Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:14 pm

...Lizzy Cat...
Franko Un-american
Well, my freinds furry is more cute than sexy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it is
*nods*
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:17 pm

Franko Un-american

8< Snip Snip >8

Do you enjoy my pain? I won't be able to sleep now, thank you very much! The large, anime eyes burn!

Nartu

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:19 pm

Nartu
Franko Un-american

8< Snip Snip >8

Do you enjoy my pain? I won't be able to sleep now, thank you very much! The large, anime eyes burn!
xd Enjoy the agony.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:20 pm

is a boob with no n****e allowed? i mean...its not anything really....

...Lizzy Cat...

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:21 pm

...Lizzy Cat...
Iv seen worse in signatures. Im sure its alowed. Then again... sweatdrop

If it where up to me, no problem.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:21 pm

Franko Un-american
Nartu
Franko Un-american

8< Snip Snip >8

xd Enjoy the agony.

I will.

@Lizzy Cat: I'm fairly sure it is. As it is allowed for people to post actual breasts, as long as the nipples aren't shown, so drawn ones are fine.

Nartu

...Lizzy Cat...

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:22 pm

well imma just post it up in here 3nodding if i REALLY like it i might put it in my sig

still drawin tho
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:23 pm

...Lizzy Cat...
well imma just post it up in here 3nodding if i REALLY like it i might put it in my sig

still drawin tho
whee Cant wait, good luck!

Franko Un-american

...Lizzy Cat...

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:30 pm

just need to draw feets...and tail....
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:32 pm

Nartu
stoarm_fox
Nartu
stoarm_fox
Nartu
stoarm_fox
iam preety found of dr comets work, but adam wan is my favriot artist ever ^^ not only because his talents are incredible , but also because he hosts his own website , and sits down and talks with his fans and stuff 3nodding

and he is makeing a full length animated anthro movie !!!! and there is supossibley a good amount of yiff in it ya.... iam a furvert... i know sweatdrop

xd

It's ok, I like looking at anthro art... Just not nudity... Especialy female nudity. There is way too much of that in the world stare
confused you dont like yiff? why not ( i respect it and i mean no disrespect, iam just currious)

For two reasons

A) It's mostly female.

B) I'm only 13...

I actualy don't mind nudity, I just don't go searching for it.
ya but you will be turning 14 real soon... and i was about liked yiff when i was 13... but if you dont thats cool man, and infact.... i think there is more M/M yiff art out there thean there is F/M, and i like both yiff and non yiff... ( i just go looking for yiff art when no ones around and i have the house to myself... ya as i said iam a bad lil fox... sweatdrop

There's nothing wrong with that (Just clearing things up, yiff stands for anthropomorphic nudity, right??? Or not???). Yiff (If it means what I think it does, which it probably dosn't...) though, is better then actual nudity in my opinion. I've looked in the adult section of Dark Natasha's page a few times, simply because she is a very good artist, and I got tired of looking at the same 5 pages of pictures every day. It wasn't that bad.
.... you lost me... wait so you do like yiffy art wink

stoarm_fox

Nartu

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:34 pm

stoarm_fox
Nartu
stoarm_fox
Nartu
stoarm_fox
Nartu
stoarm_fox
iam preety found of dr comets work, but adam wan is my favriot artist ever ^^ not only because his talents are incredible , but also because he hosts his own website , and sits down and talks with his fans and stuff 3nodding

and he is makeing a full length animated anthro movie !!!! and there is supossibley a good amount of yiff in it ya.... iam a furvert... i know sweatdrop

xd

It's ok, I like looking at anthro art... Just not nudity... Especialy female nudity. There is way too much of that in the world stare
confused you dont like yiff? why not ( i respect it and i mean no disrespect, iam just currious)

For two reasons

A) It's mostly female.

B) I'm only 13...

I actualy don't mind nudity, I just don't go searching for it.
ya but you will be turning 14 real soon... and i was about liked yiff when i was 13... but if you dont thats cool man, and infact.... i think there is more M/M yiff art out there thean there is F/M, and i like both yiff and non yiff... ( i just go looking for yiff art when no ones around and i have the house to myself... ya as i said iam a bad lil fox... sweatdrop

There's nothing wrong with that (Just clearing things up, yiff stands for anthropomorphic nudity, right??? Or not???). Yiff (If it means what I think it does, which it probably dosn't...) though, is better then actual nudity in my opinion. I've looked in the adult section of Dark Natasha's page a few times, simply because she is a very good artist, and I got tired of looking at the same 5 pages of pictures every day. It wasn't that bad.
.... you lost me... wait so you do like yiffy art wink

Blargh, ok, I kinda like it. You dragged it outta me. It's as good as non-yiff... Some is better though xd
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:34 pm

...Lizzy Cat...
yep its allowed, as long as there is no n****e.... in fact... are nipples allowed? i mean ... titanic ( remeber that movie) was rated pg-13 and i rember sometin about breasts being classified as pg-13( iam probley wrong about that tho)

stoarm_fox

...Lizzy Cat...

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:36 pm

erm...no feet..lizzy cant draw feet right on MS paint....

stoarm_fox
...Lizzy Cat...
yep its allowed, as long as there is no n****e.... in fact... are nipples allowed? i mean ... titanic ( remeber that movie) was rated pg-13 and i rember sometin about breasts being classified as pg-13( iam probley wrong about that tho)
They still wouldent allow it, im sure.

Franko Un-american

Nartu

stoarm_fox
...Lizzy Cat...

Ever notice how (As long as they aren't horny or anything like that) female nudity is rated lower then male? A naked woman, just walking around dosn't make it R. A naked man does.
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games