Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

GumboTFPAPC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:24 pm
Alias of choice: Pluto

Naruto Knowledge: Seen the first few eps, read up to chapter 271.

Favorite character(s): Itachi pwnz all! Next is Kimmimaru.

Anything else you'd like to share: Somehow I can answer almost any question about Naruto off the top of my head... Go ahead, ask me anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:07 pm
Alias of choice: DC or Dark Cloud
Naruto Knowledge:the first 9 disks (dont know episodes)
Favorite character(s): Gaara, Kakashi, and Shino
Anything else you'd like to share: I absolutely love Gaaras' sand abilitys and Shintos' bug control  

Mrs Max Slasher

bloodygore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:16 am
Alias of choice: bloodygore / gore

Naruto Knowledge: i read the manga every so often... and i watched almost 90% of the existing episodes on tv...

Favorite character(s): kakashi / shino

Anything else you'd like to share: thank God there is a naruto guild here... and yes i know my avatar looks hideous. ill try to look better in time. thanx for the space ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:42 am
Alias of choice:Narutard, Inner Sakura
Naruto Knowledge: Well, I've seen eps 1-20 or so, skipped a whole bunch, read lots of summaries, seen a bunch more, reading summaries currently, now up to 130. I'm sorta behind sweatdrop
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Kakashi, Rock Lee, Sasuke(I've still got mixed feelings for him though), Sakura, Itachi, Jiyraja(sp?)
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm collecting Naruto merchandise (but which Naruto fan isn't?) and I can't wait for Naruto to air in North America! 3nodding  

b o k i i

Mrs Max Slasher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:57 am
Welcome all new-members!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:31 am
Alias of choice: Jane
Naruto Knowledge: 150 eps of the anime and 200 chapters of manga
Favorite character(s): Gaara and Shikamaru
Anything else you'd like to share: I once attempted a shikamaru cosplay, but it sadly failed gonk  

namethatjane

A Sneaky Fox Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:08 am
Alias of choice: Fox ninja
Naruto Knowledge: Ive seen a few of the eps and i have volumes 1-6 of the manga(I want to get more Manga crying )
Favorite character(s): Naruto, for he is a fox demon and Garra, because he is just cool.
Anything else you'd like to share: I like cats and foxes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:04 am
Alias of choice: Sasuke-kun
Naruto Knowledge: I've seen up to episode 143 of the anime. I haven't really started reading the manga yet. ^^;
Favorite character(s): Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara, Itachi Uchiha, Tsunade.
Anything else you'd like to share: The person behind this avi is a GIRL (and a Sasuke fangirl at that)!

A Magicians Smile

Kumo-niichan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:15 pm
Alias of choice: Ekir Astiar, Zrana
Naruto Knowledge: LOTS!!!!
Favorite character(s): Saske, Naruto (!!)
Anything else you'd like to share: Really . . . nothing . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:55 pm
Alias of choice: Akuun
Naruto Knowledge: poor
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Hinata
Anything else you'd like to share: Up for rping any time and is a Kakashi fan girl. ^^  

Veravaine

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:07 pm
Alias of choice: mrs uchiha sasuke or jessica
Naruto Knowledge: every chapter of the naruto manga... (read 2-10 times)..... every naruto ep........ and much much more
Favorite character(s): SASUKE! i love him! as u can c my name is mrsuchihasasuke...... he is so dreamy lol and my other faves r kakashi, itachi, naruto and kiba
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a pcyho Sasuke fan! i even have a sasuke pen..... mrgreen i'm so annoyed sasuke hasn't been in the manga for ages......... at the moment i have read all 277 chapters (i read the chapters the hours they come out lol) QUESTING NINJA HEADBAND!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:48 pm
Alias of choice: you all can call me Tesa-chan! wink

Naruto Knowledge:I have seen the subbed ep's up to 139 so far but i will be watching up to 148 by the end of next week, I have also bought and read the firs two volumes of the manga.

Favorite character(s): I love them all! But first place is Shikamaru, second is Naruto, Kiba and Akamaru, Garra, Neji, Hinata, Satsuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Rock Lee, Ino, and the list goes on and on.........

Anything else you'd like to share: Well I was addicted to it after the first episode, but after about the tenth episode I was really hooked. I have two headbands up in my room and a Shikamaru/ Kiba and Akamaru keychain.  

~`Yasuo`~

Jacky-chu

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:26 pm
Alias of choice: Jacky-kun
Naruto Knowledge: Naruto loves to play pranks on people in his village but he never knew why they hated him so much until instructor Misaki told him about the demon fox trapped inside Naruto.
Favorite character(s): Naruto,Sasuke,ino,kakashi,and rock lee.
Anything else you'd like to share: uh.... no not really sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:18 pm
Alias of choice: angelicflower
Naruto Knowledge: read up to chapter 260 (approx) of the manga watched quite a lot of the anime...cant remember up to watch ep redface
Favorite character(s): kakashi, rock lee and sasuke heart
Anything else you'd like to share: hm...im a sasuke fangirl sweatdrop other than that..no not really ninja  

angelicflower

NoLongerHereEver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:54 pm
Alias of choice biggrin emon(nickname)of taskusan
Naruto knowledge:read up to chapter198 and i watch manga and anime everyday....oh yeh i've watched ebery ep that has came on...
Favorite characters:sasuke and naruto
Anything else:uh no not really...  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games