'fearless leader' here to the med lab, I'm gonna empty the slurpee machine of that flavor, so we don't have a repeat performance of that mess."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:06 pm
"I think I'll grab one." Allen said, waking up in a daze before wiping off the sharpie and returning Zest. He'd use the slurpee machine for the bubblegum flavored drink. Well Sub had apparently been knocked out cold, having high fived the pavement. "Darn. That would've been video gold." He said, hesitant to be near Sub before things got... explosive.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:07 pm
Blizzard120
"Actually Night already beat you to that. Twice if I recall. The only thing we haven't done yet is make him into a shiny Buneary hybrid." she said. "She was saving that for a rainy day."
Aile busted into laughter at that. "Well then." She then watched Isaac carry Sub off. "Aw, no more shenanigans?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:10 pm
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120
"Actually Night already beat you to that. Twice if I recall. The only thing we haven't done yet is make him into a shiny Buneary hybrid." she said. "She was saving that for a rainy day."
Aile busted into laughter at that. "Well then." She then watched Isaac carry Sub off. "Aw, no more shenanigans?"

"I didn't say that," Isaac called back with a grin, and holding up the key Sub had for his room, "Anyone want to see the inside of Sub's room, and redecorate it in pink?"  

Isaac Hawking

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:11 pm
Isaac Hawking
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120

"I didn't say that," Isaac called back with a grin, and holding up the key Sub had for his room, "Anyone want to see the inside of Sub's room, and redecorate it in pink?"

"Uh, no. For as all I know, its full of disappointment and sticky Karen of the Elite Four pictures. I got better things to do." Freth said. "speaking of..." She then walked off for her room. More lessons to be learned.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:15 pm
"Oh this is going to end beautifully." Allen remarked with a smirk. He took out his Snag, opening a camera app. Something this sinister needed to be recorded. It'd be a crime not to and if the worst happened it could be used as a warning video for not messing with Sub!

Simply put: he choked at Freth's reply.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:20 pm
Aile got a devious grin on her face, and she set down her cup. "This might be fun. I'm game!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:26 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Ooh, yeah, I should have some paint from when I wanted to decorate the room Ammy and I stay in and daddy stopped me from going through with it," Cera spoke up, giving a little smirk, "I'll help."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:38 pm
"Alright then," Isaac's grin spread even further. "Everyone grab your stuff, I'm gonna tap into GRAY and make sure he can't stop us." Isaac set Sub down, gently, on the hallway floor outside the room in question, and began to type on his SNAG.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm
Aile quickly went to her room and changed shirts, then returned with a roll of pink streamers and her hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. "Let's do this," she commented, cracking her knuckles.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm
Ren and Kasumi came into the Hallway as Isaac was setting sub down, and they saw Sub apparently out cold. They both reached for a Pokeball and sent out their pink Chansey's, and ordered them to use Heal Pulse on Sub, just to make sure he wasn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:49 pm
Cera would quickly leave too, coming back with Amaranth following her and two cans of pink paint. "Okay, ready."

Amaranth had a confused look, however, not entirely sure of what was going on here.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:59 pm
"All right then," Isaac's said, his huge grin still plastered on his face. With the turn of the key, disengaging the electronic lock, he swung open the door and stood aside, doing a overly theatrical bow. "Ladies and Gentlemen," He continued in an equally overly theatrical voice, "I present to you, the room of SUB!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:04 pm
The room was either surprising to some that their leader lived in such a room, or incredibly unsurprising as it might be reflective of the man's personality. The room was very messy, the humble twin sized bed unmade, the book shelf crammed with books laying every which way, a small desk with random loose papers here and there, his backpack throw into the corner with a few Dusk Balls having spilled out, there was even a pedestal with a next made on it for Nevermore, which the Murkrow was sleeping in at the moment, not even disturbed by the intruders (Or maybe she was and didn't give a damn). One of the more noteworthy things in the room were the several posters on the wall depicting Karen of the Elite Four in various posses, it was obvious that he had a thing for the woman. All in all the room was the same size as all the others, nothing fantastic, but it oozed Sub's personality.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow. Now what she was expecting at first, but made sense to her. She tossed the streamers into the air slightly, eying the Murkrow. "Well then. Let's step lightly and have some fun," she quietly said, walking in and unfurling the streamers.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games