Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:39 pm
InunaideGner
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Set0Kaiba
Duke pulled Joey closer, and started to masage some absent breast with his free hand.
(sorry, I just had to make him do that)

Joey couldn't help it. He knew Duke was dreaming about a woman, there was no mistaking it. He started crying silently and rolled over, away from Duke.
((poor Jou cry ))

((I want to hug him soo much!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:57 pm
Fyerluna
InunaideGner
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Set0Kaiba
Duke pulled Joey closer, and started to masage some absent breast with his free hand.
(sorry, I just had to make him do that)

Joey couldn't help it. He knew Duke was dreaming about a woman, there was no mistaking it. He started crying silently and rolled over, away from Duke.
((poor Jou cry ))

((I want to hug him soo much!))
((mee too crying *huggs him and Mokuba as well*))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:10 am
Seto poked Yami's shoulder to wake him up without waking Yugi. He felt embarrassed about what happened with Mokuba, and for some odd reason he wanted to discuss it with Yami.
I guess there's something about this place... he thought to himself, poking Yami some more.
(I just realize I'm like.. taking half the roles in here LOL)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:12 am
Malik put his arms around Honda, and slid his own head down Honda's chest. He really felt like finding out what hot sparkling sex or... whatever he heard Ishizu and Odion talking about, was. He was so curious... He wanted to try it, since he had no clue what it was, so he decided to ask Honda about it.
"What is... hot sparkling sex?" he asked, having no clue at all.

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:14 am

Duke opened his eyes, when he noticed the warm body he was touching moved away from him.
When he saw Joey rolling away, he knew he had been dreaming up loud again.
He placed an arm roundJoey's waist, and lay his head on Joey's.
".. you awake?" he asked, nibbling Joey's earlobe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:05 am
((You Are! *laughs* you player you! You role player! )) Yami opened his eyes soflty, and turned and glanced at the boy hovering over him. He blinked his fatigue away from his eyes and semi-smiled at him, "Hello..." he whispered.
Yuugi remained asleep. (lol, he can sleep through anything, pratically! XD)
Set0Kaiba
Seto poked Yami's shoulder to wake him up without waking Yugi. He felt embarrassed about what happened with Mokuba, and for some odd reason he wanted to discuss it with Yami.
I guess there's something about this place... he thought to himself, poking Yami some more.
(I just realize I'm like.. taking half the roles in here LOL)

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:10 am
Honda's insides jumped, a little surprised that Malik would ask such an odd question. He knew what it was, but in a way, it reminded him of a bottle of wine. "Where did you hear that phrase?" Honda couldn't help but asking. If the boy was naive enough to not know anything about the word, then where, indeed had he heard it?
Set0Kaiba
Malik put his arms around Honda, and slid his own head down Honda's chest. He really felt like finding out what hot sparkling sex or... whatever he heard Ishizu and Odion talking about, was. He was so curious... He wanted to try it, since he had no clue what it was, so he decided to ask Honda about it.
"What is... hot sparkling sex?" he asked, having no clue at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:14 am
(he's tired of carying that huge bunch of hair with him everywhere he goes XD and yeah, I'm a good RP player (has always been single in rl crying ))

"Hey... Something just happened... For some odd reason, I want you to know about it... But I don't want them..."
*points Joey, Duke, Honda, Bakura, Malik, Yugi and Mokuba*
"...to know I'm telling you..."
He smiled, as he realized there were very little possibilities.
If he wanted to talk to Yami in privat, they had to leave the room. There was a 150% chance they'll pass the storage again, and get in.
"Could you.. come along?"

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:16 am
"I woke up when my sister said something like :"Thanks for the hot sparkling sex, Odion" but I don't know what she meant with that. I had no clue what he had given her, so I'm asking you." the boy said, smiling innocently. "Can I eat it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:36 am
Mokuba was overhearing Seto talking to Yami, he thought exactally how he was thinking, with the storage closet and all. He was beginning to radiate with jealousy. He also felt bad that Seto could'nt talk about it with HIM, sort it out with the person you did the thing with. He was even afraid to discuss this with is little brother,'I guess letting him do that really screwed things up...' Mokuba thought letting a few tears fall from his eyes. But he stayed silent still laying on the cold prison like floor. Feeling at the moment that it was all he deserved.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:37 am
((...OMG poor Moki... *sobs*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:43 am
Set0Kaiba
((I know, sorry im really angesty with the Kaiba Bros. cry ))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:47 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
((I know, sorry im really angesty with the Kaiba Bros. cry ))

(I don't know what that word means, but I like the way you play him. You make him very convincing, though I do think erm.. Maybe you should mind your spelling a bit more. Things as 'jsut' instead of 'just' are the things that kind of ruin the feeling I get when reading the rp. They get the erm.. charme out, you know what I mean? Everything is like so romantic, but looks DO matter in this rp...Sorry if you feel insulted now..)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:24 am
((angst is a hard word to describe... hm... highly emotional? Lots of tension in the air? Probably a mix between those two. Set0! Stop making me laugh! XD I know what you said probably wasn't made to make me laugh, but it did anyhow, and I shouldn't be doing such things in the library. XD It makes me seem like a dufus. Gotta love that damn storage room!! They should really get a decorator in there, so that they can be even more comfortable XD))

Yami looked up in concern. "Is everything alright? Does it have to do with...?" Yami asked. He wondered what had happened. He got that maybe it had come out that they had...well..., but in that case, the other would have already known about it, and it wouldn't matter if they heard them speaking or not. <"Unless he just wants me, again..."> Yami thought fighting to keep the smile off his face. He stood up somewhat stiffly in front of Seto. "Alright," he said, "let's go."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:27 am
((You're still making me laugh! XD))

Honda thought of how to form his words. "Well, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that it is something that can't...be...bought at a store... So, someone would have to show you someday..." he said, slightly pink upon learning about another's sexual relations--a female friends sexual relations, rather
Set0Kaiba
"I woke up when my sister said something like :"Thanks for the hot sparkling sex, Odion" but I don't know what she meant with that. I had no clue what he had given her, so I'm asking you." the boy said, smiling innocently. "Can I eat it?"

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games