Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namos~Blackblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:55 pm
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
Dante(666)
Namos~Blackblood
im completely oblivious as to why i was invited here...... stare
stare your not the only one
there not very good at this... stare

Hello, welcome to the guild. *hands over a welcome basket of cookies to each of you*
.....why was i invited...i dont watn ******** cookies  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 pm
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
Dante(666)
Namos~Blackblood

Hello, welcome to the guild. *hands over a welcome basket of cookies to each of you*

I thought perhaps from your choice of signature pictures you might feel a bit welcome here, but I suppose I was mistaken.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Namos~Blackblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:58 pm
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
Dante(666)
Namos~Blackblood

I thought perhaps from your choice of signature pictures you might feel a bit welcome here, but I suppose I was mistaken.
...because of the agony is our downfall thingy?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:59 pm
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
Dante(666)
Namos~Blackblood

Yes, but if you feel you do not wish to be here, then you are free to go any time you choose.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Namos~Blackblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:01 pm
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
Dante(666)
Namos~Blackblood

Yes, but if you feel you do not wish to be here, then you are free to go any time you choose.
it just seems like way to many posers would come to a place like this  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:03 pm
Namos~Blackblood

There are always those who flirt with the darkness, and others who let it consume and permiate every part of their existance. We mearly choose to be less likely to lable, and more likely to attempt to understand one another.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Namos~Blackblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:05 pm
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood

There are always those who flirt with the darkness, and others who let it consume and permiate every part of their existance. We mearly choose to be less likely to lable, and more likely to attempt to understand one another.
.....im not like that....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:07 pm
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood

Then I suppose this is where our road forks, and you continue down your own path.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Namos~Blackblood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:08 pm
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood

Then I suppose this is where our road forks, and you continue down your own path.
good luck finding your way....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:10 pm
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood
lurichan
Namos~Blackblood

good luck finding your way....

May you find what you are seeking.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

girlnotgrey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:59 pm
NAME: lauren
APPEARANCE: brown hair, glasses *twitch*, green and blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: the used, good charlotte, rob zombie, mudvayne
SEXUALITY: straight and yes i am a girl
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: alone ninja
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: vampires and dark creatures, music
PERSONALITY: boring
PET PEEVES: people who have pet peeves
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: guys with crazy hair dislikes: haters
REASON FOR JOINING: its finally a guild that isnt judgeful.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:34 pm
girlnotgrey
NAME: lauren
APPEARANCE: brown hair, glasses *twitch*, green and blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: the used, good charlotte, rob zombie, mudvayne
SEXUALITY: straight and yes i am a girl
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: alone ninja
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: vampires and dark creatures, music
PERSONALITY: boring
PET PEEVES: people who have pet peeves
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: guys with crazy hair dislikes: haters
REASON FOR JOINING: its finally a guild that isnt judgeful.....
Welccome to the guild  

Dearest Darling`

PsychoBunnySana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:32 pm
NAME: Tasha

APPEARANCE: 5'5'', voluptuous body figure, shoulder length brown hair (as of right now.. soon to be dyed again.. I miss the pink) , hazel eyes.

FAV. BANDS: TATU, Blink182, Story of the Year, Static Lullaby, Bowling for Soup, Kelly Osbourne, Emma Shapplin (a singer), P.O.D., Suicidal Tendencies, White Stripes, Trapt, Lisa Loeb (another singer), Three Days Grace, Lost Prophets, Something Corporate, Aqua, Billy Talent, Theory Of A Deadman, Die Trying, Enya, The Cranberries,Sum 41, New Found Glory, AFI, Jimmy Eat World, The All-American Rejects, No Doubt, Maroon 5, Papa Roach, U2, Hi-Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Incubus, Fall Out Boy.. etc...

SEXUALITY: Bisexual and damn proud!!

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and looking.. sorta..

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like reading a lot.. books as well as manga.. I like listening to random music as I'm sure you can tell, I love writing poetry and short stories, I like you know normal teenager stuff- like going to the mall, seeing movies, hanging out with friends..

