Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

-YukinaRosette-

Shy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:55 pm
Hi everyone. I'm new to the guild (I was in here yesterday, but just made one post and didn't really introduce myself yet). My real name is Ashley, but I really prefer Yukina because I know WAY too many Ashleys. I'm 19 and I live in Minnesota. I've had my account more than 2.5 years...but after my first week, for about half a year or so, I quit Gaia because I just couldn't seem to fit in or earn any gold. I came back and found a great thread (Sunrise Says) that I've been a part of since then (other than I've been too busy most of this summer to be on much). I got invited to this guild because.....well, how I understand it anyway....engineer-of-doom saw some items I was selling in the marketplace and invited me. I've pretty much already got everything I was questing for...and then some. But I still want some of the newly released stuff sometimes, so I try to save some gold for that. Any extra gold I have though, I sometimes like to use to help others with their quests. I can be kind of random (and childish) sometimes....but I'm generally a very friendly person. Well....unless I'm in a bad mood. And yeah....that's pretty much me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:27 am
I'm too good for an introduction.

Phobophile.

Peace and Heart

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:00 pm
My name is Mark *waves* hi!!
I live in Scotland
Groundskeeper Willy from the Simpsons
GO ABERDEEN!!!

I've been on Gaia for just under a year. Used to fish a lot too but I sold my distance rod plus and now I've retaken to my first passion, blackjack.
I draw, I play games I get bored and I sleep alot.
I don't have a goal but I am helping my friend get her dream avi. After that maybe I can start to think of what I would like...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:14 pm
Eladra
I'm too good for an introduction.
Riiiiiight....and my real name is Jack the donkey...>.> (it's really not for those of you who actually believed me...lol) It's Chris mrgreen I'm 18 and I've been on gaia for almost a year now (my gaiaversary is sometime at the end of this month *nods*) I come on here mostly to sell stuff in the marketplace and talk to close friends. I don't do much else unless i'm SERIOUSLY bored :/ I don't have any ultimate avi goals because i'm perfectly happy with the way Kuri looks now *hugs Kuri* anyways, I'm finished. Thanks for the invite!!! m(_ _)m

_K u R 1-K u N_

Pandora Eva

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:15 pm
Hello, I just a random invite by a random user to join this random gulid.

Yes, today been quite random.

In anycase, I join this gulid, there was no fee, so joined I did. It seems pretty fun. It did NOT lie about the 100 subforums o.O which I was suprise. So many users here already. Hmm, this is going to be toughy. Ah well. What other interest I'm in other then the marketplace. I like anime, and video games. Especially The Legend of Zelda. Ah heck, while I'm add it, I'm a vice president of the Offical Legend of Zelda Forum Gulid, its fun, not fast moving though, which is how I like it cause I got college life outside of gaia and I like to see everything thats going on. Lets see, I like anime, and I'm not going to list them cause its a mightly long list but if I have to pick one, it would be Yoroiden Samurai Troopers or as known in the United States, Ronin Warriors.

What do I do in the marketplace?

I sale everything for 1g.

I'm dead serious =D trash, flowers, bugs, tokens, credits, 1 gold. Even check my transitions. Same amount of transitions is the same amouth of gold I earn. Pretty Spiffy, ne ^_^

Ah well. I guess thats it for now

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:05 am
Hello all, Iam Zero...
I'm not telling my real name, so you can just call me Zero, i've been on gaia since 1 month, i have started good bussiness in the marketplace, (i got 4k a day) I was invited by enginer_of_doom, i joined cause i love the bussiness and this is a very good guild, i hope i get along here...

I'm pretty good in the marketplace and i'm looking foward to doing bussiness with you all
Yours, Zero  

BattleArenaVolunteer

HikariKurai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:04 am
well... My name is kimara you can just call kim, ki or whatever nickname you find fitting. I have a small buisness on the marketplace and try to make a profit. I like drawing, reading and blackjack i don't really have a dream of something i would like well if i count out the ninja headband.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:46 am
My name is Kanki, and I am an item whore.

I'm okay with that, now. :B

I've been on Gaia for almost three years (in January). And I've been a true-blue Chatterboxer, all up untill recently. When summer began, I became an Exchange whore. I post in there a lot now. Not necessarily buying, or selling, but bumping or chatting.

I very rarely sell items. I've had bad expiriences, or have come to regret the sale later on. I used to have an Angelic Headband. I sold it for 19k. Guess how much they are now? D:

So... I just hoard. =_="

I do randomly donate, but guess what? I'm questing, so no donations. Give them to me, instead?

Gaian economics are interesting. I like to see all the shiny things, and how much they go for.

Today, I sold my Ninja HB. Hopefully, I won't some to regret that, either. Dx

Kanki

Lakenheath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:55 pm
You can call me Lakenheath. I am 24 and live in southern California. I have been on Gaia for a couple of months. I enjoyed playing in towns and started to collect more flowers, trash and ink then I could ever use. I bought a vending pass so that I sell the items and fell in love with the market place. It's now my favorite place to hang out. I would like to eventually earn enough gold to buy the golden laurels.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:21 pm
mi name is Shuvien  

Shuvien

Destructive Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Invisibility 100

kyosuke01

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:29 pm
hi everyone im kyo and well i like market place. great place to make gold. and the towns is pretty fun. i hope to sometime find something that i believe will look good on my avatar. and well i also hope to have enough gold to buy the ninja headband. i hope i get enough gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:56 pm
whee Hi...Uh...er...My name is Aiko..uh...I live in Hawaii... confused I've actually been on gaia for quite a while. O.o...Just became a member of this guild maybe...5 minutes ago. I was found by engineer-of-doom in the market place xd ...O.o...Yup...  

Emo Hobo

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:13 pm
My name is Bren, and I'm happy to have been invited here. Quirks:
1. I dislike Sunflowers.
2. I love sunflower seeds.
3. I dress in icy blues, grays, and earth tones. These, coincidentally, are the colors of my city.
4. I often hypocritically complain that my city is lifeless and drab.
5. I love spicy food, but occasionally I yearn for some plain cottage cheese.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:24 pm
Top of the mornin' to you folks!
I am rather really ...really new to Gaia Online, i was dragged into joining by some friends at my college. But.. Im just looking to get a avatar thats to my taste ^^ don't be afraid to talk to me I guess >.>  

The_Mad_Doctor

IrishDanceMum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:42 pm
Hiya everyone! I'm Vicki aka IrishDanceMum, Irish, Mum, Fluff mom, or a number of other nicknames I've picked up along the way. I started on Gaia just browsing around forums and a few guilds but ended up in the marketplace where engineer-of doom found me! Thanks for the invitation here. I think I'll go browse around for a while. xd  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games