Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypherengel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:53 pm
Howdy. I'm Syphe - long time member. Firstly posting to welcome any and all new members, and secondly posting to re-introduce myself. I've been away from gaia for a good amount of time, and have missed this guild too much. Just figured I'd say hello to all of my fellow Pro-Choicers, and any Pro-Life emissionaries (if you're all still here >>; wink .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:46 pm
Hello, I'm Vincent Valentine-jenova.
I would like to say in some cases I am a Pro-Lifer. But those are rare, Mostly I am a Pro-choicer, and I have strong opinions on everything I speak up about...... yea..... Hello.....

Vincent Valentine-Jenova

Elsebeth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:05 am
I'm Elizabeth, and I'm not very new to this guild, but i just wanted to introduce myself. Not letting a woman control her own body and being told she can't use contraception and have abortions is slavery in a way. And as politica parties go, since I was raised in a very republican setting, I'd claim that, but I guess you could call me a liberal republican or a conservative democrat because i'm somewhere in the middle. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:50 pm
Hi everyone, my actual name is Leanne, but you can call me Beatrix too if you want. I don't really know what else to say. sweatdrop  

Beatrix the catgirl

Twisted Illusions

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:50 am
Greetings. Name's Chronicler, but I go by Ette. I'm glad to finally be in a place where I don't have to argue with everyone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:54 pm
Hey! My name is Jules, and I'm new. smile I'm pretty liberal, and I support womens' right to choose and sexual education in schools... I'm sure I'll like it here, I like any place where I don't have to listen to prolifers all the time. neutral wink
~Jules  

Evil Nemo

Chocolate Delight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:27 pm
'Ello, everyone, I am Choco, I've just been accepted into the guild and I'm pro-choice, I'm not really a liberal or a conservative, and...that's all I can say. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:46 pm
Hello. I go by Stevie. I am personally pro-life, politically pro-choice. I came here in hopes of being able to discuss this without being ridiculed or persecuted.  

psychobemaniboi

EgyptianVodka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:08 pm
Sorta forgot to do this. ^^;;

So hi.

Video game geek/democrat/pro-choicer/lesbian/...um...I dunno. ^^

Well, now that that's out of the way...I'm going to bed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:17 am
Hello;
I just joined today, though I heard about the Pro-Choice guild back when I was an ED regular in mid-2004. xd I finally decided to join when I heard my friend Avani was here.
I originally decided to be pro-choice when I thought that women should have the rights to their own bodies, and it just went uphill from there. o_0  

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

inuyashawench

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:47 pm
my name is regina im from delaware usa.
im prochoice because i belive if something is growing inside you its your choice what to do with it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:00 pm
Hey, I joined a little while ago, but this is my first post here (I've been busy).  

FireFox479

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Emo Toaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:24 pm
Hello. I'm Hilary. I'm liberal but I'm also Catholic. I used to consider myself pro-life, but not to the extreme. Don't say I'm ignorant though, I DID go to Catholic school for 8 years. I think that my views make me a little more pro-choice though, because I don't think it should be illegal or anything. I still don't really know how I feel about the situation since I've never really had to think about abortion-being a virgin and all. I think abortions should be legal but it should be a woman's choice. I think abortions should be used mainly in worst-case scenarios- but I don't control women's bodies, they should do what they please. I am pro-birth control and I think they should be easily available for teens so there are less unwanted pregnancies and abortions. I mean, they're going to have sex anyways, they may as well be safe about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:38 am
Hi everyone, Im new to the guild and kinda new to gaia. My name is Rachel. Im 21 from Virginia. I joined this guild because one of my annoyances is seeing so much crap in the media about pushing antiabortion beliefs. Especially when the main motivation is through religion. Im not to fond of people who tell me what my lifestyle, values, and ethics or whatever else in my life needs to be. If you believe in something that should only apply to you, not me. Therefor leave me alone Damn it! Anyway. Im mad now and dont know what Im talking about. Im hungry!  

Henbane

dullerxthanxyou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:36 am
Hiii I'm Jen and I'm new to the guild. I'm 15 and from Virginia. I was raised Catholic and have gone to Catholic school my entire life, where my views on abortion conflicted with those around me. I was never outright pro-choice until last year when one of my good friends got pregnant and was pressured by her parents into keeping the baby. She still lives with her parents and they help out, but she was extremely ill-prepared and her life will never be the same.

I came to meet some new people with similar views to my own, so message me sometime if you'd like. (:

Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games