Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunraye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:33 pm
Move your cursor over hte picture, right-click, and hit save as^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:59 am
((Okay, I highlighted and saved it. What now? I can't get to it anymore... eek ))  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:15 pm
Ryu_chan
((Okay, I highlighted and saved it. What now? I can't get to it anymore... eek ))

Now, in order to get it onto Gaia, you have to save it onto a website like Photobucket or Imageshack and once you've gotten that saved there, you just insert the given link to the image onto the thread.

If you don't know how to get it onto the page, just click the "IMG" button just beneath the "B" (bold) shown at the top panel for posting, and it'll automatically put the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wink
" />  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:57 pm
But, see, I can't get to it anymore. I can't find it. I don't know what folder it's in.  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:11 pm
Ryu_chan
But, see, I can't get to it anymore. I can't find it. I don't know what folder it's in.

Well, then you'll have to right click the image and "Save As..." again in a folder you can remember, and rename it under a recognizable name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:39 pm
.....That'd be all well and good, but IT DIDN'T ******** SAY WHAT FILE IT WAS IN!!!!!!!!! All it said was it had been saved; nothing about where.  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:44 am
You mean the box doesn't pop up with "My Documents" showing? What kind of computer do you have...? A PC? Or a Mac?

Do this instead as an alternative, right click, Copy Image, open Paint, Edit, and Paste. Then you'll have the picture right there. Once you click File, Save As..., then put it manually into the folder you want it in or just open a new folder and name it something memorable. Also, save yourself a huge hassle with space, and when you Save As... clock the Save As Type button and save it as a JPEG. JPEGs take up a lot less room and are easier to use as opposed to the big bulky Bitmaps the Paint program automatically saves it as.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:11 am
Nope, nothing at all. It just kind of...dissapeared. eek But I'll try that. Thanks, Zoloft-sempai!!! sweatdrop  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:54 am
That, or if you have Windows, then just open up My Computer, look up at the top panel and click Search > All files and folders and type in the file name or whatever you named it as. Just make sure to change the file in "Look in..." to Local Disk ( C: ).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:33 pm
eek I shall try this, yes indeed!!!  

Ryu_chan

Tsunraye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:46 pm
did it work???  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:25 pm
Nope.  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:19 am
Okay. Just get the link of the picture, go to fecking imageshack.us and copy & paste the url of the piccie instead. Then you'll get your picture from there.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:03 pm
Chao- Here are more captions to go crazy with. cool

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Chao- *zombie* Must...go...find...pics...of...Kaiba-sama.... domokun  

DarkChao1663

Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff