Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:58 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu jumped down from the trees onto solid ground as he started picking up speed to catch up to Rowlet. Rowlet was making some pretty hard turns while flying but Riolu was able to keep up as he got a better feel of reading aura in this terrain. When Riolu was able to catch up, he used his Iron Tail on the ground to help him get some air to be above Rowlet. He then swung his tail downward as Rowlet took the hit but was able to recover before hitting the ground. He kept flying but a little lower to the ground after that hit. "That was an interesting way to use your Iron Tail Riolu. Keep it up you two!" Ulla shouted as her other Pokemon were watching intently. Riolu now had a bit of the advantage as he was now up in the trees while Rowlet was closer to the ground.

Rowlet was passing through the bushes as he made a sudden halt in one of them and charged up some momentum and launched himself up with his beak glowing. When he made that halt, Riolu tried to make the sudden halt as well and turn his body back but mistepped and almost fell off the branch as he took Rowlet's attack. Riolu went flying back but quickly regain balance as he did a back flipped and landed in one of the branches. Both of the Pokemon were a bit beat up and breathing heavily. Both of them saw eachother as their rival from the very beginning when they first met. So of course one will always try to pull a better trick.

[Riolu 0/5 Happiness
Rowlet 7+1 = 8/20 Evo]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:09 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was impressed how well the two were able to read each other's movements so well. They were the perfect rivals for one another. "Alright you two. Come on back to the open so you guys can actually battle with no tricks." Both of them kept their eyes on one another as they walked back towards everyone. "Congrats you two, now it's time for an actual battle. No holding back. I want you guys to give it your all." Both of them nodded as they gave one another a bow and got in their fighting stance.

"Begin!" As Ulla shouted both of them dashed towards one another as Riolu used Iron Tail then Rowlet used Peck. To break up the clashing, Riolu used Dig. Rowlet looked around to go see where he would pop up from.

[Riolu 0/5 Happiness
Rowlet 8+1=9 Evo]  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:22 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla scanned the area as well to see where Riolu would pop up. This next attack from both of them will determine who wins. the little girl thought. Knowing Riolu, she believed that he would appear right behind Rowlet. Rowlet flew a little higher from the ground as he kept scanning where Riolu would pop up from. Suddenly, Riolu popped out from one of the trees with an Aura Sphere at hand right behind Rowlet. Rowlet heard the rustling as he quickly charged a Brave Bird. Both of the moves connected as a big buff of smoke filled the air.

Dragonair covered Ulla's eyes so the smoke wouldn't effect her eyesight. When the smoke cleared, Dragonair moved her tail away from Ulla's eyes as she saw both of her Pokemon on the ground laughing. They were covered in dirt and scratches. Ulla merely smiled warmly as she walked over to them. "That was amazing you two. You really gave one another a hard time. Riolu, I need to ask. Where did you come from? I thought I told you no tricks? Only open battlefield?" Riolu sat up and scratched his head. He then pointed at the tree that he came from as there was a hole next to it. Riolu must've dug his way over there to get to a higher position in order to hit Rowlet from his height. Soon enough, the room changed back to it's normal training room. "It looks like our time is up. Why don't we get you two cleaned up and get some sleep?" Both of them nodded as her other Pokemon walked over to them as they booped there individual Pokeballs to go back into their Pokeballs. Rowlet and Riolu helped one another up as they walked/flew along side Ulla outside of the training room.

[Riolu 0+1= 1/5 Happiness
Rowlet 9+1 = 10/20 Evo]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:14 pm
Wren entered the Super Training Room yet again, with Lucky Egg in hand and Thistle's Ball in his other hand. "Time for another day's training for this one." He said to himself. Fortunately, Thistle's pool had been left undisturbed from their last training session so he released the Skrelp into it, dropped the Lucky Egg in beside him and pulled out his SNAG. He'd found the time to read over the manual GRAY had provided him with in his first trip in here so, at last, he was able to plug his SNAG into the console and quickly conjured up an underwater setting.

"Alright, Thistle, we're gonna train up your accuracy and I want you to work on that Dragon Pulse some more. That seems like a strong move to add to our arsenal for now."

Beneath the sea in their artificial environment, several floating targets began to circle the area. "I want you to vary the power of Dragon Pulse and use it to shoot down the targets." He told the Skrelp.

"Skrelpelpelp!" Thistle replied, spewing a stream of draconian energy from his snout. The stream missed it's mark, unfortunately.

Thistle: 20/25 + 2 = 22/25  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:17 pm
"Try again, Thistle!" Wren encouraged, pointing out a different, closer target.

"Skrelpelp!" Thistle nodded and tried to hit the closer one this time. It was moving a bit slower than the first one so when the blue and violet pulse of undulating energy coursed through the air, it hit the mark this time! It wasn't very strong but it had been accurate so it was a start.

"Looks like we got lucky using that move against Terashi and Trubbish when we battled them..." Wren realized. It was clear that Thistle didn't have much control over the move yet. "Keep going and try to hit another one."

