Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:39 am
"Its ok Slighter"She smield slightly and her tail thumped up and down on the ground. SHe liked his facee lightly as he nudged her and then pawed at his muzze.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:41 am
Star's fur settled back as her growling stopped. "Oh. I thought you mean't Black from what she told me last night. But hearing what you just said about Flame...yeah. I guess something really isn't right with him. But don't kill him, okay? He's still your brother, no matter what." Star watched him nudge Black and smiled, licking Black's forehead herself.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:45 am
slighter smilled "il do what bi must, but for now.....im going to avoid him"he looked at blakc has she licked him and he smilled again closing his eyes "the brat shouldn't mess whit what he dosent understand, he might think he can control it but he can't i should know"he back away and turned around staring at the sun has he was remebering when he though he could controle it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:56 am
Star couldn't help but laugh. "Good choice. Yeah, you'd know all about it, wouldn't you? So hep him out if you can, since you know how hard it must be for him right now. Anyways, I'm going to go take a nap. I haven't slept for two days now. And Black, if you want to talk to me after you're done with Slighter...I'm where we just were." Star then ade her way back to where she and Black was before she got up and laid down again, closing her eyes.

((Okies, I g2g. See you all later! ^_^))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:59 am
slighter nodded and smilled has e layed down in the shade looking at her leave  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:28 pm
Black yawned and walked around. Sniffing the ear and listening to the different nopises  

Babe_In_Black1881

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:58 pm
*wakes up from a long nights sleep*"......"*looks around tosee if anyone was around but sawnoone*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:45 am
slighter woke up and stood up and looked around, he seemed sad but he quickly shook it off and started to walk off into the woods  

Slighter
Captain

Selraym Infernal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:16 am
*a young wolf demon walked trough the woods his fur stained in blood a slight limp in his step*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:21 am
slighter woke up in the forest and opened up is eyes has he looked aorund, then he got up and streched his legs and neck and then startaed to walk around.  

Slighter
Captain

Selraym Infernal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:23 am
slighter
slighter woke up in the forest and opened up is eyes has he looked aorund, then he got up and streched his legs and neck and then startaed to walk around.
he walks down through the trees looking for more of his kind*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:25 am
slighter kept walking around has h walked over to a small stream and leaned his head downa nd started to lap up the water  

Slighter
Captain

Selraym Infernal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:31 am
he sat down back aginst a tree and dozed off butterflies fluttering around him*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:37 am
slighter lifted up his ehad and looked around has if he heard something, but when he realized it stop and started to walk towards it  

Slighter
Captain

Selraym Infernal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:43 am
slighter
slighter lifted up his ehad and looked around has if he heard something, but when he realized it stop and started to walk towards it
he was asleep but just barly his hand clutching to his staff*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games