Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:33 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
*shuich continued to stare into the other wolf's mind*'you two must stay here or you will die out there it will catch you and kill you. i'm telling you this for your own good if you don't wan't to trust me leave the child here and go see for your self'

Dark barked at shuich "dont you dare tell me what to do with my pups and family, i've lived in these woods far too long and i have learned how to survive thankyou" dark grabbed kal with her mouth not trying to hurt kal with her teeth and began to walk up a hill
*shuicho immobilizes her*"i don't suggest going out there look closely. there is a creature not far from the entrance. it's waiting for you to leave so it can eat you. what am i going to tell lur when your both dead"

Dark was able to break free of shuick and turned around and stared at him, her eyes were pure white and she spoke in a semi demonic voice "i said i can handle myself" then she looked at her pup, still white eyed and saw that lur was there, she shook her head returning her eyes back to normal, grabbed kal and jumped down to lur
"you fool that's not lur your far off that's a shapeshifter it makes itself look like what you wan't it to"*shuicho yelled*
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:35 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
*shuich continued to stare into the other wolf's mind*'you two must stay here or you will die out there it will catch you and kill you. i'm telling you this for your own good if you don't wan't to trust me leave the child here and go see for your self'

Dark barked at shuich "dont you dare tell me what to do with my pups and family, i've lived in these woods far too long and i have learned how to survive thankyou" dark grabbed kal with her mouth not trying to hurt kal with her teeth and began to walk up a hill
*shuicho immobilizes her*"i don't suggest going out there look closely. there is a creature not far from the entrance. it's waiting for you to leave so it can eat you. what am i going to tell lur when your both dead"

Dark was able to break free of shuick and turned around and stared at him, her eyes were pure white and she spoke in a semi demonic voice "i said i can handle myself" then she looked at her pup, still white eyed and saw that lur was there, she shook her head returning her eyes back to normal, grabbed kal and jumped down to lur
"you fool that's not lur your far off that's a shapeshifter it makes itself look like what you wan't it to"*shuicho yelled*

Dark dropped kal near the bottom of the cliff and took a closer look and noticed it wasnt lur((i g2g we can continue 2morow, srry bye guys))

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:35 pm

Lur was looking out of his cave entrance, watching his mate as she stood still with her wings outspread and as Kalten ferousiously tore at the ground below him. is she just standing there? he thought. There was the sound of a crack of a twig in the shadows, and a crooked-shaped creature was crouched, guided by teh shadows of the forest tree border. Lur saw its narrow eyes as it glared at Dark and Kalten.. and Shuicho as well. Lur jumped out of the cave, landing in the water. He quickly got out and began to walk towards the empty feild away form the cave. He was growling, staring at the creature, distracting it so that Dark and Kalten would be able to run back to their cave.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:39 pm

applz
Lur was looking out of his cave entrance, watching his mate as she stood still with her wings outspread and as Kalten ferousiously tore at the ground below him. is she just standing there? he thought. There was the sound of a crack of a twig in the shadows, and a crooked-shaped creature was crouched, guided by teh shadows of the forest tree border. Lur saw its narrow eyes as it glared at Dark and Kalten.. and Shuicho as well. Lur jumped out of the cave, landing in the water. He quickly got out and began to walk towards the empty feild away form the cave. He was growling, staring at the creature, distracting it so that Dark and Kalten would be able to run back to their cave.
*shuicho saw it too and flew right next to lur*"i take it you saw it too, it's after the child. go and protect the children i'll take care of the creature"*shuicho lunged at it ripping at it's throwt*"go now"*he yelled at lur*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:47 pm

Lur ran to Dark and Kalten. "Come! Hurry, let's return to the cave!" he shouted, picking up Kalten in his mouth and running alongside Dark. They ran to the cave and disappeared behind the waterfall. "Is everyone alright?" he asked, putting Kalten down near his mother. Lur heard Shuicho yelp outside and he immediately turned and jumped out of the entrance, running down steep rocks in order to aid Shuicho.
"Shuicho!" he called, as he charged straight into the creature. "Maybe we can try chasing it off" he said, not knowing the shapeshifter's weakness.
((also since fighting isn't supposed to take place in this forum))
He acted quickly, doing his best to dodge several blows. Lur then leaped forward and began to claw at the creature feeling his thick claws rip through shadow and flesh.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:49 pm

*shuicho gets back up swaying a little but also glowing*"even if we chase it off it will come back we have to kill it now and get rid of it"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:54 pm

Lur backed away to speak. "Yes but, we do not know it's weakness". Then an idea came to his mind. It was almost morning, and soon teh sun would rise. "Wait!" he said. Maybe if we can keep it busy until the sun comes up, we can destroy it. he told Shuicho through his mind. The shadow creature would become weakened by teh sun's rays.. just like Almirrah would. Then it would be their chance to finish it off...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:57 pm

applz
Lur backed away to speak. "Yes but, we do not know it's weakness". Then an idea came to his mind. It was almost morning, and soon teh sun would rise. "Wait!" he said. Maybe if we can keep it busy until the sun comes up, we can destroy it. he told Shuicho through his mind. The shadow creature would become weakened by teh sun's rays.. just like Almirrah would. Then it would be their chance to finish it off...
'won't work it's been 20 years sense it's come around before the only way for it to be killed is for one of us to find it's chest and bite through the bone ribbing out the heart'*shuicho began glowing more*"pre-occupie it i'll focus in on it and set it on fire"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:59 pm

Lur began to distract the shape-shifter, circling it and occassionally barking at it. He wondered how the creature looked like, and if it's attacks really were that ferocious. He lowered his head, keeping eyes contact with the beast, and letting his braids brush against the terrain.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:04 pm

applz
Lur began to distract the shape-shifter, circling it and occassionally barking at it. He wondered how the creature looked like, and if it's attacks really were that ferocious. He lowered his head, keeping eyes contact with the beast, and letting his braids brush against the terrain.
*shuicho set fire to the creature*"it's on fire get it's chest before the fire goes out."

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:14 pm

Lur leaps for the creature, as it tossed around, captured in the many tongues of flame. He managed to jump on it, clawing at it everywhere. He didn't knwo where the chest was, so he did his best to keep clawing and search for the ribs. The flames were burning him, stinging his skin and setting his long fur on fire. He realized that the shape-shifter was continuously changing its form, trying to defend itself, perhaps.
Suddenly, Lur felt the rib cage of teh creatire and tore at it, biting at an arm swung at him. The creature screeched in pain, and weakened... but it didn't give up just yet. It changed into a large beast, and purposely fell on Lur. Lur continued to claw at the chest, getting closer to the heart, He was almost inside of the beast, still being crushed by the weight. He dug his head into the chest and ripped out the creature's heart successfully. He quickly found his way out, as the shape-shifter gave a screech and then fell silent, grinning at death as it disappeared into the shadows.

Lur spat out the it's heart form his mouth, trying to catch his breath. He began to choke on some blood, but he didn't know if it was his or the beasts. He looked at Shuicho and the shook himself, trying to get some of teh foul-smelling blood fomr his shabby fur.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:16 pm

*shuicho, who was still glowing, smiled at lur*"you did good for a first timmer"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:22 pm

((i have to go... whee ))
Lur coughed out some blood. "First timer you say?" he said, laughing a bit. "Oh, you don't know me too well then" he mentioned, as he walked towards the water to wash off the blood. Hopefully I won't pollute the water too much he thought, as he walking in the cool lake, dipping his head in and then lifting it up so that teh water would run down his neck. He noticed his braids were burned at the ends, and he frowned a bit.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:27 pm

((see you later applz))

"yes a first timer. you havn't fought anything like that before and i know. i was there when the last one attacked i was the one who defeated it."

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:32 pm

((okies bye))

Lur nodded. "Yes, I haven't fought a shape-shifter before... but I've been through worse" he said, walking towards a deeper part of the lake.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games