Reply The Naruto Network
Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:55 pm
nothing much...just posting, fishing, and trying to get all my old stuff back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:53 am
Sorry i haven't posted in here in awhile, my in-laws were here for over a week and I never had the chance to make it on the computer. Hope everyone is doing great.  

Angelique~Yuna

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:40 pm
^Yes finally. I was getting sick of seeing my name as the last one posted in this thread. It annoyed me. Anyways.......update on my old account. There is no way for me to prove my story so they told me that they are sorry, but I there is no way that I can get my account back now. Stupid gaia. Well lucky for me, I've been spending a lot of time on this new character and I'm doing pretty well so far. Talk to you later people.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:32 pm
rainy~scarlet~light
^Yes finally. I was getting sick of seeing my name as the last one posted in this thread. It annoyed me. Anyways.......update on my old account. There is no way for me to prove my story so they told me that they are sorry, but I there is no way that I can get my account back now. Stupid gaia. Well lucky for me, I've been spending a lot of time on this new character and I'm doing pretty well so far. Talk to you later people.
Good luck. 3nodding  

xTwisTx

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:55 am
I like developing my character......it's still fun I guess. I'm going to be on gaia for a long time. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:59 pm
*Is in a state of shock* My... PS2... It... *cries* IT DIED! WHY GOD WHY! At first it just stopped playing PS1 games then it wouldnt read or start half my PS2 games, now it doesnt play any. I took it apart and there was a huge amount of dust and dirt in there, cleaned it as much as I could but I must've put it together wrong because the CD drive wouldnt open. Ah well, I ended up tossing its peices into a garbage bag and throwing it into the dumpster... I'll miss you my precious PS2, getting a new one just wont be the same! (Course' I am anyway :p)

Sorry to hear about your avi scarlet, if you'd like I'll give you around 2000 gold to help out. I've got 7900 and I dont know what I'm going to do with it ^^  

Junsei Zaigou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:06 pm
:is looking for FMA episodes:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:23 am
rainy~scarlet~light
oh man, that really sucks that you are not able to get your old avy back.......  

Angelique~Yuna

Angelique~Yuna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:25 am
Kyo Neko, i'm so sorry your ps2 died on you.......i'd cry also if i lost mine........i feel for ya man.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:12 pm
Kyo Neko
*Is in a state of shock* My... PS2... It... *cries* IT DIED! WHY GOD WHY! At first it just stopped playing PS1 games then it wouldnt read or start half my PS2 games, now it doesnt play any. I took it apart and there was a huge amount of dust and dirt in there, cleaned it as much as I could but I must've put it together wrong because the CD drive wouldnt open. Ah well, I ended up tossing its peices into a garbage bag and throwing it into the dumpster... I'll miss you my precious PS2, getting a new one just wont be the same! (Course' I am anyway :p)

Sorry to hear about your avi scarlet, if you'd like I'll give you around 2000 gold to help out. I've got 7900 and I dont know what I'm going to do with it ^^

Wow! Really?! That would be so cool. I would appreciate it very much. And I promise I'll pay you back in fully.  

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

Wolven_shani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:13 pm
ive actually been in this guild for a while now but i just dont enjoy doing the whole bio thingeh i guess sweatdrop andi kept losing the link to the guild before gaia put the guild thing in profile^^ im happy for that and now get to come more often heart

i guess my bio is er...:

Name irl: Ashley
Desc: im 5'5" 150lbs (mainly muscle but not some scary bodybuilder chick) i finally found the perfect avvy hair and it matches mine irl..no kid (and i did not alter my hair irl to make it look like the avvy it was vice versa) and i have absolutly no clue what im doing in this whole bio thing so i give up

name the place where i put my RP bio and im fine w/ that but not irl.. sweatdrop i feel pathetic  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:30 pm
lol, welcome. hope to talk to more of you soon.  

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:16 pm
Any FullMetal Alchemist fans that know of a good FMA website and//or a good FMA Gaia Guild? Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:16 am
Three cheers for me for remembering I had an alt who was a moderator, cleaning up the thread AND messaging Alucard and getting him to make Twist the official leader, hooray!

And a happy B-day to me, I'm thirteen today!  

Junsei Zaigou

IBetYouLoveThisDontYou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:51 pm
Happy b-day two days ago.

I feel old.....I'm 18.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items