Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:14 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"So...it was Will's turn to make the rounds. Hmm...nice guy...he waited for us. In a way that irks me. He could have given you a heart attack..the jerk."

Rock looked to Jinxi, ready to catch her if she fell. The color in her face had left her out of the inner fright that her heart was suffering out of instinct.

(OOC: Don't forget, my character is played by me, so I decide what frightens her and how she reacts to it. wink )
Jinxi watched as the train rumbled past. She winced at the racket it made, but the speed didn't seem to phase her. Rock may not have understood, but it was a simple measure of her trust in him to keep her safe that it never occurred to her that she might be in danger in his car. She thought if he drove on train roads, that must be totally fine. Although the idea of the train chasing them seemed a bit absurd to her, given that it clearly was stuck on the "rails" while his car had a much more varied reach.

(I was already aware of that. I just don't want to give away spoilers. I was hoping that the pale face that Rock saw in Jinxi wasn't in fact coming from Jinxi, but himself and that Jinxi would blush or something and then say something along the lines of "what are you talking about? Come to think of it, are you all right? You're not looking so hot all of a sudden".)

Rock was completely unaware that it wasn't Jinxi of whom had the fear, but himself. In fact, he had been so oblivious that at the next step he took, he only muttered, "Too late," before he himself was falling.

(OOC: If you think we need more space for OOC for this rp, go ahead and start a thread in this forum and link them to each other in their first page of posts. As for the above misunderstanding, it might help if perceptions are identified as such, rather than just given as facts. For instance "Rock thought he saw the color drain from Jinxi's face in fear." No worries, I knew we'd be fine here. I'm assuming at this point Rock had put her down so when he fell she was on her own feet.)

"Rock?" She queried as he started falling. Then louder and more anxiously, "Rock?!? What's wrong? Someone help me!" She tried to catch him as he fell, but he was too large and she too inexperienced in such a maneuver to do anything more than cushion his fall. As he lay on the ground, she cradled his head in her lap, calling for help to the universe in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:39 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"So...it was Will's turn to make the rounds. Hmm...nice guy...he waited for us. In a way that irks me. He could have given you a heart attack..the jerk."

Rock looked to Jinxi, ready to catch her if she fell. The color in her face had left her out of the inner fright that her heart was suffering out of instinct.

(OOC: Don't forget, my character is played by me, so I decide what frightens her and how she reacts to it. wink )
Jinxi watched as the train rumbled past. She winced at the racket it made, but the speed didn't seem to phase her. Rock may not have understood, but it was a simple measure of her trust in him to keep her safe that it never occurred to her that she might be in danger in his car. She thought if he drove on train roads, that must be totally fine. Although the idea of the train chasing them seemed a bit absurd to her, given that it clearly was stuck on the "rails" while his car had a much more varied reach.

(I was already aware of that. I just don't want to give away spoilers. I was hoping that the pale face that Rock saw in Jinxi wasn't in fact coming from Jinxi, but himself and that Jinxi would blush or something and then say something along the lines of "what are you talking about? Come to think of it, are you all right? You're not looking so hot all of a sudden".)

Rock was completely unaware that it wasn't Jinxi of whom had the fear, but himself. In fact, he had been so oblivious that at the next step he took, he only muttered, "Too late," before he himself was falling.

(OOC: If you think we need more space for OOC for this rp, go ahead and start a thread in this forum and link them to each other in their first page of posts. As for the above misunderstanding, it might help if perceptions are identified as such, rather than just given as facts. For instance "Rock thought he saw the color drain from Jinxi's face in fear." No worries, I knew we'd be fine here. I'm assuming at this point Rock had put her down so when he fell she was on her own feet.)

"Rock?" She queried as he started falling. Then louder and more anxiously, "Rock?!? What's wrong? Someone help me!" She tried to catch him as he fell, but he was too large and she too inexperienced in such a maneuver to do anything more than cushion his fall. As he lay on the ground, she cradled his head in her lap, calling for help to the universe in general.

Rock said nothing, for he couldn't. But, thankfully, young Corrigan was there shortly. Corey, as he is sometimes called, smiled big when he saw Jinxi before looking down at his older half-brother. He was going to say, "Yay! You're back!" But, when he saw Rock, he said, "Sweet Kami! What happened to him?! Hurry, we must get him inside. You can tell me what happened as we do so. Dragging him is okay if he's too heavy."

(Yeah, I might have to start one. It will work out best that way.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:35 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock said nothing, for he couldn't. But, thankfully, young Corrigan was there shortly. Corey, as he is sometimes called, smiled big when he saw Jinxi before looking down at his older half-brother. He was going to say, "Yay! You're back!" But, when he saw Rock, he said, "Sweet Kami! What happened to him?! Hurry, we must get him inside. You can tell me what happened as we do so. Dragging him is okay if he's too heavy."

(OOC: ok, quote me there so I know you did it, please.)

"I don't know!" Jinxi cried, frightened and on the verge of panic. "He just said 'Too late' and dropped!" She helped Corey drag him in whatever direction Corey picked, not knowing anything else to do. Something pricked at the back of her mind, but she blocked it out as she tried to determine what was wrong and how to fix it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:53 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

(OOC: ok, quote me there so I know you did it, please.)

"I don't know!" Jinxi cried, frightened and on the verge of panic. "He just said 'Too late' and dropped!" She helped Corey drag him in whatever direction Corey picked, not knowing anything else to do. Something pricked at the back of her mind, but she blocked it out as she tried to determine what was wrong and how to fix it.

Torah who had excellent hearing stood from his seat followed by Illiana. They were supposed to meet Rock for a date night, which apparently, Rock had forgotten all about. He lashed his tail at someone trying to clear the unfinished food signalling that he wasn't done and then helped carry Rock inside.

He said, "Okay, little lady, before he said too late and dropped what happened? Oh, by the way, my name is Torah and I am a saiyan. I had heard that a stranger had appeared in this galaxy, but I didn't expect my boyfriend to be hanging out with her."

Illiana blinked a couple of times still somewhat shocked then saw the engine of the freight train returning to Southtown's docks. Then she smiled softly, placing an arm around Torah's torso. She suggested, "Perhaps I can make a guess of what happened. Rock was so interested in talking with this woman when he got distracted in his driving and William-Tyler who was shipping some goods from Nalith decided to give poor Rock here a little scare."

"Will isn't that stupid. He knows if he tries to scare Rock that Rock will just beat him into a pulp later. It can't be a mere panic attack."

Iori who had slipped in unnoticed as always checked Rock's pulse and sighed, "Hate to burst your bubble there, Torah, but a panic attack was precisely what happened and due to the shock of it all, fainted. Jinxi here was likely coming here to eat dinner and as regards to Will, Will likely saw Rock pull onto the tracks absent-mindedly and purposely delayed the shipment. I am going to have to have a word to Joe about putting up some sort of walls on either side of the tracks to prevent Rock or anyone else from doing this. Yes, the cars right now have the rail ride feature, but they are only going to be able to use it underground from now on. Jinxi, leave Rock be for a bit and don't you worry about him anymore. He will come to in a little while. You'll see."

At that, Iori snapped his fingers to signal Corey to set Rock in the younger Bogard's bedroom and then to resume the duties of the waiter. Corey obeyed and with both arms flung over Corey's shoulders, Corey managed to bring Rock to his bedroom and onto the bed.

Torah folded his arms, grunted, then with Illiana at his side, returned to his eating table and resumed eating.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:44 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Torah who had excellent hearing stood from his seat followed by Illiana. They were supposed to meet Rock for a date night, which apparently, Rock had forgotten all about. He lashed his tail at someone trying to clear the unfinished food signalling that he wasn't done and then helped carry Rock inside.

He said, "Okay, little lady, before he said too late and dropped what happened? Oh, by the way, my name is Torah and I am a saiyan. I had heard that a stranger had appeared in this galaxy, but I didn't expect my boyfriend to be hanging out with her."

Illiana blinked a couple of times still somewhat shocked then saw the engine of the freight train returning to Southtown's docks. Then she smiled softly, placing an arm around Torah's torso. She suggested, "Perhaps I can make a guess of what happened. Rock was so interested in talking with this woman when he got distracted in his driving and William-Tyler who was shipping some goods from Nalith decided to give poor Rock here a little scare."

"Will isn't that stupid. He knows if he tries to scare Rock that Rock will just beat him into a pulp later. It can't be a mere panic attack."

Iori who had slipped in unnoticed as always checked Rock's pulse and sighed, "Hate to burst your bubble there, Torah, but a panic attack was precisely what happened and due to the shock of it all, fainted. Jinxi here was likely coming here to eat dinner and as regards to Will, Will likely saw Rock pull onto the tracks absent-mindedly and purposely delayed the shipment. I am going to have to have a word to Joe about putting up some sort of walls on either side of the tracks to prevent Rock or anyone else from doing this. Yes, the cars right now have the rail ride feature, but they are only going to be able to use it underground from now on. Jinxi, leave Rock be for a bit and don't you worry about him anymore. He will come to in a little while. You'll see."

At that, Iori snapped his fingers to signal Corey to set Rock in the younger Bogard's bedroom and then to resume the duties of the waiter. Corey obeyed and with both arms flung over Corey's shoulders, Corey managed to bring Rock to his bedroom and onto the bed.

Torah folded his arms, grunted, then with Illiana at his side, returned to his eating table and resumed eating.

Jinxi blinked in confusion as the group took Rock inside and then Corey left with him. She badly wanted to follow Rock, but was scared she'd interfere with his recovery when Iori told her to leave him alone. So she stood forlornly and watched Corey carry the huge man off, leaving her alone with Iori, who looked vaguely familiar. Finally she looked up at Iori and said, "I'm confused. Will used his train to frighten Rock into fainting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:59 am
Lemnear enjoyed her meal, reminding her mamma that nothing to spicy this time or she will let her know about it. With her "powers", Lemnear continued to be vigilant around her mamma's surroundings and gave her a little "psychic kiss" on the cheek for eating non-spicy foods this time. After the "meal" is done, Lemnear gave a "signal" to her mamma, Mia, that it should be time for a nice nap.  

-o0DNA0o-

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:04 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi blinked in confusion as the group took Rock inside and then Corey left with him. She badly wanted to follow Rock, but was scared she'd interfere with his recovery when Iori told her to leave him alone. So she stood forlornly and watched Corey carry the huge man off, leaving her alone with Iori, who looked vaguely familiar. Finally she looked up at Iori and said, "I'm confused. Will used his train to frighten Rock into fainting?"

letting out a hearty laugh, Iori replied, "Rock scared himself is what happened. Will is innocent in this. If anything, Will did the best thing he could do in the situation."

Leading Jinxi to a place closer to the undersea section, Iori continued,"You see, the job of an engineer on the freight line is to deliver goods to a specific town or city and then head home. It isn't to watch out for silly idiots like Rock who drives his car in the wrong zone. If it was any other driver, they would have killed you both."

Iori sighed, sweeping back his bright red hair, "My points are these: One, Rock had better be paying more attention to where he drives otherwise the next time if you're with him the both of you get squished just like grape. Two, you and Rock owe Will a big thank you. And three, when Rock does come to, which he will, you and him are to go see Joe Higashi on your way back and let him know what happened."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:52 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
letting out a hearty laugh, Iori replied, "Rock scared himself is what happened. Will is innocent in this. If anything, Will did the best thing he could do in the situation."

Leading Jinxi to a place closer to the undersea section, Iori continued,"You see, the job of an engineer on the freight line is to deliver goods to a specific town or city and then head home. It isn't to watch out for silly idiots like Rock who drives his car in the wrong zone. If it was any other driver, they would have killed you both."

Iori sighed, sweeping back his bright red hair, "My points are these: One, Rock had better be paying more attention to where he drives otherwise the next time if you're with him the both of you get squished just like grape. Two, you and Rock owe Will a big thank you. And three, when Rock does come to, which he will, you and him are to go see Joe Higashi on your way back and let him know what happened."

"Ok," Jinxi concurred readily. "But why? Who is Joe Higashi?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:32 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"You met him earlier with Rock two days ago when Rock wanted to make it up to you for being a jerk, remember?" A familiar voice said.

Coming from the direction of the stone wall, Empress Dee had returned with a small wool pouch that can hold 8 items looked nearly one hundred percent full.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:45 am
empress dee
You met him earlier with Rock two days ago when Rock wanted to make it up to you for being a jerk, remember?]

(OOC: Joe was mentioned in passing that he provided cars, but I don't remember them actually meeting. I just went through the pages again and couldn't find it. Can you give me a link, please?)

Jinxi sighed in frustration and said, "I only remember he has something to do with cars." She asked Dee, "May I have a note-taking device, please? My memory seems to be fading in and out of even current events now." She was quite upset about this, but tried very hard not to show it.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:36 pm
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Iori smirked, "I see that you went on a little dragon ball hunt. I recognize that pouch, Dee. You have 3 wishes in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:36 pm
-o0DNA0o-
Lemnear enjoyed her meal, reminding her mamma that nothing to spicy this time or she will let her know about it. With her "powers", Lemnear continued to be vigilant around her mamma's surroundings and gave her a little "psychic kiss" on the cheek for eating non-spicy foods this time. After the "meal" is done, Lemnear gave a "signal" to her mamma, Mia, that it should be time for a nice nap.

Without a moment's hesitation, Mai did just that. With a loud clunk and a mess flying in every direction, Mai fell asleep right there on the table.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:38 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Iori smirked, "I see that you went on a little dragon ball hunt. I recognize that pouch, Dee. You have 3 wishes in mind?"

"I do," Dee replied, "Convenient that Jinxi should be here too because she has claim over one of the three that I get. She wants her best friend Trixi to come to this world to be with her too."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:49 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
You met him earlier with Rock two days ago when Rock wanted to make it up to you for being a jerk, remember?]

(OOC: Joe was mentioned in passing that he provided cars, but I don't remember them actually meeting. I just went through the pages again and couldn't find it. Can you give me a link, please?)

Jinxi sighed in frustration and said, "I only remember he has something to do with cars." She asked Dee, "May I have a note-taking device, please? My memory seems to be fading in and out of even current events now." She was quite upset about this but tried very hard not to show it.

(Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 am, Page 14 of the RP about middle of the page you will see that Rock took you to see Joe. It was after you had some fun on Rock's skateboard, but just before you went to the Steakhouse the first time.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi sighed in frustration and said, "I only remember he has something to do with cars." She asked Dee, "May I have a note-taking device, please? My memory seems to be fading in and out of even current events now." She was quite upset about this but tried very hard not to show it.

(Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:36 am, Page 14 of the RP about middle of the page you will see that Rock took you to see Joe. It was after you had some fun on Rock's skateboard, but just before you went to the Steakhouse the first time.)

(OOC: I've read that page again and can't find any mention of Joe there at all - I'm so sorry. I must be going blind with Jinxi.)  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games