Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxNinja241

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:44 pm
Kuroi-Yuushi
Ok, so I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere but i haven't been on in a while so forgive me. How many think the 4th is Naruto's dad? I mean the resembelance is uncanny and it would make sense if he sealed the fox demon into his own son. What do you guys think?

That's soo true cuz he probably is his father, its so obvious, so stating so is redundant scream wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:02 pm
FoxNinja241
Kuroi-Yuushi
Ok, so I'm sure this has been brought up somewhere but i haven't been on in a while so forgive me. How many think the 4th is Naruto's dad? I mean the resembelance is uncanny and it would make sense if he sealed the fox demon into his own son. What do you guys think?

That's soo true cuz he probably is his father, its so obvious, so stating so is redundant scream wink

yeah. Me and my friend discussed this so many time. I mean the 4th is not just going to grab some lady son and say "this is my the sake of the village" and then sealed the demon. Unless he really is that cold hearted or something. But then again, where's the mom? stare  

end.less

end.less

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:10 pm
Kalmarkid91
metalacid
thank you and yeah i figured he would and i prob should read the manga but i just like the anime better.

i read and watch anime.....

me collect the manga and watch the anime too, but it's get kind of boring doing both because the anime and manga are like the same thing. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:50 pm
the hard core fans read the manga cause they cant wait to know what happens. and they watch the anime cause they love it so much they want to see it come to life. so they get to enjoy it twice.  

Fire Wraith

mitsukichan222

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:22 pm
Hmm.. I guess I should post how much I have read: Chapter 244. (Took 5 days of reading) Also, if you would like to visit my site, the current anime theme is Naruto. It may not be completely updated by the time you go to it, but... heh. I'm just a lazy person. -_-; The site is: www.freewebs.com/mitsukichan ^-^

Hmm... I personally don't have any case to argue about the animation or manga. To me, it seems like Masashi Kishimoto is an incredible guy. At that, he is an incredible mangaka. He seems to know how to create, to me, one of the best manga I have ever read. It is highly engrossing. I couldn't stop reading it. If you do not know where to download the manga or anime, just PM to me and I will send you a site. ^-^; Okay, then. I think I've said what I wanted to say. Thank you. *bows and dissappears in a swirl of wind*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:02 pm
Is Naruto over? As in the first series maybe? At the French site I found about Kakashi's past it said the first party of Naruto has ended or something like that.  

Mizuneko2

[ Kakashi-sama ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:22 pm
No its not over, Masashi kishimoto hasnt made any books yet, So they wont be up for awhile. Last chapter though is like 244 so far  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:26 pm
Nanuko
FoxNinja241
Kuroi-Yuushi

yeah. Me and my friend discussed this so many time. I mean the 4th is not just going to grab some lady son and say "this is my the sake of the village" and then sealed the demon. Unless he really is that cold hearted or something. But then again, where's the mom? stare

*She was killed by the fox demon? Or maybe died at birth? Then the 4rth sealed the fox in naruto and then he died. I mean its practically the same seal that the 3rd uses on the ochihmauigfdgfd guy. It just doesnt send there soul to death.  

[ Kakashi-sama ]

end.less

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:57 am
[ Kakashi-sama ]
Nanuko
FoxNinja241
Kuroi-Yuushi

*She was killed by the fox demon? Or maybe died at birth? Then the 4rth sealed the fox in naruto and then he died. I mean its practically the same seal that the 3rd uses on the ochihmauigfdgfd guy. It just doesnt send there soul to death.

well but don't you think it's kinda sad that he didn't even know about it and yet it was like world wide news everywhere else. o_0  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:16 pm
I always just kind of thought that naruto was created when the fox was sealed, and did not exist before that. So in essence, he is the fox demon. sweatdrop  

Halfy Demon

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yomei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:47 pm
Hmmm, I'm wondering when the other kids are going to find out that Naruto is the nine-tailed fox? Because I remember in the beginning, they mentioned that only the adults knew, and his peers treated him like crap because their parents did. But you know, after 3 years, and all that power, he's probably going to have to reveal it eventually. I'm just wondering how, why, and when. o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:30 pm
hehe i'm a "hard core" naruto fan... i HAVE to absolutely read the manga every week or else i start yelling at random people =P need my manga fix.

and no idea... maybe some kids know that he's the 9 tailed fox? Itachi knows... and he's... 17? so not that old XD  

HeartbreakR

nightlight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:04 pm
heh, i was wondering if you guys know whether anime episode 116 is out yet, and if there's any news on the much awaited manga chapter 245? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:14 am
nightlight
heh, i was wondering if you guys know whether anime episode 116 is out yet, and if there's any news on the much awaited manga chapter 245? sweatdrop

Yes episode 116-117 is out, and also 118. You can get them at Anime Suki Of course you need Bittorrent but that shouldn't be a problem!

As to Naruto being the 4th's son. I don't think many people can argue for or against it at the moment. Sure they look alike, but so does Nawaki who was Tsunade's brother. He looks like Naruto yet he is NO relation. We don't really have anything to go on except looks, but i think it is a safe bet. Who knows!
Also i don't think Naruto is exactly keeping him having the Kyubi inside him a secret. It's just noone has ever asked! And noone who knows, Such as the High level Ninjas (Jiriaya, Kakashi) who train him, have told him not to say anything! Naruto has said a few times to people that he is "Different" and has something inside him. So far it looks like none of the other genins have noticed. I don't think the genins would be upset if/when they find out Naruto has the Kyubi inside him, because to my knowledge their family's are still alive.  

Urian

nightlight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:53 pm
Urian
nightlight

Yes episode 116-117 is out, and also 118. You can get them at Anime Suki Of course you need Bittorrent but that shouldn't be a problem!
boo, i hate bittorrent... something always screws up when i want to install the program...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games