Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:58 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Feeling refreshed and clean, after a nice bath, I drag my belongings and bring them with me while I walk with Mizuti behind me. I walk up towards Aidar in a new and different outfit (current avatar) and say " I am sorry ve took so long, vith our bath ve are ready to leave" I notice that Shinryu is currently staring at Aidar for some reason, and I notice the young woman Aileen and i can see she is concerned for my master. I turn and walk toward her "Is everything alvight? Vhat has happened to lord Homac?"

"He jus passed oot..."
*Aileen answers in bewilderment.*
'There appear to be nae physical injuries on im..."

I look at the young master, as my eyes flash yellow for a moment and then I turn to Shinryu and ask " It looks like it iz ze cost of his velcome oblivion, somthing iz not vright, doeznt iz velcome oblivion leave him drained?

"Oh, is that all? Then he's jus fine, only sleepin, right?"
*Aileen asks.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:38 pm
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Feeling refreshed and clean, after a nice bath, I drag my belongings and bring them with me while I walk with Mizuti behind me. I walk up towards Aidar in a new and different outfit (current avatar) and say " I am sorry ve took so long, vith our bath ve are ready to leave" I notice that Shinryu is currently staring at Aidar for some reason, and I notice the young woman Aileen and i can see she is concerned for my master. I turn and walk toward her "Is everything alvight? Vhat has happened to lord Homac?"

"He jus passed oot..."

I look at the young master, as my eyes flash yellow for a moment and then I turn to Shinryu and ask " It looks like it iz ze cost of his velcome oblivion, somthing iz not vright, doeznt iz velcome oblivion leave him drained?

*Aileen asks.*
I turn to Aileen. " in a vay he is, however, he should still be avake, vhy he is like ziz at all iz zhe problem"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:50 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"He jus passed oot..."

*Aileen asks.*
I turn to Aileen. " in a vay he is, however, he should still be avake, vhy he is like ziz at all iz zhe problem"

*Aileen looks down at the little cat.*
"Well, it willnae be fixin anythin tae jus be cryin an ballin aboot it... "
*Aileen says. She the looks over in the direction of Luminova.*
"Di ye think tha Luminova can fix this? She has divine healin powers tha can fix any ailment..."
*She then looks back down at Homac.*
"Or, di ye think tha we should ave a telepath go in an see if there be somethin wrong goin on inside his head?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 pm
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi

"He jus passed oot..."

*Aileen asks.*

"Di ye think tha Luminova can fix this? She has divine healin powers tha can fix any ailment..."
"Or, di ye think tha we should ave a telepath go in an see if there be somethin wrong goin on inside his head?"

Sha looked away from his examination of his fellow troops and turned his attention instead to Alieen who was concerned with Homac. He tilted his head as he listened to her question.

"If you will permit me Alieen, I can try my best to assist him and see what is afflicting him."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:42 pm
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*Aileen asks.*

Sha looked away from his examination of his fellow troops and turned his attention instead to Alieen who was concerned with Homac. He tilted his head as he listened to her question.

"If you will permit me Alieen, I can try my best to assist him and see what is afflicting him."

*Aileen looks toward Sha, then back to Ragnarok.*
"What di ye think? Should we give it a try?"
*She asks ragnarok.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:25 pm
(Dang... Things sure are going slow... I don't know what Homac and Ragnarok are trying to pull with Homac's condition, which I can only see as some sort of delay, But I'm starting to get impatient... I want to get this show on the road.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:05 pm
Burning Icewolf
(Dang... Things sure are going slow... I don't know what Homac and Ragnarok are trying to pull with Homac's condition, which I can only see as some sort of delay, But I'm starting to get impatient... I want to get this show on the road.)
(aside from the fact that im busy, im doing my best to keep up, im guessing ra-chan is just rolling with the situation, so ill just end this tie right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:12 pm
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*Aileen asks.*

*She asks ragnarok.*

Shinryu: ok im ending this tie right now, aileen, ill let you watch over homac, all it is is the cost of his welcome oblivion, yes ra-chan and i are concerned but we will leave it to vanessa when he wakes up ok? Anywho hop aboard
*shinryu lowers the platform to the ground so aileen can climb aboard*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:13 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*She asks ragnarok.*

Shinryu: ok im ending this tie right now, aileen, ill let you watch over homac, all it is is the cost of his welcome oblivion, yes ra-chan and i are concerned but we will leave it to vanessa when he wakes up ok? Anywho hop aboard

