Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:06 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑯тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:45 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Treadmills, Fiddle's Gym
                                                              With: N/A
                                                              Age 23
                                                              Orientation: Gay, Single
                                                              Address: 1423 Doux

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---

It had been a calm day yesterday once he left the Cat's Meow behind until his next shift. But that next shift would not be for three days. These were the male's free days. Or he would say free, but he was presented with quite a training schedule by Tony. Funny enough the Arab didn't feel like he minded it much. It wasn't like he had much places to go and it would seem his only friend for now was Tony himself. Though Zayid was uncertain if the man would be at the gym himself today, he did catch himself looking forward to it. He was quite serious about his physical health and strength still and while he had a day off and nowhere to be, it was nice to have some goal for the day.

After he had got his house in a bit of order, Zayid had made for the gym. By now he was walking in and straight to the front desk. By now he had gotten used to this routine as he had done it numerous times already. He walked by the desk, made some small talk with the clerk there if they were someone he knew and they would check his membership card and let him pass. Zayid walked on and further inside looking around as he passed the oh so familiar machines, while making his decision of what to do first. His gaze rested on the quiet treadmill area and with a small smile, the male walked to them once suitably prepared and stepped on the treadmill before turning it on. A slower speed at first naturally as he had learned to pace himself.

Profile: Zayid Amir

-

-

[color=#e65c00]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:47 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αυɢυsт ⑱тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════╗
                                  JAMES DESRAJ
                                  ╚════════════════════╝

╔═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╗

Another day, another perfect time to work out. The weather was on its way to getting cold, yet it didn’t deter the tiger at all. If anything, it made him want to work out even more. James spent the early morning eating breakfast with his son, both enjoying the time spent with him and making sure he ate a hearty meal for his upcoming day. After that he wasted no time getting ready to head out. He decided he’d rather just go to the gym and not the park this time around though. He left his home already dressed in shorts and a tank top, his normal clothes packed away in his bag. He would’ve enjoyed a good jog to the gym for that extra bit of cardio, but unfortunately he had work later and needed his car. Hopping into the car, he drove the very familiar route to uptown Soleil. It didn’t take long before he reached the gym and he was quick to head inside and get himself situated. Once he was checked in, the first thing he did was sit a little out of the way to simply stretch. He’d advocate for stretching before anything physical like it was nobody’s business.

╚═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╝

AnnoyedPanda

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image

► Company: Alone ll ► Wallet: $988.75 ll ► Outfit: Workout Routine ll ► Location: The Gym ll ► OOC:

Oliver hopped out of his large truck, shivering slightly as the cool air brushed across his skin. Dressed in his workout clothes, this cooler weather wasn't suited for him but that would be rectified soon when he began to work up a sweat. Grabbing his phone from the center console, he made sure that any other valuables were hidden away and closed the driver side door, pressing the alarm on his key as he walked towards the front door of the gym. Sliding his phone and key into his pockets, the brunette stepped through the threshold and let his bright hazel eyes look around. Not many people here, but it was still early and it was also cold. It was unlikely that it would get to full of people, the day was nice, a bit overcast sure, but nice. A perfect temperature to go bike riding or even to the carnival they supposedly had around here! Once his granbdady was born, he have to take them there.

Signing in at the front desk and paying the five dollar fee, Oliver acquired a locker and set his things inside before making his way to the workout floor. A person here and there was using some of the equipment, one guy was stretching, at least there was plenty of space free. With a casual stroll towards the weights, he stood beside the older gentleman that was stretching and began doing the same. Years in the military taught him that if he didn't want to hurt himself, he needed to limber up his muscles. Glancing at the man standing near him and wondered how old a man like him had to be to have white hair but muscles the size of his head. "Good morning!" Oliver greeted happily, nearly smiling from ear to ear. "I know this may sound a little...Strange, but how old are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:38 pm

╔════════════════════╗
                                  JAMES DESRAJ
                                  ╚════════════════════╝

James kept to himself, for the most part stuck inside his own head while he stretched. His only thought currently was about him wanting to bring his son to workout with him. Luke still kept up with exercising but it was mainly on his own. He missed that time together. Even two years later it still felt odd to him to have the boy off doing his own things. He knew better than to try controlling him though. He called him his boy, but he was an adult now as much as it pained him to admit. He was old enough to make his own decisions and be around whoever he wanted. That got a small chuckle out of him. The young tiger wanted to be around Anne in a much more meaningful way, but the poor kid was slightly intimidated by how assertive and headstrong she was.

He could’ve lost himself in such thoughts, but his attention was drawn to another man coming near to stretch just as he was doing. The man wasn’t too close, but even if he had been, he didn’t feel threatened by the presence. Instead he turned his focus back on his stretch. His hulking mass seemed unlikely to twist and turn as much as it did. He was surprisingly flexible for one with such protruding muscles. He only stopped his stretching when the man bid him a good morning. “Mornin’,” he replied with a simple nod of his head. The followup question wasn’t entirely strange to him. He didn’t look terribly old, but his white hair always threw people off. He figured that was along the same lines as why anyone else would ask him such a question. “Uh, oh, are my grey hairs showing?” He let out a laugh, combing his fingers through the tip of his snowy beard. After his bit of fun he finally said, “I’m 40 years old, if you can believe it. Any particular reason you ask?” Though he was sure he already had a hunch by his earlier jest.

AnnoyedPanda

Sweetest Sweetheart

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:39 pm
User Image

► Company: Alone ll ► Wallet: $988.75 ll ► Outfit: Workout Routine ll ► Location: The Gym ll ► OOC: Sorry for the wait

Eyes roved over the gentleman as he combed large fingers through delicate, course strands of white. It made Oliver do the same to his own more closely shaven hairs. While the stranger joked about his older look, Oliver wondered how a man of only forty years of age could look so much older. He understood that everyone aged at different rates, but it seemed unlikely that the average people would already have a full head of grey hair. Even he, being five years old hadn't gotten any grey yet; which was part of the main reason he was now even more curious. It made him wonder if he was merely joking about his age and dyed his hair because the younger generation thought it was 'cool' right now, or if they were legit grey hair. "Well, I'm 45 and don't have a single grey yet," he commented as he reached for a 100lb hand weight. "So are the muscles for show, or real?" he added in curiosity. There was a bit of mild taunting in his voice, but how could he not? Someone five years younger than him was ripped! It could have simply been a matter of biology, but Oliver wanted to know. He was defined but lean, hardly looked intimidating. In fact, anyone that didn't know him would simply think that he occasionally went to the gym to stay in shape, not workout everyday. This man though, looked like he eat, breathed and slept at the gym! He grabbed the matching weight and began lifting one after the other. One would come up, then go down and the opposite arm would copy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:08 pm

╔════════════════════╗
                                  JAMES DESRAJ
                                  ╚════════════════════╝

James could hear the skepticism in the stranger’s voice, as well as see it in his expression. He wasn’t bothered by that though. In fact, he found it more amusing than anything else. His gold eyes glanced over the man and his still very much youthful appearance despite him being older. His white hair had never been a sore spot for him. It wasn’t anything he had ever thought about until he moved to Soleil anyway. “I’ve come to learn my white hair is unusual. It’s all natural. Had it since the day I was born. I’m what you call-“ He paused for a brief moment, humming as he tried to recall the word his son always used. “Albino, I believe?” He gave a shrug, his massive shoulders rolling as he did so. He wasn’t all too familiar with the term, but hopefully the man knew what it was too.

The invitation to show off his muscles didn’t go unnoticed. The tiger eyed the man as he picked up the 100 lb hand weights, a big grin breaking out on his face. “Oh, they’re real alright.” He went to look through the rest of the dumbbells although the only ones he could find that weighed more were 150 lb. It was good enough for the moment. He could always go to show off on the bench press later. He picked them up and mimicked the other’s movements, raising and lowering his hands in a steady rhythm. “None of these muscles are for show. I’m guessing neither are yours.” He wasn’t as big as he was, not by a long shot, but he still had the muscles to prove his strength. He was a little curious to know if the man just enjoyed hitting the gym to stay fit, or if he was trained elsewhere like he had been. The question stayed quiet behind his smile, thinking he didn’t want to ask in case he got the same question in response. The answer could potentially raise more questions he was unwilling to answer.

AnnoyedPanda

Sweetest Sweetheart

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:59 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:19 am
User Image

❛There he laid looking at me in a way no one had ever looked at me.
My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns.
Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me out of my weeded mind. Some nights I will forget what he sees in my and lose my balance.
Some nights I will trip over my own feet and apologize for the mess I made.
On those nights the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling self-conscious. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

The trip home to Greece had been therapeutic, alleviating what lingering stress that had shrouded over him like dark clouds, and a looming sense of foreboding. His complexion had improved, with mild rosy tint finally returning to his own freckled cheeks, and the gradual fading of heavy dark crescents beneath his eyes. Though as relaxed as he could be within the few days since his return, the young man found himself nervously setting foot into the foreign interiors of the gym. Hues of baby blues dulled noticeably, nervous, and semi-alarmed when his gaze met the people within the establishment. While some of them were chunky, or even scrawny as he was, the remaining most were fairly build, toned and lean, apparent through the defined muscles of their arms, and each dip and curve of the muscles upon their exposed upper torso, coated with a glistening sheen of sweat. Needless to say, even with the air freshener, Hope would inevitably pick up the scent of sweat heavy within the air, suffocating to a point for him, despite the open windows. Some had strong body odour, apparent despite keeping their arms lowered, and these were one of the moments the android wished he could return to being a mere human.

But alas, here he was, dressed in a loose olive green shirt, and a pair black joggers he had bought on a last minute sale. He had been oddly convinced by a friend that perhaps if he had found something to wear himself out with, and break into sweat, it'd have a positive change on his trashy sleeping schedule. But now, he was half regretting his decision as he timidly walked through the gym, down the path towards a more secluded section, where the heavy dumbbells were placed. Now, heavy weights wasn’t a problem for Hope, though what was intimidating was the way he stood out like a sore thumb. His gaze downcast, fixed onto the equipment lined up before him, waiting to be chose from, yet all he could do was stare, while he drowned in the uncomfortable wave of self-consciousness that had begun to overtake his senses.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I was not expecting you to send me that Pikachu meme LOL

By Bi Blitz

PUMMMY

Trash

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:07 am
User Image

TonyTrace

With: A young man l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony would go about his day, stepping into the gym in the wee hours of the morning. He was always one of the first people in the gym besides the owners who opened the gym for the day. The start of the day was always relatively slow to start but quickly picked up as many in Soleil were looking to get an invigorating start to their day and Tony was one of them! As the day moved forward people came and went and all the while Tony was there to help those who needed it as well as make sure his appointments went as planned. He would be sure to spend sufficient time with each person who needed it. Eventually he would have to go back to his office for a bit to fill out a few forms and do a few final check in's with former clients before ending the daily meetings he'd have with them. It was mostly for people whom were confident in their ability to handle training on their own without his guidance anymore. Finally once that was all said and done Tony would step out of his office and to the gym where the familiar scent of air freshener and sweat met him like an old friend. He would walk around the area for a moment before someone caught his eye, a small and somewhat scrawny looking young man just standing there staring at the heavy weights like it was some foreign machine 'Uh oh, new guy' he thought to himself with a small smile on his face before walking over in his direction with purpose. He knew these types well, it was certain that the poor guy would probably be a bit reserved and even overwhelmed by everything and everyone around him. Once he reached him a firm hand landed on his small shoulder as the 6'6 male leaned down only a slight bit so they could see each other "Hey, no need to feel worried or scared. Everyone starts somewhere and nobody here started out with a rocking body" he stated with an air of humor as he stepped before the Blonde and looked down at him with a friendly smile while lifting his badge hanging from the lanyard around his neck "I'm Tony, a personal trainer here. Need some help? I'd be more than happy to assist you!"Tony spoke with an easy smile on his face as he dropped his badge and sized the young man up for a moment. He had no business being over here with all the heavy stuff, rookie mistake but an understandable one that he would have no problem helping out with.

(OOC: Glad you liked it xD)

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:20 am
User Image

My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns.
Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me out of my weeded mind. Some nights I will forget what he sees in my and lose my balance.
On those nights the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that.❜

I'm feeling self-conscious. || I'm speaking to Tony || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Was there a need for him to be here, even? Hope tugged against the hem of his loose shirt, the flesh upon the tip of his fingers turning white at the pressure. He chewed against his semi-chapped bottom lip, taking a step back from the row of heavy weights, lifting his hand upwards to toy the wavy locks of blonde he had left unstyled, falling loosely against his pale, freckled features. The feminine young man heaved a sigh, flicking his baby blues sideways as he snuck a couple glances at those around him. They were built, arms defined, skin dripping with sweat as they each pushed their limits. Though he was soon forced away from his train of thoughts when someone of large stature had appeared before him, towering over him like a magnificent skyscraper. Hope's eyes widened, a quiet yelp escaping his lips at the momentary surprise.

”N—No- I'm not here for that kind of purpose—" honestly, Hope didn’t know if these kinds of things would tire him out. He has a rather strong endurance, despite his frail looking body. ”I just don’t know where to start- because- well-“ he tore his gaze away from the other's grey hues, this time lowering it onto his sport shoes. ”I can lift these--.” an honest answer, though it was unbelievable to most. His body was built to withstand heavy pressure, a caretaking android with its functions fully optimized. Hope reeked of a person with the lack of self confidence, timid, shy, reserved, but eventually, the young man mustered enough courage to lift his gaze once more. Baby blue hues locking onto eyes of grey, and the welcoming sight of his easy-going smile. "I-- I'm Hope-" he paused, ”A friend convinced me to come, and I was hoping I could find something to tire me out- I've been having trouble sleeping, lately.“

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

By Bi Blitz

PUMMMY

Trash

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:16 am
User Image

TonyTrace

With: A young man l Activity: Working l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Tony chuckled a little bit at the other male denying that he was trying to get to be like the other gym rats who frequented the gym. That was fine as well of course, some people were just looking to stay healthy which was also a perfectly valid reason in his eyes. He would then listen as the blonde explained that he didn't know where to start in the gym although he did blink a bit when he stated he could list these weights. For some reason he didn't quite believe the young man but it wasn't his place to say otherwise, maybe he was just stronger than he looked. It wouldn't be the first time he was surprised by someone's strength. Instead he maintained the easy smile and just listened carefully, also pleased that the other was able to finally make eye contact with him. A few of his coworkers always did compliment Tony on his approachable nature, he thought it was a bit silly since he was just being himself but apparently it was a skill or something to them. No matter he nodded his head as he listened to the others introduction and explanation on what he wanted here "Hope, Nice to meet you!" he then thought for a moment before grinning a little bit "So you're not looking to build muscle and all that, you're just looking for something to help get your sleep schedule back in order" another moment of thought would be had before nodding his head and a friendly smile grew on his face as Tony placed a hand on Hope's shoulder "Don't worry, I have just what you need. Weight lifting is not that though" he would gently guide the younger man along as he began to chatter a bit "We get this every once in awhile and it's a good healthy way to go about it, a lot healthier than medication and it's good for you" not that Tony had anything against sleep medication but he knew that there was a high risk of dependence if abused too much and that would just make the problem worse. So while chattering Tony would lead Hope to a more secluded room that was primarily used for yoga but was thankfully empty. Normally Tony would have just led him over to the matted area in the main area but he got the feeling that the shy male would appreciate more one on one instruction than a bunch of other people around them "OK so we're going to start off easy and work our way to more difficult and endurance testing exercises. Then once we're done here we'll do a mile jog as a cool down, OK?" these were all going to be pretty intense exercises but since the young man was looking to exhaust himself Tony was rather confident that he could handle this, especially since it seemed like he'd need this. With that thought Tony would begin "Real simple, first thing we're going is called 'Star Jumps', just like the name implies you squat down until you're in a ball...." he would demonstrate for him before suddenly jumping up and spreading his arms out before going back into the ball in one fluid motion "Then you jump up and spread everything out like a star before going back to your ball, I want you to repeat this until I say, OK?" Tony would pull out a little stop watch from his pocket and smiled "Whenever you're ready Hope"
(OOC: )

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:02 am
User Image

I'm feeling self-conscious. || I'm speaking to Tony || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

”Y—You don't believe me, do you?” he answered, releasing a small, awkward chuckle from the depths of his vocals. Soft hues of baby blue darkened, shifting into a more saturated shade of royal blue, as he finally lowered his gaze again, this time resting them upon the sight of the other's broader shoulders. It didn’t come as a surprise to him, no, Hope very much expected it. He's be in disbelief, too, should someone the same size as he tell him the same thing many years back. How could someone so frail pick up something twice his weight? But nonetheless, the android wasn’t here to show off, or to prove himself worthy or anything, the feminine young man simply.. wanted a nice change of pace, something to keep his thought process busy, something to wear him out for the day, other than what Alexus had suggested to him.

”Is that so-? I didn’t know-- I've never really been to gyms before-“ and it certainly wasn’t hard to tell, given his rather slender body shape in comparison to the other's. Once in a while? Hope wished it could be once in a while, sleep medication didn’t work on him, no, it only made him sleepier, yet slumber would not take his restless mind. He was left drowsy, yet so ever aware of his surroundings while his eyes were closed, but Hope only remained silent, deciding to keep to himself regarding his own problems.

And certainly, it didn’t take long for the young man to feel confused. He wasn't completely foreign to star jumps, but he most certainly hadn’t expect to be doing it in the gym. And quite frankly.. Hope was rather worried about jumping. Still, he nodded, readying himself before he took a jump, landing with a loud thump when his feet met the ground once more, as though a dumbbell had collided against the concrete floor. Embarrassed, the android kept his head low, while he remained crouched upon the ground, feeling his cheeks cloud with new-found warmth. ”S—Sorry-! I-“ he paused, releasing a quiet, and awkward chuckle.

”I’m quite heavy..”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sorry for the slow response !!

By Bi Blitz

PUMMMY

Trash

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out