Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:25 am
slighter smilled at her again and burried his muzzel in her fur "so, what are you doing later?" he ask her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:29 am
slighter
slighter smilled at her again and burried his muzzel in her fur "so, what are you doing later?" he ask her.
*laying her head down and taking comfort in being next to him* i dont have anything planned lol probable laying ni the sun or hunting why?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:32 am
"well if you would like, we could go up to the mountains, or maybe walk around..." he said silently has he licked her muzzle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:33 am
slighter
"well if you would like, we could go up to the mountains, or maybe walk around..." he said silently has he licked her muzzle.
*whining happily* i would love that! *  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:36 am
slighter smilled and stood up really happy in the sense that he hasen't been up there in a long time and she said yes "ok cool"he said has he slwoly started walking towards the moutains  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:39 am
slighter
slighter smilled and stood up really happy in the sense that he hasen't been up there in a long time and she said yes "ok cool"he said has he slwoly started walking towards the moutains
*jumping up and running to his side* ive missed you slighter.......*licking his ear gently*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:41 am
he tilted his head and looked looked at her"missed me? how?" he said looking at her ahs they aproached the moutains.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:46 am
slighter
he tilted his head and looked looked at her"missed me? how?" he said looking at her ahs they aproached the moutains.
*smiling* even the shortest amount of time away from you makes me sad *nuzzling him*  

Aubrianna

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:52 am
Star was hidden up in the foliage of a tree. She had her back against the trunk and she was plucking leaves, trying to carefully rip the green part out, leaving the stem as a whole. So far, when she got near the end, she accidently ripped the whole thing in half. "Damn..." She was really bored, and about ready to give up, as she didn't exactly have any patience.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:56 am
Slighter was walking along the tree line of the forest, he was still in pain but not has bad has the day's before. Has he got to the stream slghter leaned down and started laping up the cold water. He didn't notice anybody around him so he looked up at the sky and yawned some has he got back up and headed to the middle of the clearing, the frozen grass underneath his paws was cracking has he walked over it.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:06 am
Star heard someone nearby and she looked curiously out into the clearing. She cocked her head. "Is that Slighter? I wonder what happened..." She swiftly jumped out of the tree and landed soundlessly except for the soft crunch of snow when she hit the ground beside him. Star grinned and carefully nudged him where he wasn't injured. "What happened this time, Slighter? A bear finally got the best of ya?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:09 am
Slighter jumped up at the pain when she nudged him. "What? No the moutain got me this time." He said with a smirked has he turned around facing her and he sat down. "The ledge at the top of the moutain collapes when i was on it." he said has he looked around.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:14 am
"Oooh. Ouch. Suicide didn't work for you, eh?" Star teased. She sat down beside him and cocked her head slightly to the side. "Want me to heal you? Or would you like me to leave you in pain, so you can learn from your lesson?" She laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:18 am
Slighter smirked. "Heal away, like this I'm in no shape to take care of pups." He said looking at her with a smill " So... How are you today?" he asked her has he titled his head to the side and looked around.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:23 am
Star laughed. "But your pups aren't due for months!" She shook her head. "Oh, well. That's alright. With or without pups, I don't think you'd like to suffer." She grinned as she forced a tear to roll down her muzzle and onto him. "Me? Bored outta my wits as usual." She smirked.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games