*Aileen removes her gauntlets, packs them in her pouch and takes Homac off of the platform, gently hugging the little cat to her breast with both arms. She then steps back behind Luminova.*
"Me orders are tae remain wit the medics and protect them if threatened. Dinnae worry, Homac will be safer with us, should battle befall us, than he will on your back. Uncle Aidar also said tha ye will give away our position, if ye be in full dragon form. ye need tae stay small, for now."
*She explains.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi

*She asks ragnarok.*

*Aileen removes her gauntlets, packs them in her pouch and takes Homac off of the platform, gently hugging the little cat to her breast with both arms. She then steps back behind Luminova.*
"Me orders are tae remain wit the medics and protect them if threatened. Dinnae worry, Homac will be safer with us, should battle befall us, than he will on your back. Uncle Aidar also said tha ye will give away our position, if ye be in full dragon form. ye need tae stay small, for now."
*She explains.*

Shinryu: that works too, and....... oh wait he wants me to stay small? Oh boy. Anywho Ra-chan Mizuti get ready, and stand by in the dancing dragon formation  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:15 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
sha312

*She asks ragnarok.*

*She explains.*

Shinryu: that works too, and....... oh wait he wants me to stay small? Oh boy. Anywho Ra-chan Mizuti get ready, and stand by in the dancing dragon formation

"Aidar smiles to himself as watches Aileen obediently follow her orders. She isn't the rebellious pain in his a**, that she normally is. It's almost enough to make him suspect her of some sort of radical scheme. But, he knows that she is already getting just what she wants in being allowed to tag along. He then turns to Vanessa."
*Pk, tha just leave ye, Crimson Angel..."
*He says.*
"Quit screwin around an report tae yer team, this instant!."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
sha312

*She asks ragnarok.*

*She explains.*

"Aidar smiles to himself as watches Aileen obediently follow her orders. She isn't the rebellious pain in his a**, that she normally is. It's almost enough to make him suspect her of some sort of radical scheme. But, he knows that she is already getting just what she wants in being allowed to tag along. He then turns to Vanessa."
*He says.*

*the vanessa in front of Aidar dissapears instantly and you see vanessa next to mr stubbs waving at you indicating that she is ready.*  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:31 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

*She explains.*

*He says.*

*the vanessa in front of Aidar dissapears instantly and you see vanessa next to mr stubbs waving at you indicating that she is ready.*

User Image
"MY lord!"
*Mr. Stubbs shreaks out in a hoarse choking voice.*
"My team is ready."
*Aidar smiles and nods in approvement.*
"Alright, everybody move out!"
*Aidar calls out. he then walkes up to Kai, who is waiting inside his mecha.*
"lead the way."
*He says.*
(I'm leaving the substitution for Kai to Shapeless evil. After all, he IS the narrator. Also, when Mr. Stubbs said that his team is ready, he was not including Veronica, as he isn't part of his team and hasn't asked Lumi if she can join.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

*She explains.*

*He says.*

User Image
"MY lord!"
*Mr. Stubbs shreaks out in a hoarse choking voice.*
"My team is ready."
*Aidar smiles and nods in approvement.*
"Alright, everybody move out!"
*Aidar calls out. he then walkes up to Kai, who is waiting inside his mecha.*
"lead the way."
*He says.*
(I'm leaving the substitution for Kai to Shapeless evil. After all, he IS the narrator. Also, when Mr. Stubbs said that his team is ready, he was not including Veronica, as he isn't part of his team and hasn't asked Lumi if she can join.)

*Kai powers up his Nano-C Heavy Battle Suit and closes it's hatch. With a loud whirring of hydraulics and gears, the machine stands completely up, while inside, Kai brings up a map of their of their location on the cockpit's cyber-screen and gets his heading. The river they are headed for is north and slightly to the east on the other side of some near by woods. The battle suit raises an arm as Kai points north.*
"The River is this way, just beyond those woods in the distance, at about 137 miles, a little over 2 days travel, straight through."
*Kai lowers the arm of the battle suit and then turns to Aidar.*
"We'll make good time if we go through those woods, but we don't know what's in there and it might be dangerous for the caravan. If we go around, it might be safer, provided we don't encounter any enemy Zurg, but it will take longer... What should we do?"
*He asks, unsure which would be the best course.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games