PERSONALITY: I'm going to put an answer I got from a quiz b/c it describes me perfectly:You are eccentric, enigmatic, and intriguing. You keep to yourself and so no one knows the real you. You prefer the solace and quiet of your own company over big crowds of people. You are highly intelligent but you do everything your own way. You come off as quirky or weird and most people don't understand you at all. You are probably a little disorganized. You probably also seem distant and dreamy but that's because you're off in your own little world.

PET PEEVES: People that stereotype and act like the world revloves around them.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Nice people.. fun random people like myself.. Kitty Kats (acutally I like all animals).. Anime and Manga.. Being lazy on the computer.. People saying they like my work.. I loove my friends!! Chatting on the computer is super fun too!! Playing dress up is pretty enertaining as well.. hehe

REASON FOR JOINING: I thought this was a pretty cool guild.. And duh.. It is!! Yay!! *dances*

P.S. If you didn't notice I'm not full on goth.. I like to think of myself as an indvidualist.. I mix it up.. BUT I AM NOT GANGSTER OR PREPPY AT ALL!! Oki day!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:35 pm
[ D i z z y ]
dark_elf_14
NAME:Gwen
APPEARANCE:5'6,brown eyes,red violet hair
FAV.BANDS:Blink-182,the sex pistols,the killers,green day,new found glory,good charlotte,the click five,depeche mode,sum 41,simple plan,the misfits, plus more.
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Music,skatebording,vampires,playing my base guitar,reading
PERSONALITY:I'm nice as long as you don't make me mad
PET PEEVS:My little brothers
LIKES:My cat,viva la bam,tim burton movies,my friends,the night time
DISLIKES:Boy bands and watching my little brothers when my mom and step dad go out at night

Welcome.

Thanks  

[zombieXgore]

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:00 pm
PsychoBunnyGrl
NAME: Tasha

APPEARANCE: 5'5'', voluptuous body figure, shoulder length brown hair (as of right now.. soon to be dyed again.. I miss the pink) , hazel eyes.

FAV. BANDS: TATU, Blink182, Story of the Year, Static Lullaby, Bowling for Soup, Kelly Osbourne, Emma Shapplin (a singer), P.O.D., Suicidal Tendencies, White Stripes, Trapt, Lisa Loeb (another singer), Three Days Grace, Lost Prophets, Something Corporate, Aqua, Billy Talent, Theory Of A Deadman, Die Trying, Enya, The Cranberries,Sum 41, New Found Glory, AFI, Jimmy Eat World, The All-American Rejects, No Doubt, Maroon 5, Papa Roach, U2, Hi-Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Incubus, Fall Out Boy.. etc...

SEXUALITY: Bisexual and damn proud!!

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and looking.. sorta..

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like reading a lot.. books as well as manga.. I like listening to random music as I'm sure you can tell, I love writing poetry and short stories, I like you know normal teenager stuff- like going to the mall, seeing movies, hanging out with friends..

PERSONALITY: I'm going to put an answer I got from a quiz b/c it describes me perfectly:You are eccentric, enigmatic, and intriguing. You keep to yourself and so no one knows the real you. You prefer the solace and quiet of your own company over big crowds of people. You are highly intelligent but you do everything your own way. You come off as quirky or weird and most people don't understand you at all. You are probably a little disorganized. You probably also seem distant and dreamy but that's because you're off in your own little world.

PET PEEVES: People that stereotype and act like the world revloves around them.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Nice people.. fun random people like myself.. Kitty Kats (acutally I like all animals).. Anime and Manga.. Being lazy on the computer.. People saying they like my work.. I loove my friends!! Chatting on the computer is super fun too!! Playing dress up is pretty enertaining as well.. hehe

REASON FOR JOINING: I thought this was a pretty cool guild.. And duh.. It is!! Yay!! *dances*

P.S. If you didn't notice I'm not full on goth.. I like to think of myself as an indvidualist.. I mix it up.. BUT I AM NOT GANGSTER OR PREPPY AT ALL!! Oki day!

Hello, welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games