Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 am
I don't get random insults, but my friends all agree that I'm a vampire.
It gets annoying sometimes, It's not high school. But they have their excuse, since some of them have never seen a Goth before.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:14 pm
I get a lot of crap for not being Christian.

Lame brain piss-off: WOW like GOD totally rocks I'm such a NICE person for LOVING god RIGHT?!
Me: No your an a** wipe see theres some crap on your forehead.
Lame brain piss-off: WAIT! so your not Christian?
Me: No go away.
Lame brain piss-off: Do you want a BIBLE?
Me: No ******** off.
Lame brain piss-off: Your a devil worshiper aren't you?
Me: No but I'll make sure he receives your love letter.
Lame brain piss-off: Get away devil worshiper!
Me: Well stop walking over to confess your un-dieing love for me!
haha actually happened some seriously brain dead wipe came over to talk about how I was evil and stuff so I burned him in front of his friends because I don't like the fact that some people bother me by commenting on how I'm wrong and evil just because I don't believe in "God" I'm the only one not Christian in my family I left that religion when I was 10 and only my mom knows so yeah doesn't help that jerks like that try to make me feel bad about what I chose to believe. Good part is that I beat him up on Friday and didn't get in trouble for it xd  

Coffee Makes You Fat

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:44 am
okay, so me and one of my friends are walking around the inner city and hanging up some posters for an upcomming goth event in our town, then some guys drives by and they decides to show us the midlle finger while driving by....i turn around and give them thumps up, what can you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 am
I remember this one time (of the many there have been) where I was sitting in the library during lunch, and a group of fools walked up to the window and yelled "don't bring a gun to school or we'll kill you!" I just stared at them, considering the silliness it.  

Shadowed Intent

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:50 pm
Shadowed Intent
I remember this one time (of the many there have been) where I was sitting in the library during lunch, and a group of fools walked up to the window and yelled "don't bring a gun to school or we'll kill you!" I just stared at them, considering the silliness it.
neutral Did they realize that if you had brought a gun to school, you could have killed them and they would have been defensless?

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:56 am
XWraith_LordX
Shadowed Intent
neutral Did they realize that if you had brought a gun to school, you could have killed them and they would have been defensless?

xd

Precisely, also, I found it strange because they always call me emo, and yet they say this which relates to something Goths were blamed for.  

Shadowed Intent

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm
This girl that's my sister's age (13) was like "Sarah cut her hair and then it made her all dark!"
which wasn't an insult, but it was funny. I've had short hair since i was 9, a long time before i started dressing remotely "dark".
plus she hasn't seen me in three years, since i'm in high school, and she's not :-/

and people calling me emo. which i find amusing because i don't look, in any way, emo. i don't even have the fringe. wearing drainpipes and owning a pair of converse high tops =/= emo neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:52 pm
Ohhh, too many to count. A pathetic excuse for a human being, one of my classmates, always TRIES to insult me. Here are a few things she's called me, and my responses:

Her: "You're a hippie who smokes weed at Hogwarts!"
Me: "First of all, hippies just like peace and harmony. There's nothing bad about them. Second of all, you're making a fool out of yourself. *gives the finger and walks away*" -That was... about a week ago, maybe?

Her: "OOOOOOOOOOOooooooohhhh!!! You like Joe Jonas, but... you're GOTH. Isn't that violating some sort of CODE?!"
Me: "Just because I'm goth, it doesn't mean I can't have the freedom to be attracted to certain people." -Or... something along that line. That was a while ago...

There are a bunch more, but I wouldn't want to bore you. xd She is so stupid, and I just make her look even stupider, which makes me happy.  

Twisted Maggot

missamphigouri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:28 pm
Actually, during a bit before Christmas, me and a friend were walking on the sidewalk and this man with a horribly thick southern accent [I live in Florida] decided to shout the following across the street;

"Hey! HEY YOU! You know the Devil has a birthday too! You should get him a puppy for his birthday! The Devil likes puppies!"

...I'm not quite sure if that was meant to be an insult or if he was hitting on us.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:01 am
I got called a f*****t once, I was like wtf!!! lol  

DeadDollyX

Argentum

7,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 pm
"Yeah, well you're a black wearing, cat hating goes-to-school-with all-girls lamo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:53 am
i dont get many insults. All the 'goths' at meh school are really 'emos' so becaus i wear black they ask me if i cut myself.
but i dont. they get a good laugh and i lie and say i cut myself every friday then i ask if they want to see my scares. they run off. its fun.
i still dont like being called 'emo'.  

Coloured_Skulls_on_Sleves

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:28 pm
How about this... This rich kid pulls up next to me at this stop light in his flaming new Audi RS4 pulls down his window, insults the music im playing, calls my car an old hearse, calls me a zombie and tells me to go back to the graveyard (I would tell you the exact things he said but i doubt anyone here understands french) revs his engine then speeds off. The thing is that the "old hearse" sped right past him as he was attempting to speed away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:40 pm
My little sister, who was like 12 at the time told me: "You are the prep and I'm the real goth. xP"

I believe it was supposed to be an insult, but I found it somewhat funny. Mind you she had a Hilary Duff CD playing in her room and was wearing white and pink at the time. So that made it all the more funny.

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 pm
the_underworks
How about this... This rich kid pulls up next to me at this stop light in his flaming new Audi RS4 pulls down his window, insults the music im playing, calls my car an old hearse, calls me a zombie and tells me to go back to the graveyard (I would tell you the exact things he said but i doubt anyone here understands french) revs his engine then speeds off. The thing is that the "old hearse" sped right past him as he was attempting to speed away.
Qu’est-ce que il a dit?

razz  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas