Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: UUpset l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri looked down at the ground as Yen disappeared. Ciri your so stupid.... Did she say too much? Was she at fault? Of course she was, but she would never admit it immediately. As Ciri looked up she saw the silver haired boy looking at her. He started to speak to her... no. He started to make her feel even worse then she already did. The boy practically called her a dumb a**, to her face, as he let the grounds. Ciri turned her attention back to the ground. She really had hurt Yen.

Only get one true family huh...? No one wants a b***h like me in their family... Ciri thought as she kicked the dirt underneath her and looked up at Ahnack. I'm the worst huh...?

Current Theme➤: Insert

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:50 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Training Grounds ♉Company: Ciri, Random People ♎Feeling: Confused ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ahnack was surprised when he object that had been flung at hem just melted on him. He expected to feel hurt or be in some form of pain. Instead he just felt cold and was covered in what Morgan called snow. When Ciri kissed his cheek and thanked him he gave her a smile before looking at her mother who asked them to come over. When the subject turned dark and her mother started to mention that they shouldn't spend time together Ahnack didn't really say anything. He was just confused why she didn't want that, he also didn't understand what a curfew was. However he was able to understand the two were having a fight because of the tone in their voice. In the end it would result with the mother leaving and Ciri giving him a look. When the other male started to walk over, Ahnack would softly growl at him and take some steps away from him. "You are not the worst" Ahnack would say when hearing Ciri. She looked sad, he didn't understand what happened but he wanted her to feel happy. Walking to her and giving her a hug, softly nuzzling her cheek. "Be happy"

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:37 pm

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword

The girl felt Ahnack nuzzle her, but she was to upset to nuzzle him back. Instead, she laid her head in his and was silent. Ciri didn't move, she didn't speak, she was just... silent. The silence was broken with a sniffle coming from the ashen haired girl, and it was soon followed by sobs. Ciri hugged herself as she cried. She felt terrible that she was so mean to the only women who cared for her, who raised her. No one else was willing to take her in without having their own agenda. Yennefer had given up everything for Ciri. The girl slowly sank to the ground and drew her knees to her chest. Her sobs were quiet, and her green eyes quickly vanished as she buried her head into her knees. I'm a horrible daughter...

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:21 am

Penny Nodded at Sol as she smiled back at him. He seemed nice. Perhaps She would be able to befriend him along with Mithos later in the day.Right now she was more interested in the little amazing fluff balls that came out of the girl's sketch book. As she gingerly went to touch the first one,
she heard the instructor begin to yell out names which startled her a bit along with the drawings.Her ears fell flat on her head as she watched them disappear back into the sketchbook. "Yea...I guess you're right" She glumly began to make her way back in line when her ears perked up at the sound of the high-pitched bell. She turned and nodded excitedly at the girl's offer. "I would be more than happy to but..." She turned to face Mithos. "Let me tell my other friend that I will be leaving soon"
Her tail wagged happily as she began heading towards Mithos.

On her way to the boy, she could hear the teacher call up to both Ciri and the boy who had growled at everyone. A tone of trouble could be heard, but Penny tried her best to ignore it. After all, it was not her problem. Once she made her way towards Mithos she tugged at his sleeve, "Mithos? I..I don't know if you'd like to join but....Aureliana has the cutest little drawings... she's gonna let me touch them and...." Her voice fell flat as she heard Ciri begin to yell at Yen. She turned to see so much hurt in the instructor's eyes and soon disappeared. She listened as Berlioz added salt on the wound which pissed her off. She knew it wasn't her problem, but then again the girl had stood up for her once before. She sighed and looked back at Mithos once before making her way towards Ciri who was now crying on the ground.

The young vixen kneeled to the ground and looked up at Ahnack who seemed at a loss of what to do, but she couldn't blame him, there wasn't much left to do. Yen was already gone and the words had already been said. She heard Ciri mumble what a horrible daughter she was."Ciri..." The kitsune's voice was soft as she hugged the girl and petted her head slowly. "You know....no one is perfect... " She paused for a while choosing her words carefully not wanting to make matters worse. "As a daughter.... there are things we want to do...which our parents don't approve of ...and sometimes things can be said from both parties that can hurt one another.... but that doesn't mean.... that the other person stops loving you...you know?" She tries to have the girl look at her. "We usually get second chances.... and that's why there are apologies... I know it might be tough... but i think you might be able to muster up some courage and apologize to her...and I'm sure her love for you wont waver...even if she's a little hurt..." She hugged the girl once more trying to comfort her. She didn't know if what she said was completely useless or helpful... but she wanted to help.

Location, Location, Location: Training Grounds for P.E
Person I'm with: Teacher, Mythos, Ciri, Berlioz, Sol, Alexander, Ahnack and Aureliana
How I'm feeling: A bit upset
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

vampire_queen_star

aizula

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:56 am

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos's attention was aimed at the scene unfolding in front of him. Ciri, for that's what he thought was the girls name, was once again yelling at the staff. She did the same thing the day before to the sub. This girl defiantly has problems... He thought as he listened. A small tug could be felt, and Mithos looked down to who was touching him. It was Penny. Giving her a smile, he nodded. Hehe cute little drawing huh? His smile soon changed as he watched Penny's eyes turn to the scene that he had been listening too. Mithos watched as the silver haired boy spoke harsh words to Ciri. She had been mean yes, but she didn't need any extra crap, especially from a stranger. Narrowing his eyes, he watched his classmate take his leave. He's a problem...

Penny looked at him and he gave her a nod. Penny had so much kindness in her, it made him happy that she was concerned about the ashen haired girl. She's...

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ahnack & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

Did...someone say my name..? Ciri thought as she looked up from her knees. Black streaks ran down from her eyes as she looked at the Kitsune from yesterday. Her name was Penny is Ciri could recall. Ciri felt the girl pull her into a hug, and this caused Ciri to cry even more. Clinging onto Penny, Ciri tired to disappear into the girls arms, without getting her ruined makeup on the girls clothes. She had thought the rest of the class had left, so now she was feeling embarrassed that others had heard her...horrifying words.

Ciri stayed quiet at she listened to Penny speak. Nodding slightly, Ciri looked up at the kitsune, her green eyes full of tears. But... w-what if I don't get that chance...? What if this was it and I ruined everything....? Do... do you really think I can get a second chance...? Ciri was trying desperately not to burst out crying.

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

OOC---> Penny is MVP for life!!! TuT

vampire_queen_star

ezmii11-1

PonderingPenguin

Rainbow Sunburn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:39 am

The Kitsune smiled at her classmate as she gently wiped away some of her tears. "Well...only you know her... so tell me how much do you think she cares for you...do you think her love has a limit?" Her ears fell flat as she remembered many heart aching arguments she had with her parents. So many painful things were said, but at the end of the day or the week, things would always get better. "If you love her... prove it" The Kitsune's voice had gotten lower, but still sounded sweet. Go out of your way to get her something she enjoys...and apologize...if you think that's too hard... write her a letter...It's always easier to write down how you really feel about a person The Vixen stood up and pulled Ciri up gently by the hand trying to get her back to her feet. . "No more crying.... because that won't fix much, Okie?" she smiled at Ciri trying to comfort her. "Promise me you'll give it a try?"
She turned towards Ahnack. For whatever reason, she didn't really like him much. She glared at him for a few short seconds before finally coming up with something to say."As for you...how about you have some consideration and learn what you can and can't say in front of a mother" Penny regretted those words instantly. It wasn't her problem She had to stay out of it, but she truly believed it was common sense to filter out some of the things that were said. If he had filtered himself it could have probably saved them both a lot of trouble.

exit

Location, Location, Location: Training Grounds for P.E
Person I'm with: Teacher, Mythos, Ciri, Berlioz, Sol, Alexander, Ahnack and Aureliana
How I'm feeling: A bit upset
OCC: Pfft XD if you say so

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PonderingPenguin

vampire_queen_star

aizula

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:33 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Training Grounds ♉Company: Ciri, Random People ♎Feeling: Annoyed ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

Ahnack had a very poor understanding of what to do and what to say that could stop Ciri from feeling hurt. In fact he had no clue why she seemed so, he couldn't even think of the word to describe what he was looking. "Horrible? Did you do something wrong?" Ahnack did not seem to understand the situation at hand. Especially when the woman in blonde walked up to Ciri and started to talk to her about love and apologizing. Then she started to glare at him, for no apparent reason. Was the fox girl challenging him? Taking a few steps back he squinted her eyes and stared her down. When she brought up knowing what words he should know how to say. Ahnack was going to ask what she meant by that but he felt Morgan take control over the body.

Seemed like they had made many enemies tonight. It was usually up to him to make sure they keep good relations with those around them. However he didn't really appreciate the way this girl talked to Ahnack. "He doesn't censor himself which frankly is refreshing. With everyone lying and putting fronts. Instead of judging try to understand someone's position before speaking" Morgan would snap back before turning from everyone. "Ciri don't ruin a lasting relationship for one you made in one day" His final words before he left the training grounds.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:37 am

l Mood ➤: Upset l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Ahnack & Classmates l Item/s ➤: Sword

The bell rang and Ciri realized it was time for her next class, with her step father. Great... she thought as she watched Ahnack walk away. He didn't even say goodbye, and that didn't make Ciri feel any better. Letting out a heavy sigh, the witcher turned to Penny and forced a smile. Thanks for everything Penny... I owe you.. I'm gonna head to class now... see you later.. With a wave, Ciri hung her head and walked to drama.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Classmates l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Hearing the bell ring caused Mithos to sigh. 3rd period was his free period, but now it was back to work. Turning to Sol and Penny, Mithos smiled and waved. See you guys later, text me if you want to hang out! The boy wouldn't never admit it, but he liked having friends.

-Exit-

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

vampire_queen_star

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:42 pm

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Maxwell was quiet during their walk to the training grounds, he wasn't normally a guide. So he didn't know nor did he bother giving descriptions over the things that they passed by. He did however glanced behind him every few moments to see if the student was still following him. When they arrived at their location he stood a few feet away from the student in case her powers were close ranged. "Go ahead" Giving the student permission to show him what she got. The thought of creating some armor around himself had crossed his mind but it was getting dark outside and he knew the dangers of using his power during the darkness.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationTraining Grounds
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingCheery
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOC

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

UselessGoddess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 am
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda stopped in her tracks once Maxwell gave her the green light but her expression still looked giddy at best. While she quickly stretched, she examined Maxwell very briefly and wasn't too sure how to fight him since she didn't know what Maxwell's abilities were. 'A mage perhaps? Or maybe an unarmed fighter...' Hilda had never faced a mage but she had fought unarmed before and if her opponent was unarmed, her code of honor demanded that she fight unarmed as well. At least until Maxwell revealed his true power. 'Well, better not keep him waiting!' Hilda cracked her knuckles and assumed a position that looked as though she was going to sprint. "Here I come!" Hilda then kicked the ground beneath her and dashed towards Maxwell with incredible speed. Hilda let out a battle cry as she raised her right hand for a swift yet powerful haymaker punch. By no means was Hilda going to go easy on this instructor in a spar, to do anything but her best would be an insult to Astrid's past lessons and to her new instructor.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:16 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Outside in the world a cool breeze washed over the student and teacher. Seemed like time had flied by while they were talking and it was already dark outside. No matter the student looked as eager to get into the training, Maxwell didn't understand that what she had planned was a physical confrontation. The moment she sprinted towards him, "Damos armos bexomos" escaped his lips. At first it looked like nothing had happen but the moment her punch landed across his face a weird shadow like ripple appeared around his body before settling down and seeming to disappear. Maxwell himself hadn't expect the punch to come at him so fast not being able to react to block the hit yet he didn't look injured by it. He did however have to plant his feet firmly on the ground as the punch barely didn't have enough force to launch him off his feet. Yet he could tell that each hit would be crippling if it weren't for the armor that was now in placed from what he had said before. Maxwell was no expert fighter but he was quick to grab her hand and use his natural strength to try and push her away from him. "Balch malch dous grahpus" A weird darkness started to from a man like shape, as it got more detailed it appeared that three Maxwell's had appeared. Harming the student was out of the question however subduing her would be easy with three shadows Maxwells. At least that was his thought process of doing it. As they started to ran at her. One aiming for her left, one for her right, and the third was aiming to tackle her head on. Meanwhile Maxwell did his best to keep his mind stable, putting his hands against his heads he looked down at the ground.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationTraining Grounds
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingCheery
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOC

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

UselessGoddess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:59 am
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

"!!!" Upon feeling the impact of the punch, Hilda could tell that this teacher had used some form of magic even thought it was difficult for her to see the shadowy ripples in the darkness of the night. She was late in her reaction to being grabbed and was pushed quite effortlessly since she wasn't all that heavy to begin with. She quickly stumbled back a few feet before she regained her footing and faced Maxwell once more. 'It's magic but what kind?' Hilda's question was quickly answered as Maxwell had created shadowy mimics that began to charge towards Hilda. She smiled brightly at this sight however because with this, Hilda thought she could show off her trump card finally since Maxwell revealed his hand or so she thought.

Hilda closed her eyes and in an instant, angelic wings appeared on her back that shined a heavenly gold. As the shadows had nearly approached, Hilda kicked herself off the ground and flapped her wings to escape the shadows and to dash towards the real Maxwell that was left unprotected. However before she could truly use her powers, Hilda quickly noticed that this teacher was grasping his head and looking down at the floor. 'Something isn't right.' Hilda had no desire to continue this duel without an explanation of what was happening to this teacher she had grown somewhat fond of. Hilda quickly landed a few feet behind Maxwell to keep her distance from the shadows her created before her wings disappeared. Hilda wasn't sure what was happening but she had no intention of lowering her guard either if this was a mind game that her opponent was attempting. She didn't know what Maxwell's tutoring was like after all. "Mr. Maxwell... Are you alright? I didn't hit you too hard, did I? You look to be in pain..." Hilda truly did hope she didn't accidentally give her teacher a concussion. She was so used to fighting all out against her previous mentor that she had truly considered the possibility that Maxwell wasn't as durable as Astrid.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Fighting had never been his profession nor was it something he approved of most of the time, which contradicted his aggressive attitude. Taking the student down as quick as possible was very important, Maxwell forgot to take account of the full moon. The rays seemed to have empowered his shadows but at the same time it was taking a toll to his mind. Shadow monsters appearing from the corner of his eyes would disappear when a pure white light shined, the shadows would disappear. However he also realized that Hilda was now in the sky avoiding the clones that were sent at her. Watching as she went behind him, turning to look at her breathing heavily but seeing that his condition was getting her worried. "Everything is alright. Just an affect of doing my magic." Maxwell would say as his clones went to his said before disappearing. "It's getting late you should head to your dorm. There is a curfew set in place" It was irresponsible for him to have the student outside of her dorm so late at night.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationTraining Grounds
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOC

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

UselessGoddess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda was a bit relieved to hear that he was alright now but still couldn't help but feel guilty upon learning of the toll his magic had on his body. She couldn't help but feel as though this spar was a bad idea and perhaps she should have simply shown him her powers on a training dummy. Hilda was a bit flustered when she learned of how late it was in the night, this was bad since she had classes in the morning that she would have to attend. She completely lost track of time and knew she had to get back to the campus as quickly as possible. Despite her current situation however, Hilda couldn't ignore the fact that Maxwell wasn't in the best state and she was to blame for this. "I'm sorry Mr. Maxwell... I didn't know that using your powers took a toll on you, I shouldn't have tried to duel you like that without thinking first." It might have been dark but Hilda's facial expression truly did reveal that she meant her words. "I can't imagine that you are too thrilled after I nearly tried to knock you out and I understand completely if you choose to decline but... would you still be willing to coach me?" Hilda looked up to the teacher with her golden eyes as she awaited an answer. Regardless of the man's answer, Hilda did learn something from this and that her powers were very dangerous to someone without the same physical strength to match hers. This isn't something she was going to forget soon either.

PonderingPenguin

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces