Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:22 pm

Kuro Feuer

"fine!" he tucked his apron next to her's, "let's go then, I'm set" he looked around, somewhat nervous for what might come up, he walked up over the door and opened it "let's, then"

Slowly walks up to him and takes his hand. "Easy easy now, there is no rush. And since you said you wanted to see the city there is no problem taking the long way there." Gently pulls on his hand, leading him to her car. A blue vehicle resembling something like a new VW bug, but with no tires just completely rounded out and smoothed sides.

OOC: Moving over to Lucia City. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7600
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:35 pm

OOC: I need to get my character out of town for a while, since I'm gonna be out of town myself for a few days starting tomorrow, so try not to interact with me too much until I get back. Sorry, that sounds really weird.

BIC: Af Mas left Tales End, thanking everyone for their services and paying them graciously. He cautiously looked both ways down the road before leaving. The coast was clear. He vacated the inn and left the city, heading through the woods back to his small cabin in the woods where he lived by himself. As he neared his cabin, he noticed the smell of smoke, and looked up. The canopy was making it hard to see anything, but it looked like smoke was coming from the area he was headed. Bad news! He rushed forward in that direction, expecting the worst. Sure enough, it was his small cabin, engulfed in a fireball. There was no hope in putting it out. Af Mas looked on in horror as his only home burned into ash. His eyes teared up. His fists clenched. His jaw was squeezed shut. It was all he could do to contain himself. On the ground before him, he saw a small plank of wood. Painted on it in red, walk could possibly be blood but it was hard to tell, were the words "Burn in Hell, Were-lover". He fell to his knees. The sign was too much for him. He let out a howl as he fell forward onto his elbows, sobbing. He would make them pay for destroying his home. Before it was just an encounter. Now it was personal. His war had only begun.

OOC: Whew. Had do add some plot of my own. Hope you don't mind and I'll be back to RP on Monday.

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:38 pm

Af Mas
OOC: I need to get my character out of town for a while, since I'm gonna be out of town myself for a few days starting tomorrow, so try not to interact with me too much until I get back. Sorry, that sounds really weird.

OOC: Whew. Had do add some plot of my own. Hope you don't mind and I'll be back to RP on Monday.

OOC: No no no, not at all. In fact I encurage everyone to take things off any any direction they please. This is just a setting, everone if free to make things up as they go.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:38 am

OOC: I'm back, but I can't RP right now. I'm sorry I'm a day late, but I had to stay out one more night than I thought. >.<

Failed Narcotic

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:24 pm

ULTIMATE SHANK
OOC: I'm back, but I can't RP right now. I'm sorry I'm a day late, but I had to stay out one more night than I thought. >.<

OOC: welcoem back around, no problem, food luck solving out whateevr you have up there ^^ welcoem back in
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:41 pm

Cade flew around town until he finally found the tavern. Landing softly at the front of the door, he folded up his wings and opened the door and looked around. Seeing no one he sighed, "the one place were there's usually plenty of creatures around it's empty, oh well maybe I'm wrong and they are in the back." Take a seat at the bar he took off his laptop and set it aside and sat there waiting to see if anoyone was around.

Vashyyk

PsyCat04

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:21 am

((BUMP: Don't want it to fall off the bottom.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:21 pm

PsyCat04
((BUMP: Don't want it to fall off the bottom.))

(((Thankies ^.^)))

Selene Aries

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:37 pm

Kuro Feuer
ULTIMATE SHANK

OOC: welcoem back around, no problem, food luck solving out whateevr you have up there ^^ welcoem back in

OOC: Thanks, but I can't RP now either! Damn... I'm gonna be at my cousin's house all night, but maybe I can get on there. I'm leaving for Band Camp on Monday for a week and then the next week is POST Band Camp. >.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:10 pm

Name: Vermilion
Race: anthro
Species: Raccoon
Appearance: 5' coverd in grayish brown fur, with black stripes running down my back; black ears, hands, fee; furry long banded tail
Personality and miscellaneous info: cheerful playful and adventurous....and bi

Four Shadows

Four Shadows

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:12 pm

Vermilion walked slowly in to the Inn looking around with curiousity and takes a seat in the back corner.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:08 pm

Kuro distracted himself by watching the buildings, drifting his thoughts for a moment...
-what kind of people live there... what do they do.... why they hate us anyways? what have we shifters ever done? it's not like we are any diferent.... well...-

he turned to look at Artemis, giving her a little smile, then glanced back at Xathrus "been living here for all your life? or are you from somewhere else?"

the Netsune slowly relaxed, noticing they where getting close to the Inn

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:15 pm

Kuro Feuer
Kuro distracted himself by watching the buildings, drifting his thoughts for a moment...
-what kind of people live there... what do they do.... why they hate us anyways? what have we shifters ever done? it's not like we are any diferent.... well...-

he turned to look at Artemis, giving her a little smile, then glanced back at Xathrus "been living here for all your life? or are you from somewhere else?"

"I came here while still have of your current age from a place you have never heard of." Xathrus replied as Artemis pulled into the parking area of the inn. Taking a deep breath after stopping the car and opening the door.

"Time to get to work." She said as she stept out and started to help Xathrus up. "Kuro... if you could... please keep an eye out the window as you tend the bar. I'll be helping Xathrus and I'll need to be alerted if anything out of the ordinary happens. Ok?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:47 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

"I came here while still have of your current age from a place you have never heard of." Xathrus replied as Artemis pulled into the parking area of the inn. Taking a deep breath after stopping the car and opening the door.

"Time to get to work." She said as she stept out and started to help Xathrus up. "Kuro... if you could... please keep an eye out the window as you tend the bar. I'll be helping Xathrus and I'll need to be alerted if anything out of the ordinary happens. Ok?"
Kuro nodded "allright, I will, don't you worry, I'll be keeping an eye for you two" he smiled, as he walked, opening the door to the inn "anything else?"

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:59 pm

Kuro Feuer

Kuro nodded "allright, I will, don't you worry, I'll be keeping an eye for you two" he smiled, as he walked, opening the door to the inn "anything else?"

Xathrus walks in ahead of them as Artemis stops infront of Kuro. Ah she kisses his cheek she holds on his hands a puts a key in his palm, curling his fingers around around it, then looks into his eyes. "Only thank you, for helping me and this.... this is a key to the weapons locker, just in case." She then walks into the inn without looking back, her tail brushing up against Kuro's arm.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games