Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:36 pm
whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

xXDestructive_MindXx

Yo punny nut

MasterDenton

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

thewomboldt

a small bee
User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

Ⓦealth: $1000
Ⓦealth: $975

Ⓕeeling: A bit apprehensive
Ⓕeeling: Bloodthirsty

In between the barrage of paintballs, Max could've sworn he could hear a familiar voice yelling to him. Maybe this was just the paint fumes going to his head at long last, and he'd finally pass out and be done with this. Noooope, no such luck, as another set of paintballs came barreling towards him and collided with him, with another callout from the person he was 99% sure was Bree. It was around that time that it finally clicked why he wasn't having fun: he had no friends on his team, and his friends were his enemies. It aaaaaall made sense now. It didn't resolve his undying loathing of the event, but at least now he had justification in his mind for being a spoilsport.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Despite her genius hiding spot, someone managed to land a hit on Camille from, shockingly, a bit in front of her. Because of this error in judgement on both of their parts, her prey was an easy target. _Oh, you're dead, punk._ Taking aim once more, she shot four paintballs right at Lelwani (one of which careened off-target in a cartoonish, unbelievable manner, eliciting a confused "What the diddly-dang hell?" from her) before, ritualistically, slapping her backside and dashing off. She was probably going to have a few enemies after all of this was done if she kept this up, but hey, she thought it was funny, and that's all that really mattered to her in the end. It's not like she was gonna see these goofs again, right?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9,9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3
7, 4, 10, 3, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1
10, 7, 8, 2, 8, 5, 9, 9, 10, 5

Lelwani tapped her forehead for a moment as she tried to think of her next move. She actually had no idea if this paint would effect her true form of not. She knew that for her dress she was going to have to wash it for sure especially since Mel ha an almost oppressive sense of smell and the last thing Lel needed was her ghost asking questions that would just be very unfortunate and hard to deal with. She knew for one thing though is that she was pretty happy that she was a bird, she wasn't wearing much protection so she would have looked like she got into an actual fight if her body worked the normal way. She would be sore though.

She moved from her position again moving about the area until she would come across yet another woman for which she could paint a glorious shade purple though she seemed to be hiding. She fired her gun off three times (Skye -9,3,8- (1hit)) and watched as she managed to her in the arm with a small smile. She waved and began to back pedal a bit hoping to avoid getting hit. Aye this was a lot of fun. She was totally going to go out and find some seeds, or berries, or maybe some grasshoppers..the smug bastards.

Then she could return to her natural place as normal so that would be good. She would remember most of this event for a good long while.

Ammo: 12
Extra: 2 clips, 1 more rifle.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:54 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

She was beginning to give up on even bothering with any contact at this rate. With a gentle sigh she only lulled her head back, turning to look for her friend; who was- Gone. "Tori?" She murmured to herself, flipping her head both ways in search of the tall and thin woman. Where had she gone? She had only left once before and even then, she was sure it was to hunt down someone that had gotten her pinned at the very beginning of the event. Unless she had gone after the same person again as a sort of "vengeful revenge"? She exhaled smoothly, catching a pair of ruby red bifocals not too far off. "Where'd you go?" Quickly the gun in her hands was exchanged for another and she was left blinking down at it. A gloved hand pointed outward and she turned her head, firing off 5 rounds. Only one of them managed to hit the passing member (Lai). "Awww yeah, baby." She snickered, hearing the quiet usual chuckle behind her.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally she had made it back just in time for Bree to constantly be searching around. She chewed at the edge of her lip, following behind and snatching the gun from her hands. She placed her fully loaded one into the brunette's outstretched hands, giving a firm nod and a point in the direction of a running member. "I went ahead and reloaded it since you were shooting so often." She remarked, testily shaking the gun she had quickly stolen from Aubrey. It still seemed to have at least a few pelts left. And even then. She pulled it back against her shoulder.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

MasterDenton

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image

Hakem was mildly surprised by where he felt the sharp pain of a cyan pellet, stopping behind the nearest barrier and pressing his hand into the sore spot almost literally on the bone of his pelvis beside his naval. If he hadn't saw who it was before hand he might have actually needed a revenge shot for that one because it stung like hell. Aubrey also looked a little surprised to have found him there in the course of her crossfire, he supposed that meant she hadn't meant to hit him. He laughed a little lightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Remind me never to get on your bad side." And on that note he heard someone passing by behind him, spinning around as shooting the culprit. (Hikaru, hit)

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Hikaru"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:7 (-1 : -3 )
2:4 (2:8 )
4:12 (-1:-10)
3:2 (6 : 4)
9:6 (-1,-4)
8:2 (-2)
6:2 (-1)
5:2 (-1)
4:2
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

She laughed. She hadn't meant to hit him! Honest! She could feel the vengeful teal eyes on the back of her head, laced with mild confusion, as she reached up and pushed the bottom of her helmet. It came off with one easy swoop, allowing the bound of her curls to finally free themselves from the black capsule. She inhaled heavily, a small mistake with her oncoming stronger sense of smell. The overwhelming hefty side of paint collided with her senses and she pulled her eyebrows in, immediately shoving her helmet back on. Turning her head, she eased her gun back onto her shoulder. "I-I was aiming for Max!" She put her hand up, quietly turning and shuffling to find her next target - a violet team member (Priya). With two shots she landed one against the back of her leg. "He just happened to be running-" She began, only to be swiftly cut off. Her cheeks flushed and she stood up a little further. "W-Well that look scares me! You know that!"

