Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:44 am
the phoenix ROCKS. i'd wear the 5th but that's overkill even for me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:31 am
Princess Nausicaa
the phoenix ROCKS. i'd wear the 5th but that's overkill even for me 3nodding

can't think of anything to match it though D=
And I'm not going to get a fire guantlet  

uaq

uaq

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:52 am
Rhea Unit 500
MUST HAVE.. BOTH!! domokun

Bone armour=perfect for Loki cosplay ^_^
(OMG so hot!)
(Squee) whee

Circlet=smxay goodness

Also I think the bone color is more my thing anyways...

Some bone arms would of been nice.
I think they both could of had waaaay better equip positions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:21 pm
candycrack
Im realy pissed the bone boots are actualy a shoe eqiup, I think they should of been equiped to lets say the leg warmer position. mad
That also surprised me too, bit disapointing.

I also think that Bone Armor is more suited for male avatars, not trying to be sexist that big tough stuff looks better on guys. But the bulkyness works better on guys I think.  

Dorg Endo

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:50 pm
i think i see a new trend on AT - the new phoenix items with BROWN. yep, the pilot goggs are making a comeback, yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:01 pm
Dorg Endo
candycrack
Im realy pissed the bone boots are actualy a shoe eqiup, I think they should of been equiped to lets say the leg warmer position. mad

I also think that Bone Armor is more suited for male avatars, not trying to be sexist that big tough stuff looks better on guys. But the bulkyness works better on guys I think.

Hmm so if I mail in money now, will I get the June items? sweatdrop  

The Lady Rhea

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300

uaq

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:48 pm
Dorg Endo
candycrack

I think, instead of the legs, they should of had hands, with claws!
And the pheonix item should have a wing option, for small pheonix wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:48 am
Yeah all the freaky head area options for the Phoenix Circlet seems like overkill. And maybe its just me but I'd rather have it be more feather-like instead of with the bird face and quasi-body.

Thats just my complaining though...see my sister is seriously huge into phoenixes so my whole life (shes 10 years older then me) she has shown thing after thing of phoenix drawings, paintings, jewelry, etc. And they all have the head of the bird in them. I always thought she should be more obstract and expand to parts of the birds like just the feathers, just the tail, just the wing...but her focus has been elegant head with body, wings, tail, feet. Too normal looking. So I really do prefer the butt position in addition to it perfectly balancing my hair.

And so what if my hair doesnt have just the right yellow glow I still like it.  

Dorg Endo

Shadowvein

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:30 am
oh damnit, well s**t, I knew I should have saved for a letter *wants a phoenix*

oh well, guess I've gotta start questin now gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:46 pm
arrow Link to thread!

User Image
User Image

HOLY TATOO BATMAN! eek

This is a sneak peak from the latest anime convention the Admins attendened. Even though the tatoos look really cool I hope more subtle ones are released. Tatoos look very promsing.

xd Tatoos will make naked avatars look cool!

Dorg Endo

Nakago_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:46 am
Those are pretty funky! surprised But I agree. I hope they have some more subtle ones for people who don't wan't the full body effect.

Thanks for the link heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:55 am
Dorg Endo
arrow Link to thread!

HOLY TATOO BATMAN! eek

This is a sneak peak from the latest anime convention the Admins attendened. Even though the tatoos look really cool I hope more subtle ones are released. Tatoos look very promsing.

xd Tatoos will make naked avatars look cool!

Wah they're both so.. hot!  

The Lady Rhea

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300

KP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:25 am
Ooh, I wish I could have gone to AX. >< Those new tatoos look very cool. Maybe a little much, but cool nonetheless. Hopefully, they'll have single tatoos as a choice, instead of the big full body ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:22 pm
tattoos would be really cool, we do need more things for little details, though. So little ones would be nice. But there's a lot of possabilities with them  

characteristic

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:56 am
I was always well sceptical of tatoos on Gaia, but seeing those pictures give me high hopes. I think things will turn out good...but I hope more subtle ones are released just in case I want a tatoo.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff