Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:10 pm

"but....."she sighed and looked down, not liking to make eye contact with others, that were of huigher ranking./..or wiht aduklts xp: .
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:19 pm

He continued staring at her "Blaaacckk..you gotta promise me.."

Yami_Malik

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:23 pm

"But..but uncle..he's really nicec, i dun think he is evil or mean..he dun even know his age or hs name, i think he maded it up."She sighed and looked up at him slightly with sadness in her eyes then back down at the ground. The sadness that filled her eyes was almost the same as when her former brother Sayaorarn had left..and also the sadness that fillled her to know that her father hadn't been around. She sighed sadly as she closed her eyes, them beginging to become glossy. This was the first in a loing time that she had been happy, to be playing ith another...before this she had almost died from no one being around, and now that there was someone, she was to promise to stay away from them. She sighed gain and continued to look down.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:33 pm

He leaned back slightly, being taken in by her saddened eyes..and sighed."I can't believe Im doing this.." he mumbled to himself "...ok..I guess you can play with him...but..Im keeping a close eye on you AND Sora.." he growled quietly. "I understand you have no one to..play with..Sky and Hearts pups arent here anymore..In fact I have no idea where they are, same goes with Sky and Heart..and just about everyone else.."

Yami_Malik

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:37 pm

She looked upand gave a bright smile."Thank you Malik"She jumped up and licked his face a few times. SHe morphed into her human forn and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck"Thank you uncle"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah right..just be careful.." he wrapped his neck around her shoulder returning her hug "Just dont get into any trouble..Sky would kill me.."

Yami_Malik

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:42 pm

"I never get in trouble who are you kidding?? sweatdrop xd :halo: besdie...i wouldn't let dfaddy hurtt you"She giggled and let go and sat on her knees"Uncle..can Albi stay in the den tongiht??"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:47 pm

"You're really going to far with this...I..I guess..." he grumbled and lowered his head feeling defeated by a pup.

Yami_Malik

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:01 am

He stumbles to the den and lays out in the lush green grass that would be gone during the winter and closed his eyes exhausted from his hard climb down the mountain with all of his wounds.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:29 pm

Malik walked out of the den planning to search for the others. A familiar scent filled his nose and he instantly knew who the scent was from. "Sky!" He trotted over to the petite area near the den that grass grew during Spring and spotted Sky lying down. "Hey Sky! Where have you been?" he yelled out at him while shortly sitting down next to him.

Yami_Malik

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:39 pm

He got up and looked at Malik. "Nowhere......"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:47 pm

He looked down at the floor and folded his ears back "Why do you leave so suddenly without saying anything?" he said to Sky and looked up to him eye to eye now. "Do you know how worried Heart has been?!" he yelled at him as his anger increased.

Yami_Malik

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:54 pm

Heart walked up to the den, her head down quite low. She looked around and saw Sky and Malik talking, she sat down and closed her eyes waiting for them to finish before she'd jooin them.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:01 pm

Wolfs Heart
Heart walked up to the den, her head down quite low. She looked around and saw Sky and Malik talking, she sat down and closed her eyes waiting for them to finish before she'd jooin them.
He sighed as he listened to Malik and glanced over at Heart his ears perking up slightly.

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:04 pm

Heart glanced up as she felt sky look towards her, she smiled slightly and walked up to him, she wanted to run but didn't want to lose her grace. Her ears went back against her head as she nuzzled him and nipped his ear.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games