Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MC43

Snow Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:11 am
Hm... I take it this is where I go to say hi. The name is Rhu, and I'm here to help people.

(My real name is Mark, and I love to roleplay, so I hope this can sastify my needs. I have a lot of spare time here in college, so I am excited to be hear. Really, I am!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:39 am
MC43
Hm... I take it this is where I go to say hi. The name is Rhu, and I'm here to help people.

(My real name is Mark, and I love to roleplay, so I hope this can sastify my needs. I have a lot of spare time here in college, so I am excited to be hear. Really, I am!)

Excited to be here wink College boy

I'm in college and work part time. ninja  

MrsMica
Crew

Araani~Swift

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:31 pm
greetings, My name is Katherine but everyone calls me Kat.
i'm 25 *grumbles* single *grumbles more* i work as a nursery nurse *grumbles about bloody kids* i hate my job *grumbles again* *lol* ok enough grumbling...

i live in the land of eternal rain that is England, it's a s**t hole, really it is *l* oh dont get me wrong, there are some nice parts, you know to visit, but on the whole... nah.

well, i've been on the role play scene for roughly 9 years, mostly doing randome sets to learn about my characters, i do however run a story thts been on the go for about 5 years with a very good friend on anohter site, incidently my username is the character i'm using at the moment.

allthough i try my hardest with reguards to spelling and punctuation however please forgive me any mistakes, i suffer from Dyslexia, and although i hate using it as an excuse it will explain any miss takes i may make. having the problem was one of the reasons i started writing, i joined a web site and began writing. over the years i've managed to teah myself how to spell a lot of things that i used to struggle with. i've been so determined to try to better myself as i didnt know i had a problem until i was 16 and tested for it. only then i had a reason as to why i found learning difficult, repetition is the key to me, through writing on regular basis i'm mastered most of my problems. one thing i still cant do though is maths, i'm really alergic to numbers and i've come to this one conclution...
NUMBERS ARE EVIL!!!!!!

so back to the RPing background. over the 9 years i've not had that many characters. i like to keep with the same ones and use them in different situations ir with different peoples characters, that way i can watch them develop, see how they work. it's interesting in that you can get used to playing a character and think you know all about them, then you'll meet an unusual character and then everything chances, you see a new side of the character.
thats what i enjoy so much about RPing, the slightest influance can change everything.

well i think i've rambled on way to much, so i'll leave you there!

~KAT~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:56 pm
Welcome, Kat! It sounds like you would enjoy one-on-one RPs. 3nodding  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Araani~Swift

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:02 pm
that i most sertainly would, to be honest it's all i've really done, i have done a few group RP sets but i find it difficult to keep up when theres to many people to reply to at once, unless they are slow threads and theres no fear of getting left behind or that worse thing where you post something but when you hit enter, someone else beat you to replyint and it means your post sounds silly and you've got to re write everything... *l* i hate that...
*s*
anyway, i'm just working my way through all the threads and seeing whats what. need to find my feet before i start playing ^.^

~KAT~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:10 pm
That's ok, it's what I do most of too! xd  

MrsMica
Crew

Fenrir SongMoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:53 pm
Once in a great while, something profound happens, something that will change your perception of the world. Great forces for the greater good are put into action, and in so doing, cause many small evils that crush the livelihoods of the small people in its way. One should not be bitter about such things, but instead look on to the future.

And so I have. But before I move forward to a new future, I must reflect on what happened and why I must move. Through turmoil and turmoil, dodging bullet after bullet, I have maintained myself. However, a new calamity arose, one which me, and allof my brethren were not able to evade. Some of us are still clinging on in hope that there will be a future, but I believe there will not. What has been taken cannot be restored, even by those above, and our prayers fall upon deaf ears. One might think that such a change would make me bitter, sad, and unwilling to move on. This is not so. We must move on, me and my brethren, and join the rest of our race. Rather than lament the unfortune that has befallen us in such a heavy handed and unfair manner by those so likened unto deities, we must instead accept the change, and that it is truly a good thing in the long run. Our sacrifice has been made for each and every one of you, protean creatures that you are.

This is my eulogy. This is the end of static existence.

