Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:57 pm
Conrad turned at the mention of his name and blinked suddenly being kissed. He kissed back, then opened his mouth to say something but she'd stolen the sandwich from him and bolted off. . .Infuriating woman. He thought stalking after her and opened the door. "You didn't give me a chance to tell you about the sandwich." He said. "Nor react to your words." He added on chewing his lip. He knelt down and took her arm. "I won't be like him. I will help you all you need to deal with the emotions, just. . .as long as you know, I like to spoil you a bit. It helps me. I feel like by doing this I get to know who you are through the things you like, for example." He picked up the china he'd gotten to replace the chipped one. "See this? I got this from China. And it's the exact same as the old. But. .. in better condition. I know you hate too much ruffles as evidenced by that unopened box over in the corner, nor are you overly fond of the soft chocolate brown of the dress that's in that box." He smiled. "I like how curious you are about the new technology. Just wait until I show you how to use the CD player. I can get all your favourite music on CD for you to dance too. I know I can be smothering but I'm pulling back from that. Just. . .let me keep learning about you. Please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 pm
Alyson blushed heavily as Conrad entered her room and a rather surprised 'eep!' left her as well. She wanted to go hide under her blankets now. And it actually took most of her concentration to keep herself from turning invisible in order to hide. She laughed a bit at Conrad's reassurance that he wouldn't be like her last boyfriend. She listened to his words and though an insatiable sense of curiosity arose about what in the world a CD was, she just laughed again, still sounding as nervous as her first laugh since Conrad entered the room. "Well as long as you don't murder me you're already way ahead of him in my books." she mumbled out.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:50 pm
Conrad took a deep breath. "I'd never do that. See, for us vampires we only get one bride, She brings our bodies back to life, gives us our strength back, if she dies, we return to our former state, and grow mad from the grief." He said. "I will keep you safe, and I will not kill you. Not just because of my nature, but because my mother raised me to be respectful of women and be a helpful partner to my future wife, not a hinderance."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:06 pm
Alyson sighed a bit. "It was a joke Conrad . . . I know you wouldn't do that. You've proven that over and over again." she mumbled, looking down at her lap. "I just . . . I've chosen poorly before. The state I was in when you met me is proof of that." she said, rolling her eyes a bit at her own words. "I'm just . . . I'm scared I'm choosing wrong again." she whispered before her eyes snapped open wide and she hastily added, "Not for the same reasons of course! It's just . . ." she sighed. "I still feel like a hindrance. You know more about this time than I do, you can do more than I can do. I'm still unable to teach dance because my strength and endurance isn't what it used to be. I know those things . . . aren't my fault really, but it's still frustrating. You give me gifts I can't ever hope to repay . . . And . . . I'm just scared that I'll weigh you down in the end." she confessed. Her throat felt tight and she had a bit of a headache building . . . but she wouldn't cry. She wasn't going to allow herself to cry . . . Conrad shouldn't have to see her cry . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:06 pm
Conrad listened to her and pulled her into his arms, onto his lap. He felt awkward doing it but it at least felt like it was something he had to do. He stroked her back as he held her close. "You will get better. And you will learn more about this time because I will teach you, I give you gifts because I want too. There is no obligation to repay me. At all. And you won't weigh me down. I'm more afraid I'll do that too you. . ." He sighed softly. "I'm not as sane as I make myself out to be. . .I can't sleep because every time I close my eyes I relive all the people I've killed in my lifetime, relive their memories. . .See their deaths from their perspective. But when I'm with you. All that goes away."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 pm
Alyson was comforted by his words and actions . . . right up until he mentioned killing people. She froze and then, after a bit of concentration, turned intangible and used that to get out of his arms and off his lap as she stood up, turning to look at him with a more than a bit of shock. "Time out. You . . ." she sighed, placing a hand to her head, trying to process all of what he just said. "You killed people. I understand that you are a vampire . . . and I saw what you were like when your brothers brought you here . . . but please tell me you didn't kill anyone in cold blood . . ." she said, looking almost more disappointed in him than anything else. This was what her subconscious must have been balking at. From dating one murder . . . to another. The only thing that differentiated them was their choice of victim . . . or victims in Conrad's case.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm
"Originally, to defend my family and my country from the Russians." Conrad replied. "Then. . . my sisters were murdered in front of me when I couldn't do anything. . .And I lost it." He shook his head. "I'm not proud of what I've done. And I feel like I've failed them because I couldn't protect them and keep them safe. . . And Alyson. . .I'm scared I won't be able to keep you safe either. . .But I want to try. If you'll let me."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:36 pm
Alyson ran her hands through her hair, backing up a bit. He lost it? Meaning he went on a killing spree? Her foot hit the wall and she sunk down, nearly falling down against it. Murderers . . . both of them. "Leave me alone . . ." she whispered, nearly inaudible as she kept her face buried in her arms. "Please! Just . . . Leave me alone . . ." she asked again, realizing he probably didn't hear her the first time. How could she possibly deal with the information that had been given to her?! How could she possibly come to terms with the fact that the only two men she had ever even kissed were murderers? Sure, Conrad seemed better now but . . . but what if he lost it again? What if he lost it around her? And . . . she suddenly understood that one attack on the house a bit better. Killing people surely made you plenty of enemies . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:45 pm
Conrad stood from his spot and nodded. "All right. . .When you're ready you know where to find me." He said to her and left the room sitting in the living room to stare at the wall. He had to be truthful. He didn't want to deceive her at all, in any way. And he wanted her to know he had changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:14 am
Alyson waited until she couldn't hear his footsteps anymore and then she broke. They started out slowly at first, her heavy swallowing barely audible as the tears started to streak their way down her cheeks. But as the idea that someone she loved was a murderer sank in . . . her breathing became heavier and it wasn't long before she had pulled her knees up to her chest and was heaving choking sobs into them. Killing someone in protection of yourself or others . . . she could understand that . . . but cold-blooded murder . . . like what had happened to her . . . how could she ever come to terms with that? With the fact that Conrad killed people . . . and likely not for any sort of defense . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:18 am
Conrad trembled. He wanted to go up there and comfort her, but he knew if he did, she'd hurt him out of fear. He didn't want her to do something she would regret. The last thing he wanted was for her to go in hysterics because she did something in anger or fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:26 am
Slowly, Alyson did get a hold of herself. It didn't do any good to cry. Crying never solved anything. She actually scolded herself with that saying as she wiped away the tears that were shed. She supposed her view of Conrad was . . . limited. His brothers however . . . at least, the more reasonable of his brothers, might provide some better insight. She sighed as she pulled her knees up to her chest once more and rested her head on them. "But how would I even get in touch with them . . .?" she murmured, frowning. She didn't really want to even talk to Conrad right now, feeling more awkward than anything at even the thought of having to interact with him. But at the same time . . . she couldn't deny that all she wanted was to have him hold her like that again . . . she had felt so . . . safe. At least until he had opened his big mouth. She pouted a bit at the thought.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:39 am
As if on cue, Ryan showed up with a new supply of blood. "Hey Bro. I got some blood for you. How are you doing? Where is your Bride?"

Conrad pointed up the the room staring at the wall.

"Oh god what did you do?" Ryan growled. "Did you fart or something gross?" He sighed. "I'll see if I can fix this. . ." He shook his head. "Well. . .Attempt too. . .There's a chance I could make it worse I suppose. . ." He walked up the stairs to the closed door and knocked. "Hi uh. . .Lady?" He said not knowing her name.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:57 pm
Alyson's head shot up, and for a second, she was afraid that it was Conrad at the door. But then, the face registered and she blinked. "You're . . . one of Conrad's brothers." she said, a bit slowly, but with recognition. She sighed as she realized he had called her 'Lady' and appeared to not know her name at all. "My name is Alyson. I'm sorry, but um . . . I know you helped him earlier but . . . I've forgotten your name." she said, looking rather embarrassed about that fact.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:03 pm
Ryan smiled kindly. "I am Ryan," He said introducing himself again. "I must apologise for any actions that has caused you to be nervous around me. It was not my intention to frighten you. . .May I come in. . . Alyson?" He asked.

Conrad sat in the large living room he could tell Ryan brought his mate as he felt a pair of murderous eyes on his back. Oh god this was going to be a long day.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games