Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:57 pm
flame was in a tree sleeping near the lake whit his ear perked up, he was very precautious has he slowly open up his eye and yawn slowly streching his claws, he seem to be abit more muscular then befor but still seemed pretty weak  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:13 pm
A small rustle in the bushes was his cue. Jumping out and pouncing on a rabbit, Nez let out a large bark as he began to tear his way into it. The animal had been running for quite some time now. Nez's breaths were long and strenuouse, having used so much energy. Once done the mean, he licked the blood that remained on his lips and made his way to the lake for some water. His paws crunched under the earth beneath him, and his tail swished from side to side in delight.  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:16 pm
flame still up in the tree noticed a new wolf at the lake and he looked at him curiously woundering who he was, but being himself he remained in his tree and acted scared has he would always do.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:18 pm
slighter
flame still up in the tree noticed a new wolf at the lake and he looked at him curiously woundering who he was, but being himself he remained in his tree and acted scared has he would always do.

Nez sniffed the air and turned around, scanning his surroundings. He was sure someone else was there, but he didnt recognize the scent. His eyes drifted up into a tree and saw another wolf. He made his way over to it but stopped a yew yards away from the tree, seeing it scared.

"Hello."

He couldnt think of anything more to say, so all he did was slump down onto the ground and look up into the tree.  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:20 pm
flame looks down at it scared has he would usualy do and forced himself to shake "he-hello" he said has he slipped and fell out of the tree, he seemed yo have hurt himself but again he was only faking it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:27 pm
slighter
flame looks down at it scared has he would usualy do and forced himself to shake "he-hello" he said has he slipped and fell out of the tree, he seemed yo have hurt himself but again he was only faking it.

He rushed over began to inspect the wolf.

"What did you do?!"

He panicked slightly and sniffed for any blood, but knew that he fell, and anywhere that he was bleeding wouldnt be siginificant. It was broken bones he was looking for.

"What hurts?!"  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:29 pm
flame looks up at him slightly less scared now has he tried stanbding up but fell down "my ankle, i think i springed it" he said alittle worried  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:31 pm
slighter
flame looks up at him slightly less scared now has he tried stanbding up but fell down "my ankle, i think i springed it" he said alittle worried

Nez shook his head and inspected his ankles. Not finding anything wrong, he looked at him and tilted his head.

"Which ankle is it. Im not really that great with injuries...So I cant tell, sorry."

He seemed slighlty ashamed at his lack of knowledge, but still tried to help.  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:34 pm
flame lifted up his right back paw "this one" he said has she slowly lepd over to the lake  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:40 pm
slighter
flame lifted up his right back paw "this one" he said has she slowly lepd over to the lake

He hung his head slighlty and followed him, still eyeing the ankle.

"Errrr, sorry...I think you should rest though."

He tried to give a smile, but it came out cheesy and almost scary looking.  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:42 pm
flame stoped by the lake shore has he layed down partialy in the lake has she started lappign up the water, he wasen't really looking at him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:43 pm
slighter
flame stoped by the lake shore has he layed down partialy in the lake has she started lappign up the water, he wasen't really looking at him

He looked somewhat guilty and shook his head at the sight of the pup.

"Im really sorry..."

Not knowing what else to do, he stayed around, keeping an eye on him.

"You uhhhh...You gonna be okay there bud?"  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:45 pm
flame turned around and smilled "yeah il be ok, i know my way around pretty well" flame said ahs she kept laping the water  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:49 pm
slighter
flame turned around and smilled "yeah il be ok, i know my way around pretty well" flame said ahs she kept laping the water

He smiled, slightly releived.

"Tell me then. I dont really know my way around. My name is Nez."

He gave a large howl and jumped into the water.

"You?"  

Nezkuel

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:52 pm
flame didn't budge abit and he loked at him smilling "im flame, its nice to meet you nez" he said has he slowly got up and started swiming to him  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games