Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Turning away from the human leaving Kamen looked at the room then at his wound and he bit his lip. Then looking back up his eyes started to glow black, he started making the room much more colder, to the point where the fires in the room went out and some things were starting to frost over. He made sure the cold only extended to the door so it would not effect the rest of the house then he walked over and sat in the middle of the floor and crossing his legs he closed his eyes and started to meditate.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion let out a sigh as he sat on the sofa, he felt bad for what he did to Kamen, he truly did, but he wasnt going to take it back, he couldnt, but he let out another sigh, it was true he himself, did not know why he wanted Kamen, all he knew was that he wanted him with a burning desire.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:22 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

As Kamen meditated, a faint glow surounded his wound and it was slowly healing. Considering how Arion near about tackled him on the bed made Kamen realize he couldnt just heal the natural slow way anymore, he couldnt be defencless. He bit his lip as he thought about the scene, he started to remember the look in Arion's eyes, so full of lust, and then the kiss...Kamen's eyes shot opened and he shook his head and groaned as he put his hand over his face as he felt it getting warmer. He had to get those images out of his head and concentrate if he was to fully heal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion let out a sneeze and sniffled, he understood why Bowen was hell bent on keeping him indoors.
Leaning back into the sofa he let out another sigh, and looked at the giant painting over the fireplace. The painting was a beautiful woman with a warm smile. A genuine warm smile not the fake ones that women during that time era, wore.
Arion never met that woman in person, hell he didnt even know her name. All he knew was that, that beautiful woman, had been the Masters first wife, and that she had been kind, even kinder than the master himself. Arion had been able to buy the painting off of a noble who had boughten it from a merchant. What that random noble did not know, was that the painting had been stolen, so to speak, by the masters second wife, she then sold it to the merchant and so on.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:01 pm
NuLova

User Image
User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen kept meditating, he did not know for how long when the glow of his eyes diminished he blinked and looked around then looked down at his side and felt it and it didn't hurt he sighed with reliefe. He slowly stood up and stretched a little bit and nothing hurt he smiled he was finally fully healed. He walked to the balcony and looked outside the snow was picking up. Smiling he suddenly fanished, in a cloud of smoke, his clothes fell to the floor and as the smoke flew into the air it slowly took shape becomin larger and more solid until finally a large back dragon appeared outside the castle and started to fly around it. Tworling in the air and so on, he was so happy to finally be flying again he let out a joyious rore.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Over the warm, inviting crackling of the fire, a roar was heard, and it was loud enough and so unexpected that it made Arion slightly jump in surprise. And even though he was indoors, he looked up at the ceiling as if he were looking up at the sky. He was confused for a minute, but then figured it was Kamen and couldnt help but smile. If it was Kamen, that could only mean that he had shifted, and if it was able to do so, then he had healed enough to do it.
With a sigh, Arion looked around at the library and just picked a book at random and began reading, seeing that it was a book about alchemy.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was so happy to finally been able to shift and fly that he did so for hours. Going to the point where he flew even further away from the castle. He was enjoying his flight so much he almost missed something on the ground he blinked and looked down and slowly decended. Once he did he looked around and blinked in awe at the number of statues, of the same women each one was different and looked like she was dancing. Seeing all of them reminded Kamen of the book he blinked and looked down then and as his mind went to the book it soon shifted to Arion. He looked uptwards the castle he could barily see the lights from withen over some of the trees. He looked about again then before taking off one more, he headed for the castle but he took his time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion recognized the book around the third page, he had actually been around when the master was in the process of this book, but the book itself was a remake. The original was in a scroll. It made him look up in thought, he loved reading, but it has been a long time since he looked through one of the books. And now, he was curious about where the scroll was. Going over to the fireplace he stuck his hand into the hot fire, the flame turned purple as it surrounded his palm, and slowly began turning blue. And it slowly began shrinking, so that most of it seemed to diminish, except for the small fire ball that now rested in his palm. Walking away, he walked out of the downstairs library and walked down the hall to the stairs and up to the big main library.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:20 pm
NuLova

User Image
User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Kamen got closer to the castle he shifted to his fog lke form and as the form flew into the room it slowly took shape, this one being of his human form again he smiled and sighed with reliefe happy to have finally been able to fly. He put pants on then walked over to the bed and finding the book from under his pillow he took it out and opened it and started to read it where he left off which was right after the Masters attempt to find out if Arion had been the mysterious boy that had been dancing with his daughter only to come up empty.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

The journal spoke mostly of how disappointed the Master had been in the lack of answers. But it then became clear that the man had been somewhat confused. He did not know how, or why, or even when it had happened, but he began having these feelings, these emotions for a woman named Cassandra. It was odd, but the final chapter of the journal had been mostly about this new, widowed noble woman. There very last sentence in the masters journal had been a question he had written for himself. Asking himself, exactly what it was that was going on, what it was that he thought of Cassandra.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked as he kept reading tell he was done with the book. He closed it then looked up at the ceiling, he was starting to wonder of the purpose of reading these books, he was curious about Arion at this point. He blinked then, why was he thinking on Arion so much? Before he knew it he was thinking on the kisses again, hs face turned red and he put a hand over his face he shook his head to try and get rid of these thoughts he sighed and slowly getting up he took the book with him and left the room to find the Library.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

The doors to the library were wide open, for no other reason, other than that Arion didnt bother closing it, and that he really didnt see a reason as to why he should. Inside the candles were off, but the giant fireplace had a flame crackling to life, until it seemed to expand, along with an odd sound, almost as if it were going to blow up, only for it to shrink back to its normal size, crackling as it burned the logs, the flame wasnt red like most of the others of the house, it was blue, which was a good indication Arion was near.
For some reason the library seemed somewhat dusty, and then the flame did it again, growing in size, but this time it was followed with a sneeze.
And then a triumphant like cry was heard.

"Aha! Gotcha ya-!" the voice said, before another sneeze came out of him and the flame reacted to his sneeze. He himself was covered in dust, on the desk, and in his arms where a bunch of scrolls, and in his right hand he held an old tathered and thick scroll as he stood on the top step of a thick, old and carved wooden ladder.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen walked into the room just in time to hear the sneeze and then a voice he blinked. It sounded like Arion but at the same time it couldnt be, it sounded stuffed up like the person was sick. He bit his lip and walked in further and looked around wondering where the person was, a part of him hoped it wasnt Arion and yet the other part of him did.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion looked around from the step he was on, and looked down and around. He seemed to be a but confused, almost like a lost puppy. Arion looked back at the scroll in his hand and let out a sigh. He was going to have to reorganize the scroll shelf, after he finished dusting it, but first he had to get down.
He looked around once more, and seemed to decide. Spreading his stance he jumped down from the top step and landed in a crouch with a loud thud, and a quiet grunt with another sigh he stood up straight and looked up to the top step that reached to the top shelf from the floor to ceiling bookshelf.
Before he could stop he sneezed once more causing the fire to react, he then grumbled something about him getting sicker and about having to get a couple of new blank journals so that he could translate the scrolls properly.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:08 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen heard more noises but didn't know where they were coming from he was starting to think he imagined it when he heard more sneezing he simply blinked and scratched his head in confusion. He then started walking around to look for a different book.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games