Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:04 am
Atton Rand.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard me correctly. Atton Rand is the sexiest thing to grace the screens of Star Wars fans' TVs across the world. The "take-no-crap" attiutude, the witty sence of humour, the uncaring sweep of chestnut hair across his neatly chistled face, and his smart remarks about my underwear and facial features.

Atton Rand is a bang-up handsome kinda guy with a real fighter's history. Any sheila or queer just swoons after one of his heartfelt stories of love, betrayal and manly arm pumps.

So give Atton a try today!

Only on Xbox and PC. Absense of underwear not included.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:02 am
Is that guy even in any of the Movies?  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:18 am
Who was he again?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:20 am
Some pilot who fought in the Mandalorian wars, and turned bad, then good again.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:22 am
I just learned that Yoda was gong to be called Yodaminch.

Haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:27 am
Really, wow.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:29 am
Yeah, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:11 pm
My Favorite SW character is Jedi Master Tyvooka, because he was a Wookie Jedi. Before his death he unlocked the secret to battle meditation, and was one of the last jedi (don't quote me on this i may be mistaken) to use a organic lightsaber that was controled completly by the force....His death was freakin awesome he died protecting his fellow jedi during the Stark hyperspace War....he personally killed I believe 2000 enemy warriors so his fellow jedi could escape  

lorddenethor

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:54 pm
Yodaminch...

Sounds like a cereal....

Example: "And try our new Yodaminchies today!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:36 pm
lorddenethor
My Favorite SW character is Jedi Master Tyvooka, because he was a Wookie Jedi. Before his death he unlocked the secret to battle meditation, and was one of the last jedi (don't quote me on this i may be mistaken) to use a organic lightsaber that was controled completly by the force....His death was freakin awesome he died protecting his fellow jedi during the Stark hyperspace War....he personally killed I believe 2000 enemy warriors so his fellow jedi could escape

I dunno about the organic lightsaber...  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:40 pm
Can wookiees be jedi?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:47 pm
Yes and no.

There have been Wookiee Jedi, most notably Tyvokka and Lowbacca.

However, GL has a problem with that and has declared that no more force-using Wookiees may be created.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:12 pm
Oh, now that's just evil... Just because they can't say the Jedi Code in Basic doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to be Jedi... That's racism, that's what that is!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:41 am
Atton Rand is in KOTOR 2  

Tipsy Cleavage Penguin

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:34 am
Um... cool, I guess.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games