Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:25 pm
nope he hasn't logged on in awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:05 pm
I haven't heard from him, either. Probably school stuff and family stuff. He'll turn up eventually. Until then I will... Take over the guild, Sephihahahahahath! It will now be ruled by an insane Sephiroth fangirl also known as Mother!!! ninja  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:59 am
I hope he's okay...*sulks* YES! Hail Mother!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:28 pm
YAY!!! my computer works again!!! *dances* stupid stuff... my computer went into hiding.... for a week... and a half... NOT HAVING INTERNET SUCKS!!! and I couldn't even warn you guys!! sad but now I'm back... but I have some cleaning to do to make my new computer set up work better.... see, my computer had to trade places. with my little sister's comp. So now I have to clean up under my desk and organize all my junk to make gaia vegging actually comfortable... my comp is now back in my room. (as opposed to downstairs in the livingroom) So expect random explatives about cats ruining my posts and whatnot. xp  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:54 pm
Heya capyain  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:55 pm
Nice to see you back, Ermy!!! gonk No internet for so long!? I can't even do that! Seriously, have you ever not seen me post here for more than a week? xd I've recently switched to using my laptop all the time, so now I can sit on a comfortable rocking chair rather than the hard computer chair at a desk. Plus, the other computer's Firefox is going wacky. I don't know why. It keeps saying something about SSL and then it doesn't work right after that. The navigation bar even dissapeared once, and Gaia pictures all turned black. confused Plus that compuuter's gotten slow from all of the junk I downloaded onto it. (Well, not junk exactly.... but having tons of anime episodes and other programs to do little things takes up a lot of space.)Darn it, now I must postpone my eventual takeover! Hmmm.... >.>  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:18 pm
why don't you put them on CDs and delete them from your hard drive?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:38 pm
yeah, put them on CDs or DVDs if you have the burner.. 3nodding  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:40 pm
you can order burners from Geek.com  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:41 pm
Because that would take a LOT of CDs. At least the ones we have...I can only fit 3-4 episodes on each. And I have lots of Anime. About 150 episodes. Which means it would take at least 38 Cds. >.<  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:43 pm
wow that's alot of anime  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:46 pm
Yeah, I know. I've got at least 50 episodes of Kyou Kara Maou, some Spiral, Weiss Kruez, Weiss Kreuz Gluhen, Trinity Blood, a Couple Ouran High School Host Club, and some other random stuff. Oh, and Advent Children, and the first part of the Death Note movie. Oh! I'm forgetting all the music I have, too. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 pm
lol... CDs aren't that expensive anymore, you can probably get a pack of them for 10 bucks! and DVDs might work better if you have the burner for it. I have stacks of cheap CDs, and it doesn't take much, just enough to get them off your comp to adjust your disc space. Besides, then you won't have to freak out if the hard-drive dies, cause you'll have hardcopy backups! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:46 pm
I don't have a DVD burner. Just a CD one. My laptop might, but I haven't tried. What I'm thinking of doing is getting a website or something to host all the files..... Hmm, what's a fairly cheap site that'll host my files without time limitations or anything....?  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:48 pm
http://www.freewebspace.net/guide/diskstorage.shtml  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games