Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:03 pm
Hope thats a good position for her to be in^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:36 pm
Enji_Chou
Hope thats a good position for her to be in^^

Nothing wrong with it, although it is important to note that no one is aware of the names of the gundams or their pilots aside from the Uzumi bridge personnel.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:59 pm
-MAJOR NOTICE-
New poll is up. I had a feeling some might be seeing me using my moderator abilities too harshly or not strong enough depending on the area. Therefor, I leave it to you people to decide where the line should be drawn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 am
Only you know the plan you have set, and you seem to have a fluid enough plan to adjust as needed/make the players able to impact the plan as a reward for successes. Also, you have kept a tight enough rein on the RP to keep it alive and react to threats of stalling or inactivity to help it survive through things that might otherwise have killed it -- such as the back to school slow down. Lastly, you've managed things in a fair way, reacting without overreacting to various issues.

Keep up the good work.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:53 am
Toshiro Yuki
Only you know the plan you have set, and you seem to have a fluid enough plan to adjust as needed/make the players able to impact the plan as a reward for successes. Also, you have kept a tight enough rein on the RP to keep it alive and react to threats of stalling or inactivity to help it survive through things that might otherwise have killed it -- such as the back to school slow down. Lastly, you've managed things in a fair way, reacting without overreacting to various issues.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks. The guild owner actually knows the basic plot line of the RP as well, although I am trying to keep it a secret to surprise everyone each time we reach a plot point.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:59 pm
You do a good job keeping people in order. I have no problems here. You keep the Rp Alive in my opinion!  

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

Flay Allster San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 am
You do a good job on keeping the Rp going Phoenix. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 am
Itsuki Koizumi Kun
Lacus Clyne San
-.x.- ♥ User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image ♥ -.x.-
" I can`t protect you without a sword ,
I can`t embrace you with a sword ,
So tell me , what can I truly do ? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωιsɧ тσ sρєαк

{ My friends, I hope i'm not troubling anyone by not posting. I'm still stuck in the infirmary. I really can't post anymore than that till the battle is over! heart
< 3 }

αяє чσυ ℓιstєɳιɳɢ ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Just having you by my side ,
Just being able to see your face ,
Will cease all my pain and fears . "

Lacus! Flay's returned!!! Hurry do something! Kira is in danger!

sweatdrop  

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:35 am
Toshiro Yuki

One of the more important, yet scarcely talked about, pieces of information about the mobile suits in SEED was about hand plugs. Each nation had separate plugs to prevent enemy units from grabbing their weapons and using them immediately. Evidence of this design can be seen on the Astray Red frame, and especially the Gold frame where it can used both OMNI and Orb weapons. The rifle will be useless as it is from an alliance unit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:07 am
I've ready read Astray and am aware of this. That is explicitly why the post says "hoping it could be modified for use with the Sasu in a pinch". It is useless at the moment, and he's hoping it can be refitted to work with Orb machines' handplugs. He expects the parts pool available on the Uzumi Nara to be low given the situation.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 am
Toshiro Yuki

Making sure you understand, as well as letting others know of the important element.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:53 pm
Maybe the rifle can even have its own detachable battery packs, like the UC era's E-Pacs. So as not to mess with the Sazu's power reserves...  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:54 pm
Toshiro Yuki
Maybe the rifle can even have its own detachable battery packs, like the UC era's E-Pacs. So as not to mess with the Sazu's power reserves...

Oh the gundams have well enough power reserves when used right and they were designed to be quickly rearmed and sent back into battle instead of running out of battery completely and having to back out of the fight.
The Sasu just wasn't designed to run as a mid-long range mobile suit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:07 am
Phoenix347
Toshiro Yuki

Oh the gundams have well enough power reserves when used right and they were designed to be quickly rearmed and sent back into battle instead of running out of battery completely and having to back out of the fight.
The Sasu just wasn't designed to run as a mid-long range mobile suit.

there's always the super robot-esque method of combining your big-a** blades and boomerang it my mate

been awhile folks, how're ye doin  

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out