Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:30 am
WellzY
Yes, I suppose that does make sense, just not in a sense that you rank me compared to others. Which is probably for the better anyway.

i never rate comparing to other avvies, i basically look for flow, balance, character and oommff. (oommff being the X factor). and i rate fairly too according to teh fair rating code 3nodding i never compare two avvies, unless im doing a matching thing or if i''ve seen an avvie that's similar or better i may go "oh that was better on that person so lets do this like that" but yea avvies are very personal 3nodding and the golden rule: the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:32 am
nrasjaa
and the golden rule: the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding

I've never forgotten that since you told me. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:37 am
WellzY
nrasjaa
and the golden rule: the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding

I've never forgotten that since you told me. 3nodding

and so you shouldn't 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:14 am
sweatdrop The pants for your avatar make it look fat...

superdud3000

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:00 am
zjiujiu

*gasp*

YOU TAKE THAT BAcK!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:02 am
zjiujiu

surprised uummm i is the one rating here redface you stop staring at mah avvies a**!! *hides behind WS*  

nrasjaa

superdud3000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:13 pm
I'm just saying... That's what it looks like to me...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:20 am
zjiujiu
I'm just saying... That's what it looks like to me...

it's ok JubJub II *huggles* i know it kinda looks tight and makes mah a** look huge but i just can't be ******** changing it sweatdrop  

nrasjaa

Moshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:53 pm
No matter how many times i ask to get rated it never happens so i'm just gonna not ask to be rated..........................

While Later...............

COME ON RATE ME PLZ RATE ME PLZ OHHH..... sweatdrop
I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:04 pm
Moshie, dude. Your Sig is so breaking siggy rules....  

Boffins

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:06 pm
Hey Moshie, your signature is over twice the size it should be.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:14 pm
xd woot, shameful over-estimation of TOSSSSSS.

*licks this thread, yo*

Ebil Cake of Doom

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:29 pm
Moshie
No matter how many times i ask to get rated it never happens so i''m just gonna not ask to be rated..........................

While Later...............

COME ON RATE ME PLZ RATE ME PLZ OHHH..... sweatdrop
I''LL BE YOUR FRIEND biggrin

bubba i always rate you!! you just never seem to see or get banned from teh guild ninja hehe so cute la!! 4laugh okies sorry anyway i bloody loves your avvie oh mah god it''s soo ******** awesome!! i loves it!! the balace and the flow and the oommff!! oh mah god!! and i just loves the little bits of blue and how they go soo nicely with you''re new hair oh it''s great!! of course its great!! you is mah little bubba cousin!! *huggles till you can''t breath* xd heart beybe so cute wweeeiii!! xd heart heart okies i gives it 10/10!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:32 pm
Chrissie-T
Moshie, dude. Your Sig is so breaking siggy rules....

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhha i wants your shirty!! i actually tryed that shirt on but it made mah avvie look kinda... masculine.... sweatdrop but i really loves how you have made it so feminie and pretty yet wha at the same time!! i loves it!! and i loves the purple in your hair too because like it makes it stand out, i loves the gloves and sockies too because they add flow and balance and swear if you had more gold and green you would so be matching mah old avvie!! yeay!! xd i loves it i gives it 8.5/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:33 pm
Delithraldur
Hey Moshie, your signature is over twice the size it should be.

yea i reackon that's the biggest sig i seen in mah life 3nodding  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games