Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:45 am

^ I've signed one of those petitions I think...

<> When she's playing nurse to Rei and blows up her stereo! ^^ I would totally do the same thing.

v Which is your fav scene with Sailor Venus (not Minako) in it?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:30 pm

^I really like your avatar

<> I really like the episode where you first meet sailor venus...I think that would have to be one of my favorites.

-Which was your favorite witch from Withches 5?

DeLuSiOnAl_-_CrAyOnS

MaskedMaiden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:07 pm

^ i like your hair its very queen serenity

<>my favorite of the witches 5 is Tellu, even though she only lasts one episode she is still the prettyest, i love her hair.

/Who is your favorite of the Dark Moon sisters. Katsy, Birdy, Prisma, or Avery?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:27 pm

^I like that your avatar has a very fairy fell to it.
<> I would have to say I like Birdy the best, I like her personality the best out of all the sisters.
/Who do you think, if Mamoru wasn't in the picutre, that Sailor Moon would end up with?

DeLuSiOnAl_-_CrAyOnS

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:24 pm

^ Looks nice

<> I think she would be with Seiya. They are my fav coupling (other than Haruka/Michiru, Chibi-Usa/Hotaru and Ami/Mako-chan)!!

v Who is your fav coupling (other than Usagi/Mamoru, Haruka/Michiru, or Usagi/Seiya)?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:39 pm

^ I've been gone for so long.... crying I've missed Gaia SO much... My life is crazy- i hate it.

<> I like Haruka and Michiru so sososososososo much!! Yay for lezi's!! Gay rights all the way!!
BUT - I am such a fan of what Usagi and Mamoru have gone through for their love that I think they win my love of couples battle...

v Which guy did you want Minako to really hook up with? There's so many from Motoki, Alan... that one dude in S, then her date with Tigers eye and Hawks eye (at the same time, heh.) And of course Kunzite!? Well, who deserves this goddess of beauty'z heart?

User_8572

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:36 pm

^ Has on the cutest little sweater. Purple is my favorite color!!! Nyah!!!!

<>I'm craving to know all of the Sailor Scouts!! I just can't seem to name them all! As for your question, man, I never got to know any of the appropriate Japanese names....I was about 8 years old when I got into Sailor Moon...wasn't too focused on the real names...now I love learning new names!!! Midori, Ichigo, Souske, Keitaro, Ein, Mokuba, Sasame, Tsuzuki, Kazutaka, Usagi, Hitoshi, Saati, Ran Tatsukichi,...

vHave you ever seen Puni Puni Poemy??? It's a Sailor Moon related question because in the very very beginning if you glue your eyeballs to the screen, you can see Puni Puni fight Sailor Moon. I kid you not. Go to youtube and look at the first 200 times. If you can find it earlier than that, than woot! You've found Sailor Moon!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:05 pm

^ matching outfit = heart

<> no, actually, i saw a preview for it, it looked kinda bad, something i wouldn't want to spend money on (the song gets stuck in my head though)

V out of the 4 sisters from the R season, which one is ur fav. (mine's Beruche)

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:10 am

^ Has bunny ears
<> I realy didn't like any of them accualy
V Chibi-Usa or Chibi-Chibi
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:24 pm

^Has a name that's fun to say!
<>Chibi-usa. Even though she was a brat in the anime, I really like her in the manga. I haven't really seen Sailor Stars yet so I don't know much about Chibi-chibi, but to me it looks like they decided "Hey let's have another Chibi-usa but she's a baby and it's not actually Chibi-usa!" From what I've seen, she's really cute but she kind of annoys me. sweatdrop
v Do you think it would be neat to see an anime or manga special about the other senshi's future (or distant past) lives? If so, whose would you most like to see?

Rabbit-eyes

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:32 pm

^ Another person with usagi ears
<> Yes I'd like to know more about there lives during NeoCristalTokyo
V would you want to have a manga about Chibi-Usa and the Senshi Quartet
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:58 pm

^cute

<> hm, of course the sailor moon fan inside is saying "HELL YEAH!"

however, realistically speaking, most sequels or spin-offs like that, usually suck. and that's the LAST thing i ever want Sailor Moon to ever do plus, there's already too much to get! another series just wouldn't agree with my bank account. sweatdrop

V if Uranus and Neptune really WERE cousins and it got switched to where they were lesbians instead. would u be as upset that they changed it like now? would u still like them as much if they were straight?

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:32 pm

kawaiibunny3
^cute

<> hm, of course the sailor moon fan inside is saying "HELL YEAH!"

however, realistically speaking, most sequels or spin-offs like that, usually suck. and that's the LAST thing i ever want Sailor Moon to ever do plus, there's already too much to get! another series just wouldn't agree with my bank account. sweatdrop

V if Uranus and Neptune really WERE cousins and it got switched to where they were lesbians instead. would u be as upset that they changed it like now? would u still like them as much if they were straight?

^ shiney
<> xD yes I would.....I'm upset with anychanges realy so no mater what happened in the dub and not in the orriginal I'd be pissed
v Have you seen any Sera Myu, wich one and what did you think of it
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:59 pm

In 1 post.

1) Post a comment directed at the person above you

"looking good!"

My fave boss woudl have to be the queen of ice!

whats your fave sailor moon wand?

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:31 am

^ You're not wearing any pants! redface Oh my...

<> I loved the SuperS Wand by FAR the best, it was designed different from all the others and it was (i think) the coolest attack pattern to watch!! But the Cresent Moon Wand was pretty cool too - it was the first, too bad Sailor Moon DROPPED it in the artic ice of nowhere!!? Good luck finding that thing again...

v When Usagi actually would start to drive, what car do you think she'd have? A Bubble Gum Pink Jetta, A blue Honda, a silver Acura, maybe even a white Lexus... Now, lets not get too pricey here - Usagi still has zero cash on hand cuz she spends it all at the arcade and on clothes and food. Lets say her dad bought it and we all know Kenji Papa can not afford a Hot Pink Lamborghini Diablo (we'll leave the expensive stuff to the Outers whee )
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games