Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i dont sleep

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The plant life on this planet was so vast. It made Artemis so happy that she landed here. If she had been stuck on mars, she would have been surrounded by nothing. Just red dust. There would be nothing to study, nothing to explore, hell, she would probably get lost because everything looked the same. Mar was so unappealing to her. She was glad that she want here.

The young Saturnian's bucket was almost full when she head the voice of another being on the beach. It was directed towards her and she looked up from her exploration. "Hmm?" She hummed a little bit with a raised brow as she watched him speak. Restaurants? " She replied, tilting her head as she stood up straight. She looked down at the plant that she was holding in her left hand and then laughed. "Oh! I'm not going to eat these! I'm collecting them for research!" She replied, laughing lightly. She lifted the bucket, or... attempted to. It was so full of stuff that it was to heavy for her to pick up. The girl grunted as she attempted to pick the large bucket up. "A little help here? Please?" She asked, looking over at him.

He looked human, but her visor told her otherwise. She wondered what he was. Something interesting obviously. A small smiled escaped her lips as she looked back at her bucket. running a wet hand through her hair.

((Your signature is perfect! emotion_bigheart emotion_dowant :do want smile )

post format made by Akai Papillon at BBT: Bunny Edition
who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
Outfit
Exploration

User Image

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

ϟ Who ϟ A stranger tab ϟ Cash ϟ 1000 tab ϟ Attire ϟ Day Off tab ϟ OOC ϟ XD well, I'm glad you like it!

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do

"Really?" Antonio tilted his head to the side. So this girl was a scientist? She looked awfully young. "That's weird." his blunt statement was accompanied with a laugh and a bright smile. It was obvious he meant no harm by his words. He looked down at the bucket the girl struggled to lift, nodding sharply at her request for assistance. "Yeah, sure." he bent down, gripping the handle before he picked it up. Despite her difficulties, the male had no trouble lifting the bucket; the weight didn't even seem to affect him. He peered inside to find a large amount of sea grass piled up. "You sure have a lot of research material." he murmured lightly, and allowed his arm to drop back to his side.

"So!" Antonio turned a grin in the girl's direction. "What are you researching?" it was an innocent question, and now this girl had him curious. He just had to know. "Oh, wait, let me guess!" he pulled a frown, free hand cupping his chin. What did someone need sea grass for? "Is all this sea grass foooor testing ocean cleanliness?" he was almost positive that was a logical guess. It made sense too. "Or the sea grass' overall health?" he was running out of ideas, and so the male ended his ramblings with a shrug. He took a moment to try and come up with another guess, when another thought entirely popped into his mind. "Oh, I haven't even introduced myself yet." he stuck out his hand, "I'm Antonio Lucero, pleased to meet you."

And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Insomniac

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

i dont sleep

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:17 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Yeah, really." She replied, placing her knife in its holder. She smiled when he laughed. It was a refreshing sound that she hadn't heard in a while. Dr. Graves was the only person that she had interacted with all week and he was so dark and brooding. It felt good to have a happy personality around. "Weird hn? I get that a lot." She said, smiling at him. She watched him pick up the bucket as if it weighed nothing and her mouth dropped. "Whoa! You're really strong!" Artemis said, looking at him, kind of amazed. What was this man? He couldn't have been human! That bucket was extremely full, to full for one person to carry. It was fascinating, this strength was... what was that word... superhuman right? She glanced to the left of her, looking at the waves briefly.

The girl started to walk back to the shore, and once they reached it she answered his question. "Nope!" The saturnian shook her head, crossing her arms. "Good guess but, no." Her powdery blue eyes looked at the bucket and her face lit up. "On my planet we don't have an ocean. Explorers from my planet always come back with new medicines and things, and most of the medicines are made from these plants here, so I was going to make some and send it to my parents." She explained, before listening to him said his name. She looked at the hand that was outstretched towards her. She took it, firmly shaking the mans hand. "Artemis Zaragosa. Its nice to meet you, Antonio." She said, smiling at him.

post format made by Akai Papillon at BBT: Bunny Edition
who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
Outfit
Exploration

User Image

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor followed Madilyn to the beach, but this was something new for him. He looked at the many people on the beach, what they wore and what they did at the beach only made him blush. He turned to Madilyn, his face staring at the ground, "W-what do we do now? Um...W-what do we do at the beach? W-when are you going t-to teach me to swim...I-is that what a bikini looks like on girls?..." He was almost child-like, this was really a new experience. Theodor gripped Madilyn's hand tightly, he was like a child clinging onto his mother. Theodor didn't speak any more, he only followed Madilyn as she picked out a spot for the two to settle on. He picked up the sunscreen and examined it closely. He turned to her and asked, "Do you want me to help you with this?"

