Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:23 am
((Can't believe Death missed all the murdering...))

"Hey! Why do I have to be evil?" Seto kept a tight hold on his brother, who was still suffering from seeing all that blood and gore.
"Because. I can't do it, I'm writing the script. And I still can't figure out whether it should be Rebbeca or Serenity. Mokuba, who's closer to your age?" The scriptwriter asks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:00 pm
((Can you believe I was playing volleyball for a week?))  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:33 pm
" Rebecca.." Mokuba answered not looking at her at the moment. His head still in Setos chest. He didnt really care about the script as the dream was still fresh in his mind. It was even worse cause Seto got in the way of a deadly blow, the reason he was snuggled so close to him at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:42 pm
An alarm sounded loudly and shrilly. "The plot bunnies have escaped. Warning: the plot bunnies have escaped."
The scriptwriter greatly contrasted the calm warning by giggling in her hyper active way and clapping like a seal, or perhaps a penguin.
"Oh no... Mokuba, look, I know you've got problems, but those are dangerous." Seto said, as the little menaces raced around.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:48 pm
Mokuba looked down kicking one of the bunnies off his leg and stepping on it. " Well what do we do?!" he asked sort of fustrated, things werent getting any better since they came back. Thne someone busted the door down spraying something making all the bunnies keel over twitching. " Theyll be dead in a few moments." the exterminator replied puttign away his spray gun. " Heres the bill. " he said handing it to the scriptwritter as he walked back out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:05 pm
"Noo! Oh my poor bunnies!" The scriptwriter put the bunnies back in their cages and turned on the healling juices. Soon the little fellas were back up and going like always, but in their cage now.
"You actually like those things?" Rebbeca asked, goodness knows where she came from and appologies in advance. I've never learned Rebbeca's character.
"Yes. I love them." The scriptwriter replied.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:22 pm
Mokuba sighed with a vein, " Those things are nuts.." he muttered still in Setos grasp. It was still alte at night and he was still tired, he had been woken up at like 2 in the morning from his stirring, he needed to get more sleep, if he could without dreaming of that again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:21 pm
"Just take some valium and deal with it." The scriptwriter commented. "I have Zelda. Link has a cap that is a snarky thing. I want to hurt it. I hope it isn't Zelda in disguise, but that would be funny."
"Shut up would you. And my brother is not taking valium." Seto said, then turned back to Mokuba. "Look, you need sleep. I'll get you a glass of warm milk, okay?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:02 pm
((SNARKY!!!))

The 4Kids rep looked at the plot bunnies. "We could make fine, useless trinkets out of their fur..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:14 pm
"Don't hurt them!" The scriptwriter cried out. "They're my babies. Okay, my DS is my baby... but in a different way than my plot bunnies. They came from my head and now they bounce around in that cage my Seto clone built for them to keep them off of him. I don't want them to die."
To punctuate this the scriptwriter promptly huggled the favourite of her babies, the crossover shippings between Seto and Paladin Alexander Anderson, and the one with Seto and Liquid Snake.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:13 pm
Mokuba nodded to Seto after giving a glare to the scriptwritter," Shut up.." he growled slightly still glaring. If she kept this up he might as well quit with the movie, that would shut her up fast. She didnt and never would understand what it was like to watch your brother try to shield you form all that was happening to get stabbed in the back letting a sword seep through his stomach. Being covered with the blood brother you love so much. Then to have him fall and slowly die in your arms and his last words are your name.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:41 am
Mokuba was obviously angry and the scriptwriter did not like that. She did not like being angry herself, but she supposed she had ought to fight fire with fire.
"If you think I don't understand," she adopted the tone of voice Seto was fond of using on people he felt should crawl back into the primordial soup as they had clearly not finished evolving yet, "I do. I've seen people die. Do you know what I do on my off days? You do remember that Paladin you met don't you? That was still me, in one of my many forms. I got to watch my husband beheaded while I could do nothing because I was chained down and-"
She broke off, biting her lip and huggled her plot bunnies. They were her favourites after all.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:41 am
Mokuba got a slight sad look in his eyes, but he was still rather upset. " Well then why are you telling me to get over it like its nothing, you know how it felt to watch a love one die in front of you. I saw that but only in a dream, and it was the one person I really cared about in the whole world. Im sorry that happend to you, but then you need to get off my back. Its not easy being upset, how would you feel if someone told you to do that after seeing all that huh? " Mokuba asked in still a rather upset tone but it was slightly nicer now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:54 am
"We were in the middle of the multiversal war. I had to get over it. As I recall, you were the one to tell me I was taking it too hard and to keep right on fighting." the scriptwriter commented.
"Wrong version." Seto replied, having gotten the hang of the whole multiple universes thing.
"Ya... I know." The scriptwriter went back to her script, scratching things out here and there. "Let's see the censor change that and not the plot."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:11 am
Mokuba still looked slightly peeved, she may of had to, but he never had to do that in his life. And she of all people should understand how hard it was the first time, and him being only thirteen didnt help. And hed never have to kill again like she did, so she didnt fully understand this. But he lossened up when Seto returned, he didnt wanna be mad at her around him. And knowing him hed probably forgive her later but now his emotions were to upset, so he was getting mad easier. he just couldnt wait til this whole movie was over, then hed never see her again, it was hard enough being with someone who was scared. He didnt mind his brother being like that though, but other people hed rather live without. He sipped his milk, he was still so angry and upset, but obviously he wasnt allowed ot show it so he didnt. Seto could live with his feelings bottled up so could he. Unless to his brother who liked him for being open, hed keep as far away from this what he thougth of was a "wench" as possible for the rest of the movie.'Its not her fault, she had to get over it and harden up, but she didnt have to be so rude if she truly understood me then she wouldntve been like that, she wasnt cold before so what in hell happend. But it is pretty hard to see someone you love so much really die in front of you, I still cant help but think she was a little to harsh..' he thought to himself. He knew it wasnt all her fault, but he had to let out his anger somehow.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff