Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara sniffled “ Yes, we’re on the beach now looking for it. He knows now. “ She said and reached up wiping at her eyes with the heel of her right hand. She turned to watch Kade, confused and uncertain she looked down at the sand moving a little further up the beach to look. When Sonja appeared then traced her away she hung up the phone. “ You shouldn’t be out here you’ll fry again” she said taking a few paper drink napkins and wiping her face. She took a deep shakey breath trying to pull herself together and focus her mind on that moment. “ I don’t think I can do this, I still don’t believe in this whole fated thing…damn it I should have known better, then I wouldn’t even have to worry over it.”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:22 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja light proofed a corner of the restaurant and sighed. "I'll be okay." She said sitting Clara down so that she could get it all out. "You need to believe it honey. Lykae can only get their mate pregnant, which, if the strange smell coming from your pores suggests, you are, if you don't believe him now when he says that you're his mate, then I'm sure watching him plow through a busy street looking for you on the full moon." She pulled her friend into her arms stroking her arm. Sonja waved away the waitress with a frown and just cuddled Clara. "Don't worry please Clara. Kade adores you." She smiled a little. "I'm sure he'd do just about anything to make you happy." She stroked her friends hair. "Hey. . . Are these yours?" She asked referring to the jewelry. "I don't remember you ever wearing these." She frowned a tiny bit. She shook her head a little her skin itchy. Ah~ Daven was going to kill her~ And her hair was bleached chocolate brown by the sun. He was going to go crazy!!!! If he wasn't already.

"Clara. Listen to me okay? I'm always here for you, and Kade will always be there for you too. We're family now." She smiled brightly. "So even more reason to be happy." She wiped her friends cheeks with her thumbs. "Do you want to just sit here and cuddle until you're ready to go back to your man?"

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:12 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara sat down clenching the napkins in her hand and staring at Sonja, more often than not she just thought of Sonja as a person with a bad sun allergy rather than a full on vampire with the extreme sense of smell like the Lykae. She blinked then shook her head “ No, I will not be watching him come down a street I won’t be anywhere near by if I have to run then fine. I’ve got ways to get away from him if I have to.” She had thought that before but had been thinking perhaps she could handle it, but now she knew she couldn’t there was no way she could. She was pulled into her friends arms and blinked back tears and shook her head “ He doesn’t adore me, its just an instinctual draw. I could be a brick and he’d still be stuck with me. As for these I have no idea where they came from they were at Kade’s house. For all I know they’re his cousin’s “ She said pushing the thoughts of the clothes and jewelry from her mind she didn’t want to dwell on that or the implications of women’s items being at his house.

