Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:55 am
"You mean that forum? We have that too. And don't worry about the guild missing her. It easy to hook a computer like mine up to anywhere, including other universes. I think I managed it once, but didn't know what I'd done. I was talking to some girl named Jamie anyway. She tried to explain at the time." Seto says.
"Did I just hear you say Jamie?" I ask.
"Why?" He looks at me like I've lost a screw or something.
"She's a character I made up once. If you were talking to her, you definitely breached the worlds. You can do it again like this, and I'll have all sorts of inside information on your life for the guild and I can out do Xesca even." I smirk.
"Oh no you don't. How would you feel if I publicized your life?" Seto asks her. He notes that she looks a bit abashed.
"Well at least tell me one thing." She orders.
"What?"
"What colour are the walls of your bedroom and do you really sleep in the room pictured in the manga?" I ask.
"Dark blue with silver accents. And no, I don't sleep in that room anymore. I used to because I thought I had ought to be sleeping in the master bedroom as I was master of the house, but I don't even go in that room anymore." Seto explains.
"Oh." I turn back to the dressing room door. "Come on Mokuba, you have to come out sooner or later. We can't have misjudged your sizes that badly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:11 am
I just smiled at the sight, " Yeah come on out Mokuba, nothing to be embarrassed about. " I call to him through the door. " Okay okay.." Mokuba said opening the door stepping out. " So?..how does it look? " he askes. My eyes grow big and sparkly, " Your soo cute! " I exclaimed hugging him. He smiles laughing a little liking the hug. " Okay, Il'l go change out so we can buy them. " he replies going back in. " Great I got this one! " I call out going over to pay already seeing the price tags.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:08 pm
"I want to keep you! I'll love you and hug you and feed you and water you and play with you and call you George and keep you in a box, but with airholes this time, last time didn't work so well." I smile, catching sight of Seto looking at me like I'm nuts. "What?"
"When have you ever kept anything in a box without airholes?" Seto asks.
"I'm not serious. Don't take anything I say literally. Well, almost nothing..." I reply.
"You're strange." Seto comments.
"You're weird." I reply.
"You're worse." Seto says.
"Ya. I know." I giggle.
"Do that again." Seto orders, then softens his tone. "It's cute."
"I know." I giggle again. "I have fun with it."
"Oh quit your flirting." Joey rolls his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:19 pm
Mokuba gets a sweatdrop at the flirting coming out back in his clothes. I run over grabbing them and taking them to the register. " Forgot the clothes, to excited. " I say going off again. Mokuba just smiled sitting in one of the chairs.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:35 pm
"Flirting?" comes the comment in tandum from Seto and I.
"Yes, flirting. You both are flirting." Joey smirked then in a faked voice, "I'm so proud of you Kaiba, you've finally got a girlfriend! Are you afraid of catching cooties? Do you want a cootie shot? I mean, she is a girl after all, I didn't think they were your style but-"
"Shut up Mutt." Seto cuts Joey off. "Do you even know what cooties are? They aren't that playground thing you're talking about."
"Ew. Seto, that's gross. I know he means the playground one. Why would I get close enough to that for for him to know that?" I comment.
"Excellent point." Seto blushed lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:40 pm
Mokuba chuckled a little as I returned with the clothes. " They flirting again? " I ask Mokuba as he nodds. I roll my eyes thinking at this rate Mokuba will be a uncle sooner then we think. I hand him the bag with the clothes and smile sitting next to him. " So now what? " I ask.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:00 pm
"Did we dress you up?" I ask, breaking from the alternating giggling and smart remarks.
"Pfft. Even if we did, we don't need to. No the mutt on the other hand..." Seto smirks evilly.
"How do you do that?" I ask.
"Practice." He smiles. I start giggling. "What?"
"Just the idea that you stand in front of a mirror practicing your facial expressions and complementing yourself on it and-"
"Hey!" Seto interupts. "I do not comment on that!"
"But you do it! Ha! I knew you did!" I grin. "I always wondered... So does your glare scare even you or-"
Seto decides Luna is never going to shut up so he grabs her and kisses her, which causes her stunned silence.
"Do it again! Do it again!" She smiles.
"Once was enough. We have to dress the Mutt." Seto comments.
