Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:02 pm
"Where are they?" Shizume said to herself looking around. "Do you want to look for them? It might be better if we leave without them" Shizume said said looking at the others.

"Well they migh be helpful but then I don't know so we'll take a vote who wants to leave without them say 'I' and for those who don't 'nay'" Tsunade said
"I" Shizume said responding quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:04 pm
"I. Those guys are mean." Ryo nodded.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:06 pm
"Sound ninja Orochimaru's subordniates what would ya think?" Shizume said joking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:24 pm
"Aye." Mizuumi was a little louder that she had been before.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:40 pm
"I guess that settles that know let's go" Tsunade said walking off.
Shizume walked next to Ryo being extremly quiet with her head held low until Kio interupted, "That way Shizume" Kio said pointing in a diffrent direction that the group was heading. "Tsunade-sensei Kio says to go this way" Shizume said pointing in the direction Kio said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:49 pm
"Well, let's go that way then."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:58 pm
Shizume waited for the others to go in front of her then started walking next to Ryo her head still held low starring at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:00 pm
"Um... are you ok, Shizume?" Ryo looked over to her worried that something may be wrong with her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:06 pm
"Huh oh I'm fine but something feels wrong like there's something I'm missing that happend long ago but I'm sure it's nothing." Shizume said smilling. "Oh I might teach you one of my summoning jutsu's" Shizume said not able to think of anything else to teach yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:16 pm
"A summoning jutsu?" Ryo was confused. "What's that?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:23 pm
"Kio here is a summoned snake. It's complicated requires alot of chakra, and you need to sighn a contract in blood. But we'll wait until the time comes which could be anytime." Shizume said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:26 pm
"Ok." Ryo smiled at Shizume. "I'll be ready when the time comes."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:29 pm
"Alright" Shizume said smiling then heard Kio's voice "That way Shizume" Kio said tugging on Shizume's neck in the derection "This way" Shizume said walking the a diffrent direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:34 pm
"Ok." Ryo catches up to her and begins to walk besides her. "I hope Alita's ok."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:36 pm
"Don't worry so much I know her well she's a tough girl." Shizume said smiling being happy for the first time in a while *I just hope Alita's mana dragon thing won't come out again* Shizume thought a little worried.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games