She looked to Sonja as she gave a speech about being family now and she shook her head lightly “ No I think I’d rather just be alone and go home or the other way around really. He is not my man. Go back to Daven, he’s probably worried. I’ve got things I need to work out on my own. Thanks for coming out Sonja…I’ll talk to you later.” She said as she got up and tossed away the napkins then picked up her bag, and headed for the door. Once outside in the sun she paused and looked up at the sky. She had to figure this out and Kade was about to be very distracted.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:30 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja followed her until her arm hit the sun and she hissed in pain. "Clara!" She cried watching her friend leave. Crap. She was trapped in here until night fall. Great. And there were humans around she couldn't trace out without risking being seen. So she went back into the dark corner going low looking around and once the attention was back on everyone's meals she traced out quick, but not to the place where Daven would be. She didn't want him growling at her at that moment.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade looked up from the car noticing that Clara was rushing from it and got out going to her. "Clara I found the bracelet." He said smiling a little before sensing her distress. And her changed scent. The beast roared within him before they both realised she wasn't stopping. "Clara wait." He said. "Clara let me drive you." He knew, somewhere in his mind she would blast him if he kept pressing but she was scaring him. "Clara, I'll drive you home if you wish but you'll get lost if you walk all this way." At one point the houses did all look the same.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:44 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara didn’t look back at Sonja she couldn’t, not right now. The woman meant well but she of course believed in all the fated stuff, not like she had a choice really. She walked forward hearing Kade call to her and his foot steps drawing closer. She looked to him “ Good. “ was her short clipped response to his claim about the anklet. She spun on her heel to face him when he insisted that he drive her and she crossed her arms over her chest. Would he actually take her home? Maybe, he’d definitely try to change her mind, try to talk to her, she didn’t really care for any of that right now. She let her control slip one time…one freaking time and she was pregnant. She was going to spend the next several decades paying for that, not that she wouldn’t love the child, but she really couldn’t handle a child right now, wanted or not. Now she was going to have to figure out how SHE was going to make sure her baby was taken care of. She took a deep breath lips pursing in irritation “ Fine, take me home…my home” She said, sure to emphasize that she wanted to go to her house not his where he seemed to want to keep her constantly. That would end, it ended now, she decided. Decision made she moved around him to the car, opened her own door and climbed in waiting for him.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:03 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sensed her anger. Sensed her desire to flee. He started the car and drove them carefully back to her house. "I'm sorry." He said after a little while. "I should have paid more attention to you. Should have asked you if you were warded against this. And now I've forced this upon you. . ." At least now it was official. He handed the bracelet back to her while staring at the road. From her aura he feared she'd bolt. "I. . . I'm happy, I'm not proud of it but I am happy. But I'm terrified now." He stopped the car near the turn off to her house. "My uncle will be coming to help assist with the search for my cousin. I don't want him anywhere near you." He said. "Loathe me all you will. I don't care. But I won't let him track you down." His heart thundered in his ears. "Your house is the safest place for you right now. While he's here." His eyes were full of tears and his tone was wet. "Sonja or I will call you when it's safe. When he's gone. . . or dead. Preferably the latter. But please, one thing I ask don't shut me out. Last night meant a lot to me. I know you're mad but I just wanted you to know that." Then he pulled into the turn off and kept driving. Not speaking again until before she got out. "I'll call you when I'm done." He said managing to smile.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:33 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara sat in silence, arms crossed over her chest, purse in her lap. She was making herself as small as possible. She heard his apology statement and clenched her jaw to keep from rolling her eyes as she held out her hand to take the anklet from him. With it in hand she put it into her purse without responding to his statement which she found impossible “ I was warded, that’s why this was so important. “ She said referring to the bracelet. She watched him as he spoke and drove her to her house then looked out the wind shield in silence for a moment before getting out of the car Alright Was all she said before shutting the door and heading up the front porch and into the house without looking back. Once inside she leaned her back against the door and slid down it to sit on the floor curling up and bringing her knees up to her chest, hugging them.

Wearing
With: Nobody
Thoughts: What the ******** have I done?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:06 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade watched her from the car. He didn't drive off for a long while. "I'm sorry." He said then threw the car into reverse and left despite the fact that his beast was screaming to go after her. He'd promised to go take charge of the search.

Halfway there he swerved to miss an animal and totaled his car. Oh well. He thought getting out and decided to walk the rest of the way after shoving his car out of sight into the forest. "You're a failure." His uncle's voice whispered in his head as he walked. "No wonder you woman hates you."

"So you've been telling me." Kade grumbled to himself as he walked. "That's all you've ever told me." He pulled a glass fragment out of his head so it could heal. "You keep talking uncle but all I can hear is white noise." He saw the Compound in his sights. He'd screwed up royally. And he didn't know how to fix it. Just when he thought they were getting somewhere he had to stuff it up.

"My Lord!" A Lykae called smiling until he saw Kade's reaction. "Are you all right sir?"

Kade glared at the man and shoved him aside. "Let's get this over with so I can fix a mistake. Has the main land been called?" He asked.

"We've tried to but the only person who answered. . ." He began only to have Kade grip the man's throat.

"Tell me you hung up and didn't say anything to Peter. . ." He hissed blue hues glowing.