For all of my brethren, the soot faces, the invisibobs, the zombies, I implore you, move on with your life. Our time is over. Let the world look upon our faces.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:30 pm
'Ello, All.. Name's Tikar, RP extremist for over 13 years now. I won't give a fancy demo, or anything like that since atm I lack the time at work while writing this x_x but I'll be hitting up this place for not only help in RP tactics, but also to sharpen my own skills. Hope I get to know you all well now that I've been accepted here ^_^

Little bit about me... Well, let's see... currently in San Diego, applied in the field of the Navy as an Aviation Support Equipmentman.. you'll probably understand more easily if I said "Parachute Rigger".. most do, anyways razz Last stations was Yokosuka, Japan. I've been RPing since I was 10 <_< that should give you enough info for both my age and when I was born, if you even bother doing the math. Yes, I'm sarcastic. Yes, I like to Joke around, and do things for the result of a reaction. I'm clever, witty, and sometimes a big luvable jackass, if that makes any sense. Yes, I am Wise... there are 2 ways of being wise.. a Wise Man, and a Wise a**, and I qualify for both razz Anywho, tag me on Here, despite my inconsistancy on Gaia, and I can help on anything,, from writer's block to to inspiration, or writing techniques.

Tikar

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:31 am
Hi, Tikar! Being in the navy sounds like fun.
O_O I can see Fenrir's face....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:55 am
Hi! I'm kokkoluro!! I'm 23, I study at college and I'm an old time tabletop RPGer... I love to GM other people and create settings and game mechanics!!

Is it me or are we all girls here? whee  

kokkoluro

Fenrir SongMoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:35 pm
I'm certainly not a girl, but i'm often mistaken for one. Damn my long hair!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:45 am
Fenrir SongMoon
O.o;; Fen? when did you joint this guild.. O.O;;  

cipheralex

Zelyhon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:13 pm
cipheralex
Fenrir SongMoon
O.o;; Fen? when did you joint this guild.. O.O;;

XD

Fen's been in this guild for as long as I can remember. Longer than I've been on Gaia, I think. I think I remember him being in here when I joined way back when I started.

Anyways, I've been gone so long, I may as well reintroduce myself. I'm Zelyhon. I've been around Gaia for almost two years now, having joined SDRP pretty soon after I joined. In real life, I'm a sophomore at the University of California Santa Cruz. I haven't declared my major yet, but most likely it's going to be a Legal Studies/Literature double major. I'm fairly into anime and am serving as my school's anime club's Financial officer this year. As far as RPing goes, I enjoy pen & paper, freeform (like most of the RPs on Gaia), video game RPGs, and most other types I can think of. For Pen & Paper, I'm currently involved in an Exalted campaign and a DnD pirates setting game. On Gaia, I'm in Fenrir SongMoon's Spirits of Gaia and Darkfyre's Clan Wars (Join them!). I'm also starting in at a RPing Guild called The Black Company, which I expect to enjoy. As far as the rest of Gaia, I tend to mostly hang out in guilds these days, but when I do venture out, I hang out in the Anime/Manga/Comics section.

Oh yes, and beware my random lack-of-common-fashion-sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:35 pm
Hey there, ladies and gentlemen. How're you all doing? If you said great or good or (my personal favorite) I'm breathing, then congratulations. To all those others, I'm very sorry. I don't have alot of time right now, but I'll come back and introduce myself a little more later... or maybe in chapters. I've been looking for something to write about... ah well.

I should start simply. My name is Greg. No, you cannot have my LAST name. Why? I'm paranoid. So there. As the name would probably tell you, I am a guy. Right now I'm a sophomore in high school... and I'm currently not doing so well in my lit class. *Sigh* I really hate homework...

Really the only other thing you have to know about is that I'm an overly sarcastic, cynical b*****d. I don't hesitate to make fun of things, so if I'm making fun of something you like, I'm very sorry. It's all part of my weird sense of humor. Oh, one more thing: don't make fun of my music. I won't make fun of yours.

Alright then, (gods, I hope I didn't sound stuck-up or anything...) I have to get going. Feel free to give me a PM or something!

Jaa mata!  

Grekkin

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games