Thistle: 22/25 + 2 = 24/25  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:31 pm
When Thistle looked around for his next target, he spotted a distant one that looked like it would prove a challenge. Apparently the little Mock Kelp Pokemon didn't like doing things the easy way. As he began to charge up the energy for his attack, he was engulfed in a brilliant white light. In a matter of seconds, the Pokemon grew nearly five times it's previous size. As the light faded away, it coalesced into a massive orb above the now huge Pokemon's head. "Draaaagaaaaal!" The huge Mock Kelp Pokemon's roar was enough to shatter the orb and send the fragment's flying through the chamber. About half of the targets circling the room were hit by the Draco Meteor and completely destroyed by it. The remaining half were left completely untouched, though.

"Wow... That's a bit of an unexpected growth spurt..." Wren admitted to Thistle as he looked at the pool he'd been in before, now shredded and left to rot beneath the huge Dragon's serpentine underbelly.

"Well... I guess it's Hyacinth's turn to get some more training, then." The Grass Channeler said more to himself than to Thistle as he recalled the Pokemon and released the Flabébé in question.

Thistle: 24/25 + 2 = 26/25  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:02 pm
With Hyacinth on the field and, momentarily losing her mind over being underwater, Wren laughed and managed to change the setting to a flower garden. "It's alright, girl. It was just a hologram to make Thistle feel comfortable." He assured the Single Bloom Pokemon. "But now it's your turn to get some exercise." He told her. He'd done a bit of reading up on what she could do and what types she was strong and weak against after her bout against Keiko and her Goomy/Sliggoo. He couldn't recall if she'd battle against it before, during or after it's evolution.

"Alright, there's a special move I want you to practice today. It's called Misty Terrain. Do you think you can do it?" He asked her as she settled down and slowly nodded. With a calming breath, the Fairy-type pointed her flower downward and with a heave, she produced a few pink sparkles and not much else.

"Bébé!" She exclaimed, embarrassed by the failure.

"That's ok. You're practicing this for a reason." Wren assured her.

Hyacinth: 5/25 + 1 = 6/25  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:58 pm
"Alright, Trubbish, come on out and stretch your legs a bit," I said happily as I let Trubbish out of his ball once we were in the training room. I started stretching my body as a means of giving him an example of the many ways one can stretch your body. "Stretching is important. It limbers up your body in preparation for any strenuous activity, and training certainly ranks up there."

Trubbish happily mimicked my movemnets to the best of his abilities. Once I was done, I took out my Academy Pokedex and went over Trubbish's data while he continued to stretch. "Huh.. Evolves into Garbodor. How about Odo for a name, then?"

Trubbish cheered happily at what he heard. "Odo, it is then. You ready for a good training session?" I asked, to get more cheering from Odo. He still had the Lucky Egg that Keiko and I made. I'd let him hold on to it for now, but I should probably wash it before handing it back to Keiko. Trubbish is a good Pokemon, but I didn't want Keiko smelling him. Her heightened sense of smell as a Lopunny hybrid could probably pick up Odo's aroma from the outside of the training room.

[TrubbishOdo: 18/25]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"Round two of training Rowlet. You ready?" She asked as Rowlet as he was flying started to stretch his wings and legs. He also did some spins to stretch his full body. As they walked into the training room they noticed Ter and Trubbish. "Ter you wanna train together?" She asked as the little girl stepped in and walked over to one side of the training room.

[Rowlet 10/25 Evo]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:15 pm
As I heard Ulla and Rowlett enter, I turned to them, sizing Rowlett up when Ulla asked for training. "Grass and Flying? I'm sure Odo can handle that," I said confidently, said Poison-type singing his confidence alongside me.

"Alright, let's employ the same strategy here. Stockpile, Trubbi-I mean Odo," I said calmly, forgetting the name I gave Odo for a second, there. Despite my slip up, Odo happily cheered in Pokespeak before gathering up Normal-type energy and imbuing his body with it.

[Odo: 18+2=20/25]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:24 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked at Rowlet and nodded. "Alright Rowlet use Peck lets go!" She said as Rowlet's beak started glowing as the bird flew up in the air a little higher and dived down on Odo.

[Rowlet 10+1=11/25]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:33 pm
"Hit Rowlett with Sludge while he's in the air," I asked Odo. After agreeing in Pokespeak, Odo spat out some Sludge from his mouth, aiming at Rowlett when he did so. Whether the Sludge hit or not, Odo would have to attempt to dodge to get out of the way of Peck, though with the speed Rowlett had, there was no guarantee he'd be able to.

[Odo: 20+2=22]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"Rowlet spin out of the way quickly!" She shouted as Rowlet quickly spun towards the side to get out of the way of the sludge. He then quickly landed his Peck move and flew back towards Ulla. "Great job Rowlet. Now use Leaf Blade" Rowlet chirped as its wings started glowing green as he charged towards Odo.

[Rowlet 11+1=12/25]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:56 pm
"Well, we avoided peck, though it doesn't look like Sludge will be enough. Go ahead and ride the wave, Odo." I ordered. Odo happily gathered a plentitude of Poison-type energy, creating a pond-sized puddle of the stuff and splashing into it, creating a wave that he would then ride upon as if surfing. Using his energy, he directed the wave to splash upon Rowlett, though this would put Odo within the vicinity of Rowlett's Leaf Blade.

[Odo: 22+2=24/25]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:10 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Rowlet panicked as they saw the way of Posion. He tried to move out of the way but took the full wave as he broke out of the wave and was able to hit Odo with his Leaf Blade. "Rowlet you ok buddy?" She asked as she chirpped saying that we he will manage.

[Rowlet 12+1=13/25]  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games