"I hung up!" He swore. "On the Lore I hung up." He coughed when Kade let him go and kept walking. He slumped to the ground hissing in breaths. What had his undies in a twist?

Kade was distracted the whole time. He couldn't stop his thoughts. His attention was drawn back then lost constantly. Too many people. Too many people! He stood up and paced before getting out his phone. "Clara." He said into the phone. "Clara, I can't do this." He said. "There are too many people here I can't do it without you. I. . . I'm scared." He whispered into the phone.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:24 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara cried until she felt sick the pants Kade had provided her with were soaked around the knees where she’d rested her forehead. Sniffling she pushed herself up leaving her purse on the floor as she grabbed a paper towel and blew her nose. She had to pull herself together, then she’d think this through yes that’s what she needed to do. She walked to the bathroom and turned on the water letting the tub fill as she walked to the kitchen in search of something to eat. She pulled out a sliced watermelon and ate a few chunks of that before she began to feel sick. Closing the bowl she slid it into the fridge. Her nerves were to raw still to eat and that was evidenced as the watermelon she’d just eaten was vomited into the trash can. Choosing a soda instead she made her way to the bathroom, setting the soda on the side of the tub with her phone as she undressed and then slipped into the tub. She was trying to relax, clear her mind and meditate when the phone rang. Out of habit she picked it up without looking at the number “ Yes?” She said then heard Kade’s voice on the other end and she blinked opening her eyes all the way. “ Relax Kade, your clan isn’t going to try and hurt you. I’m in the bath right now, if you really need me there I guess I can come by there when I get done. I need to go back into town anyways”

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:29 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade swallowed trying to breathe but when he spoke his tone suggested he was barely containing a panic attack. "Please." He begged. "They keep staring at me. . . Keep trying to touch me and hug me. Clara. . ." His breath wheezing. "Clara I don't know what to do. I don't know what I should do. I'm not a king or an Alpha. . . I'm scared." His hand grabbed the sink in the bathroom he'd locked himself in. "I need you." He was on the verge of turning from the terror. His kind were supposed to be social yet the thought made him sick. He only went to socialize when he had too. And this was optional. The King could have come to take care of this. . . He didn't need to be here, he wanted to be with Clara. Wanted to fix what he'd done. "They'll let you in." He said panting hard. "Don't worry about that. Just please hurry." He whimpered.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:48 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara’s eyes crossed at his babble and as angry as she was as much as she wanted to hang up on him she felt sorry for him and inwardly groaned. “ Alright, alright. Calm down, send me the address. Other wise, I’ll end up lost. Then go meditate some where, give people tasks to keep them busy like find some one to make some soup or something that I might actually be able to keep down. I’ll be there soon. “ she said not exactly sure how she was going to help him, but she’d see what the damge was once she got there. “Let me go get dressed, and send me the address. I’l be there in a few minutes” She said and hung up the phone and set it aside. She ducked under the water and screamed in frustration.

What was she doing and why? She genuinely did like him but she should be doing her best to stay away from him after all of this at least until she figured out what to do about the baby. Washing her hair she reminded herself that someone else’s life was in danger and she should be thinking about that more than the fact that she only had a short time to prepare to be a mom, and apparently mate. She rinsed her hair and left the tub with a bit of sadness and dressed. She had to make sure when she went into this place not to show the weakness, vulnerability, and general queasy-ness she had felt all day. Others would pick up on that and while Kade and Sonja hadn’t taken advantage of it others would. She dressed specifically picking out items that were flattering and made her feel safe and protected. Odd how clothing could have that affect. When she was dressed she grabbed her phone and her purse, then headed out to her car. She tapped on the address he’d sent her and directions popped up.

With that she pulled out of her garage and headed towards the compound. This was going to be interesting to say the least. She’d even put on makeup. Something she never did unless she was trying to hide something, right now it was how pale she looked and dark circles and puffy eyes from crying. Hopefully the swelling would be gone before she got there. A short time later she pulled up to the compound and was allowed in the gates with out question. She pulled up to the front and exited her car. Sliding her wallet into her back pocket. She was greeted by a Lykae who ushered her inside and took her to Kade.

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:56 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded and hung up opening the door and barked out orders. Three men had been listening in and it threw him into a rage breaking the bedroom he'd run too throwing them out into the lounge room. He trembled and paced in the mess. Mental rants from his memories of his uncle tearing his self esteem apart raged through him. His beast tried to calm him. But nothing helped. No one could help but her.

"Sir?" Rohan called tentatively.

"What?!" Kade cried the sound of something smashing was heard no long later."

"The Lady Clara is here." Rohan whined sounding afraid. "Please stop tearing my room apart." The door unlocked and opened a little. Kade was in the corner curled a little his body trembled.
Rohan turned to Clara. "I don't know why he's like this. Usually he just sits in a corner and says nothing, please. . . you're his lady, if you can't calm him nobody can." The young lad genuinely looked afraid as he took a few steps back. "I'll be out here if you need me to help, if he gets out of hand. Also, the soup will be up soon when you're ready for it."

"Like I'd hurt my woman!" Kade's voice roared from inside. But his body language, what Clara saw was nothing like what his words were yelling. No aggression. He looked. . . defeated. "Clara." He said reaching out for her.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:12 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara followed the Lykae and listened at the door as Kade was called. She frowned at the entire set up. Kade was hiding in a bedroom? The hell? She listened quietly to both Rohan and Kade. She looked into the room at Kade and arched a brow looking to Rohan. “ I’ll take care of it don’t worry I can take care of myself, but thank you. When it’s ready could you please have some one knock on this door I’ll come and get it. Oh and some ginger ale please.” She said then stepped into the room quietly shutting the door behind her and locking it. She stood there a moment, magic snapping in the air as it blocked sound from moving out of the room but not into it.

Clara studied Kade for a moent but didn’t move closer despite his reaching for her. She wanted to go to him, and that was why she didn’t. She needed comfort as much as he did right now, but she knew that giving in to this would almost be like rewarding bad behavior. Stress perhaps had sent him into this fit, she hadn’t seen his car outside. Slowly she stepped away from the door and stepped around and over debris, careful not to trip or stumble, lest she get gouged by splintered furniture. “ you made a rather large mess Kade.” She asked as she moved to him and gave in, letting him pull her into his arms. She was to emotionally worn to keep fighting this and his arms felt good around her.

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:24 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade watched her seeming to decide whether to come and cuddle or not. Already his anxiety was ironing out into calm. Each step closer to him made his heart slow one beat until she was close enough to pull her gently into his arms and cuddled her close. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He whimpered letting a few tears fall. "I tried. I did the breathing exercises, the mental counting everything you taught me to try and cope. But then they got louder and started to argue. One tried to hug me. And not a gentle one either like a crash tackle. And. . . and I just lost it, I lost it before I even realised it." He trembled as he stroked her back trying to soothe her while he soothed himself wrapping himself in her presence. "I'll replace all the stuff I ruined."
He rubbed his nose on her cheek openly scenting her calming down more. Her scent, even altered, was calming. He should tell her he totaled his car. Later. Once they were both calm. He cuddled her, stroked her back, mumbling words of comfort for her and for him.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:37 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara couldn’t help it, she melted into him, she so desperately needed reassurance, right then and it was apparent he did as well. She let him ramble telling her all the things that had disturbed him and she gave a soft sigh “ Shhh. Quiet now, just worry about this moment. “ she said for the both of them, she was just as guilty as he was on that. Stress, worry, and fear were all things that lived in either the past or the future. She closed her eyes laying her head on his shoulder, trying not to think about the baby or how she was going to take care of it, or if she’d be a good mother. Instead she focused on his touch, his heartbeat, his breathing. It soothed her as did the sound of his voice and she wondered if it worked that way for him. “ After we calm down, and I eat, then we can go and try this again. “ She said lifting her head as she heard a knock at the door.

Wearing

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games