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $883.00

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn didn't mind how tightly Theo held onto her hand. She could only imagine what he was going through. "Well we can build a sandcastle. I'll teach you how to swim when the waves die down a bit more. Yes Theo that's what a bikini looks like. Though I'd also suggest not to stare. Now as to the sunscreen, I suppose you could help me, but just my back alright. You should put some on too so you don't get sunburned." Madilyn replied as she took out the beach towel and laid it down. She then ensured her hat was tightly covering her ears. "Do you want to go first or should I?" Madilyn asked pointing slightly to the bottle of sunscreen.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

He did his best to the girls in their bikinis and focused mainly on Madilyn, Theodor grabbed the sunscreen and he waited for Madilyn to lay on the beach towel she set down. Once Madilyn was laying on her stomach, he applied the sunscreen on his hands and began to rub Madilyn's back. He was timid and quite slow, doing thing made him blush. He applied the sunscreen in the mid-region of her back, then moved to her legs down to her feet. Theodor avoided where her swimsuit was, he was still hesitant about it, still unsure what to do. When he finally applied the sunscreen on her upper back, he asked quietly, "D-do I apply it under the swimsuit? M-Maybe y-you should have g-gotten a girl to help you...I-I don't know what to do..."

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn quickly shook her head and spoke up. "N-Nope. You're done. Thank y-you." Madilyn replied shyly. It was enough to bite back purring at his touch. So a coherent thanks was quite the feat. After she finished up with the sunscreen she turned to Theo. "Now it's your turn. You aren't getting sunburn on my watch." Madilyn replied gesturing him to lie down clearly not giving him much of a choice in the matter.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

Theodor didn't expect Madilyn to react so quickly, obviously she was embarrassed as well. Theodor laid down on the beach towel but he asked her quietly, "D-do you want me to help you with the front o-or..." His blush got worst when he realized what would be there if he was going to help her apply more sunscreen. "Y-you were trying not to purr were you?..." He said, really softly.

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn blushed at his words. "Y-You really can read me..." Madilyn said to Theo. "Now it's your turn! No more questions!" Madilyn exclaimed clearly embarrassed as she set to work. She began with his neck and worked her way down his back, arms, and legs. Madilyn was certain he could feel her hands shake and wished she'd hurry up. She was very slow and extremely nervous. But eventually she finished and told him to sit up. "Well the waves still have a while until they get calm. Would you like to build a sandcastle?"

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image

Just like how Madilyn felt pleasure from his touch, Theodor felt pleasure from Madilyn's touch. He did his best to hid his blushing face, he could have sworn that Madilyn felt his goosebumps from her touch. Theodor sat up and quickly nodded his head, he wanted to do something less embarrassing. "H-how do you make a sandcastle?"

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn took out the pails she'd packed. "Well you put sand in these containers and flip them upside down. Then you just keep stacking them. You can add sea shells too and make columns and windows." Madilyn told him passing him a pail and shovel. "Oh you can add a moat too." Madilyn said as she began filling her own pail. She then took a moment to skim him over just to make sure the Soleil sun wouldn't burn him. "...Theo are you blushing?"

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

Theodor took one of the pails and began to fill it up with sand, when he did flip the pail, all the sand fell out and didn't maintain its shape. Theodor looked at her questioning why that happened. A moat? How could he make a moat for the sandcastle? Theodor's blush got worst when Madilyn questioned about it, "Y-yes...B-because I've...n-never really touched you like that...I-I thought I was being such an..i-intruder..."

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"You don't think that now right?" Madilyn asked then noticed his sand castle or sand pile. "Did you pack the sand down tightly in the pail?" Madilyn asked scooting closer to him. "Just pack it down really good then flip. Adding a little water may help too."

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

Theodor shyly met her gaze and muttered quietly, "Am I being an intruder?..." He packed the sand into the pail, this time adding some water into the pail. Once he had it all packed down, he flipped the pail. Theodor was proud of the outcome. He had a part of the castle now set up. He turned to Madilyn and smiled.

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games