"But I don't think dogs should wear people clothes, we'll have to find a puppy sweater and those little rubber boots and things. There are stores for that." I smirk, directing it at Joey.
"I hate you both." He pouts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:04 pm
Mokuba still looked a little shocked at the whole thing. I have a slight same expression. " Should we dress Joey? Or go do something else and let my friend and your brother flirt a little? " I ask. Mokuba looked at me like I knew the answer. " Something else, lets go look at the games or something. " Mokuba replied. " Kay, well see all of you later, bye love birds." I whispered the last part as me and Mokuba chuckled and giggled as we walked off.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:18 pm
Seto is rather too busy to hear, our evil plans for Joey are taking shape.
"Okay, what's first?" I ask. Joey runs after Mokuba.

"Hide me. I don't want those two anywhere near me." Joey follows them as quickly as he can.

"Let's dress him semi-decently at least, just differently than he's used to." Seto says. "I just wanted to scare him."
"Oh I know. You're cute when you do that. We'll make him look good, but not as hot as you." I smile.
"That's blatant flirting." Seto comments.
"You're the one who kissed me." I smirk. "Also, we lost Joey."
"Damn..." Seto says.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:23 pm
" It's ok Joey we got you, but I dont think they'll give chase, they'll probably be all kissy face in the racks of clothes. " I say laughing sounding a lot like Joey there making fun of Seto. Mokuba chuckled as we walked through the walmart.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:39 pm
Joey shudders at the thought. "Guh... Moneybags with a girlfriend... that might be worse than Moneybags without..."
"Joey..." I say, catching up with him. "I promise that we didn't pick out silly clothes. We really picked out good ones."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:43 pm
I look at Joey, " Well you wanna go back? I'm still heading to the gaming section. " I reply Mokuba also looking at Joey he deciding to go with me on this one.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:30 pm
"I dunno..." Joey says. I promptly look cute at him. "Oh fine. I'll go. Least nobody that matters is going to see it..."
"Hey! I matter." I wrinkle my nose and drag him back to where Seto is waiting.
"In mutt. And wear them right. I don't want to see any of that Letter Jacket over them. They don't need that." Seto orders.
"Fine. Man Moneybags, I'm going to make you sorry when I get out of this." Joey glared and went to change.
"Heh... you guys have pet names..." I muse.
"Koneko-chan..." Seto warns.
"When did you start that?" I ask, waiting for Joey.
"I'm not coming out!" Joey calls out to us.
"Yes you are. Come on. I think you'll look good." I say.
"If you're sure..." Joey steps out in black slacks with a deep crimson button down shirt. Seto smirks.
"We thought fanboy clothes suited you." I say. "But they do look good. Kind of like Seto in technicolour."
"I'm in greyscale?" He asks bemused.
"Clearly." I smile. "Oh! Almost forgot. Pose Joey."
Joey poses and Seto snaps a picture with my camera. Joey scowels at him and goes back to change.
"He's so cute when he's angry." I go off towards the electronics and gaming section, Seto close behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:04 am
" This one looks awsome." Mokuba said looking at one of the games. " I could get it for you, I got enough cash left over. " I reply looking in my wallet. " Are you sure? " he asked unsurely. " Yeah, call it a momento if you like. " I reply with a smile. Mokuba looks slightly saddend, " Why cant you go with us?..Dont you wanna be with me and Seto? " Mokuba asks. " Of coarse I do, I'd love to, but I have family that I love here and besides..I have my own Seto here that I could never leave." I repy softly looking a little distant. Mokuba cocks his head slightly before I just smile grabbing a kindom heart players guide. " Here comes your brother and Luna. " I reply changing the subject taking his game ruffeling his hair before I go over to pay. Mokuba still looks rather confused but still waits for his brother, 'I'll ask later..'  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:20 am
"Ha!" I giggle. "I can't believe we just did that. He looks like you, only not as hot."
"Ya... it is kind of interesting." Seto says, not really paying attention. "Giggle again."
"Make me." I smirk. He pouts and I giggle.
"Too easy." He smirks and notices Inu and Mokuba.
"There you two are. Maybe we ought to go somewhere else. Like a place to eat." Seto says.
"Er... ya..." I take a couple of seconds to figure out what he said.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games