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

As the older male wolf began to approach, she quirked an eyebrow at the fresh splotch of cyan paint on his side. What? Her eyes directed themselves towards Aubrey at the sound of his voice. Even dried and with new paint, she could still smelt the faint copper of blood along his collar. He disappeared and the fearful brunette turned to her in an almost submissive way. So she managed to catch him. What was she so apologetic about. As Bree turned back, she exhaled a small laugh. "Okay, okay! You don't have to go on a Tumblr rant." She teased, only more amused by the woman's explanation. She could, however, remember back then, when all it took was a look and she would immediately profess what had been on her mind.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image

There were a couple worse places Hakem could imagine getting hit, his hair flopping against his brow with a light shake as he bound past the brunette whom he'd just happened upon and shot. It seemed easier to go above the action at this point, his feet pattering over the mount of stairs before he croutch e down. An aerial view was that much more convenient besides, the wolf quickly lining up his next target and shooting the retreating cosplayer whom he'd seen fire nothing but wild shots up to this point. One missed, but the next was his dead shot to the side of her helmit. She was ferocious in her own way, he'd admit, so it did make him chuckle. (Camille, hit) She is a prime example of what happens when you put a gamer in a real- 'real' playing field. He snickered to himself and parted his hair out of his eyes.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Camille"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

4:2 (-1:-1)
3:1
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

MasterDenton

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image

Yes. Exhaustion. She heaved another long breath and took several lazy shots in the direction of what seemed to be a fox (Vixen). If she had been lucky, she didn't notice. However one of the shots caught onto the top of her foot, the other 4 spawning around her legs and waist - but never quite making contact. To all hell with this she was so damn close. She could feel herself nearing her top shot - but even still, she had to wonder what the other member's overall status looked over the event. Truly there had to be at least 10 others that had shot five times more than she had. She rolled her amethyst gaze away and slid against the barricade, once again blocking her friend off with a wave of her hand. "It's almost over." She huffed an exhale gently. "Then we can go home. I promise I'm alright." She offered a weak smile.

The fluttering heartbeat still had her attention even as the woman signaled another shot. Hell, even the slouched position of her stock made her fully aware that she was winding down on energy. Had she remembered to eat this morning? Or take her pills for that matter? Did she have any pills? Immediately guilt washed over her skin, making the clothing atop her pale ivory glimmer feel hot and unnecessary. She wanted to run. She wanted to escape this again. And...She felt absolutely awful for not having been around Bree as much as she would have liked to. But things were winding down now. She was here for her now. Yes? Her thought process mulled over the idea, the corners of her canines biting down sharply against the inside of her lip. She made a small lunge but was once again stopped, instead replacing the worried expression with a firm nod and a thinned out lip.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image

What the- How did he keep seeing these two together goofing off every single time? They could not be in this for the win. Hekem took the easier target, the man in the skirt, and shot him. (Lysander, hit) Maybe they were also going slow because the guy was parctically in six inch heels that hadn't broken so far. If that's the case he was either very, very good, or he wasn't in a rush to get around. He didn't have an issue about cross dressing or anything, but the skirt was short enough to make him weary anyway. One trip and it would not be anything short of horrific, at least for anyone like him who wasn't remotely into that. The wolf frowned and turned his scope on the small blonde, casting the previous thoughts away with a shutter.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Lysander"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:1
ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

MasterDenton"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani let out a fairly large sigh as she continued to move about looking for more people to shoot down. Her pace had slowed down considerably now, the game would be ending soon enough. She wasn't doing as well as she was and it was a little sad to see how far she had fallen off. It was a damn shame.

Lelwani would eventually come across Chester and smiled at him "Hello." she said with a smile and fired three times (Chester -9,3,8- (1 hit) missing most of her shots again but hitting him in the leg. She bowed and began to move off to find more targets, checking her rifle. She had a good number of shots left. They probably would not do her much good.

Ammo: 9

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

She couldn't keep up the facade much longer. It hadn't entirely been a lie - she would be, at least she felt, just fine for the most part. Aside from the bruise or three that would linger over her skin, it wasn't as if she were in any absolute immortal danger. With a quiet croak she took a minute to catch herself, watching the occasional player scurry past in hopes to find a new hiding place. Everything had been exposed. Everything was painted. It was almost hilarious to watch the hysteria around the now old players. With a quiet laugh to herself she hauled back up and nudged along Victoria, making a small break for the next barricade over. After hopping several, she found their new fresh meat, spying down on yet another orange team member that lingered off in the distance.Cocking her gun back, she straightened herself out and fired three shots in a row - one of the three splotching her stomach. And here she was thinking the DMR on Halo was absolutely useless. The fact that it only racked three shots at once made it an extreme inconvenience - yet she seemed to be echoing the same movements in real life.

Victoria followed obediently, a mutual understanding of their new direction pressing at her eyes. When had she spent more time with the brunette? She had been so ovewhelmingly captured with being her new species that, well, she had completely forgotten about the outside world around her. She exhaled slowly and watched the brunette's shoulders jolt backwards at the three shots she'd taken. Her friend, one whom she considered so utterly close to, had been defeated and thrown down by the leaving of her husband. And yet... She whistled a cool exhale through her nostrils.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

Hakem wouldn't reconsider shooting the petite blonde, not that he forgot the look he was given the last time. He they were in a no rules match, it was going to happen sooner or later, especially if you were out in the open. As angry as she'd been at her companion when he first saw them, one sprinting with the other in his arms, he didn't expect them to stick together. Welp, that much easier for him. (Zara, hit) He went for tha broad part of her body, her stomach, since her chest didn't not look entirely protected. Wouldn't that hurt a lot? That was his impression. Glancing his hopper, the astronomer got up to go refill his gun once more before the game was called.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Zara"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:1 (-1)
2:1
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Tol n Floofy

MasterDenton"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani normally had a lot more energy than this didn't she? So what was the matter now? She'd normally be able to blow through this and then go flying about as if she had just eaten a whole store of candy. It wasn't the case right now though. It was weird, like she was just tired.

She would stumble across another male who seemed to be in the midst of his own hunt. She decide to surprise him, positioning herself for a surprise attack before she popped out and fired off her riffle once again with three shots (Kurai - 10,9,9-) and managed to hit him once in the arm. She bowed before moving away again. She was still burning through the ammo. She was trying to keep her place now.

Ammo: 6

xXDestructive_MindXx

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: competitive, but having fun
Company: more worthwhile targets (aiming at Camile and Hakem)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: competitive, but having fun
Company: more worthwhile targets (aiming at Lelwani)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As expected, Lelwani would definitely retaliate, though the splat that was intended for Hikaru missed by a mere inch. Immediately, she didn’t dash towards the bird but towards Camille instead (10th day dice rolls: 1, 1), though they both whizzed past her. Having no choice but to dash away, she spotted another target, this time towards Hakem again, and fired away (10th day dice rolls: 3, 2), one hitting him on the back before running like a madman. It was obviously clear that she was way out of the other’s league, but she should still make the best out of the possible moment. Even with the sweat filming on her face, she was smiling. If she could just win, she would share in the prize with Solaris as a way to cheer her up, but hey, the reaper’s presence alone in times of her trouble was just fine.

For Chester, he wiped the paint off his rear end as soon as he got hit by that blasted woman. As he was about to recover, Lelwani came in and ambushed him, the violet splotch landing on his leg. Almost immediately, he aimed at her backside (10th day dice roll: 10) as a parting shot before moving along to his next set of targets. Even he would end up losing to those mad-crazy people, but at least he was able to get Jessie’s attention a bit more. Not to mention that she would accept the offer of sweets the next morning. That, alongside the possible acquirement of being the top hit man for his team, was total victory for him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OOC: Demn post-crazy people. XD

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

MasterDenton

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani smiled at Chester when he shot her and nodded her head to him before she went on.
Lelwani as still hunting, her eyes focused on firing at the first person she would encounter. She let out a low hum as she set up and waited for movement unaware on who might walk into her sight. Luckily, the one to do so was Hikari who seemed to be running from someone. Lelwani fired three shots (7,3,6) managing to hit the running woman in the leg and she smiled a bit. She felt a bit better about that actually just for hitting a moving target though her place was still a bit sad.
Lelwani began to move again, trying to see just how many people she could get before the clock ran out.

Ammo: 3

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:09 pm
User Image

There was a wide eyed stare at the member shooting at them, completely unaware that she might need to duck in order to not be splattered with white paint in both the torso and face. With a blink she was swept away, turning her attention up to Victoria and offering a small smile. "Thank you~." She wiggled once more and propped up her gun. Wasn't this the girl that shot Victoria in the very beginning? Or did she have them confused with another? Regardless, she peered through her sights and sent four developing shots in her (Skye) direction. Two would hit, but the others would soar by. A rarity, but an easy target.

Her teal eyes fled to the back of the brunette's head, swinging her to the side for a second as a white paintball came flying in their direction. With a faint nod to the whispered thanks, she released her waist and allowed to to prep once again to fire at anyone passing. The new area was much less crowded - but even so, they were still in a pretty dangerous area what with everyone picking up the pace. She fingered along the pocket on her vest, feeling for the top latch where she had stashed another bag of pellets. Should she maybe refill the hopper? She glanced down, then up at Bree. Would they be needing it soon? She ran her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games