Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 am
Zedo was never the kind of person to let a couple (hundred) enemies stop him. Only pausing a moment to breathe, he continued at a full run towards the castle; blasting anyone who got too close with his handgun. As he approached the castle, all doors were barred and there wold be no getting in by any convetional means. Suddenly, inspiration struck Zedo like an airship. Zedo ran along the castle's outer walls until he came to a place with bounty of overgrown brush and vines. Vines that were growing a good ways up the wall. Zedo laid a hand on the vines and inhaled in a relaxed manner, doing his best to block all things from his mind but the feel of the vines. He felt a pulse in his hand, the sign that he had synched with the thing.

(I'll continue later))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:57 am
Arthien
((you realize you forgot to reply to me, right? like a million bagillion posts ago.))

((did I sorry...I'll go check back...so sorry))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:06 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
"I hate you," Helena whispered simply. She was sick of this. She wished she had never been found by Joaboo. Secretly wished he had never saved her int eh first place those many centuries ago. But then, she never would have met Sogue. It was horrible that the one she loved and the one she loathed had to exist in the same world, and now in the same room. Her head hurt, she so closed her eyes.

"Oh my sweet, that is only because you have been conditioned so, but you are unfortunate that I love you. You will see this experiment through and then go play make believe with your little Soguey." Joa Boo's words where vile and stuck against the wall like muck. he crossed the room and turned on a funny black light that began circling Helena in her bed. Slowly a blackness was being lifted from off of her, the negative energy being soaked up into a vent in the walls above. A red light went off in front of Helena. It flickered for a moment then would grow stronger and stronger until it was so strong it over took the room.

"what the hell are you doing?!" Arthien yelled, trying to get up. She felt an odd sensation as the black stuff rose out of her. She cringed at it, closing her eyes. She heard Sogue speak and JoaBoo answer, but she couldn't discern the conversation. "Sogue," She whipered, "what's going on?"

Joa Boo lifted a hand into the air as if to pull the dark energy to himself and absorb it. He was successful as the mist left the air and swelled to his gapping eye.
"You see Sogue, I needed someone to balance me, to make me a void figure in the perfect scheme of things. You where the perfect candidate. So I poised the white rune into your body to bring you back, well at least a bit, not enough to make you a God like me." Joa Boo said with a laugh as he turned to Grimit and nodded. "I think it's time our friend went back to the war. So sorry dear friend, but I can't have you interfering." With that Grimit pushed Sogue back into a corner of the room and used the same black goop to send him back where he came from.

"now where was I?" Asked Joa Boo himself turning back to Helena with his crazy smile bent along his face. "Ahh yes. Now Helena I will begin the process of turning you into the same thing as Sogue, the only problem is you will have to be dead before I can begin to bring you back." Joa Boo spoke to himself just as much as he was speaking to Helena. His hand reached out into open space and a long black dagger appeared from out of the shadows. "Any last words before your world becomes the best it could ever be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:32 am
Helena grunted in displeasure. What a freak. She was sick of feeling helpless, sick of this b*****d trying to tell her what's right. Screw logic, screw physics. She wanted to stay alive. In her anger, her pupils dialated, almost completely taking over her iris. "No," she growled, answering Joaboo's question. She moved fast, undid the restraints and got up. She was practically invisible as she did this. She stood behind Joaboo. "I won't let you kill me," she muttered.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:55 pm
Arthien
Helena grunted in displeasure. What a freak. She was sick of feeling helpless, sick of this b*****d trying to tell her what's right. Screw logic, screw physics. She wanted to stay alive. In her anger, her pupils dialated, almost completely taking over her iris. "No," she growled, answering Joaboo's question. She moved fast, undid the restraints and got up. She was practically invisible as she did this. She stood behind Joaboo. "I won't let you kill me," she muttered.

"Oh my sweet sister. Don't you believe in life after death, don't you believe in a heaven. I'm only trying to make those stories you hear about real. I want something like that here on Aeonce. Death is only for a second, then your back just as if you never left. And besides, you can't love Sogue unless you are dead too!!" Joa Boo said with a laugh. His gaping eye could always see as well as his heightened sense due to the fact he was a Lycan. "Now tell me, what do you plan on doing. I could just simply inject a poison into your blood stream, killing you quickly and harmlessly, or I could fight you and end your life in two halves. All in all, your going to DIE!" Joa Boo's voice said as it grew even more sinister. His body transformed into its more beastly nature and vanished into the shadows underneath him. He was gone but you could still feel his breath breaking down on your shoulders. "What's it going to be!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:00 pm
Helena sighed. She knew her "brother" was much stronger than she, but she had a question that would make the descion for her. She took a deep breath. "How did Sogue die?" she asked quietly, knowing Joaboo would hear. "We don't have to fight, I just want to know what he felt."  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:13 pm
Arthien
Helena sighed. She knew her "brother" was much stronger than she, but she had a question that would make the descion for her. She took a deep breath. "How did Sogue die?" she asked quietly, knowing Joaboo would hear. "We don't have to fight, I just want to know what he felt."

"It is a sad story and a tale I myself created to build his sense of heroism. He was slain by his first wife's child whom she gave birth to not as Sogue being the father. She was raped by a pimp and had this boy who came to me for revenge. Then when I showed him his fate he decided he would kill Sogue for me. Walked right up to Sogue, asked to talk to him privately, pulled out Sogue's own blades and stabbed in the neck and chest. It was a vacuum of power that collapsed within itself. Sogue and his body vanished as a vaporize smoke and reappeared at the tomb of heroes where I brought his son, real first son, to bring him back to like. For the sake of Sogue's story, it had to be done. he had to come to hate that family and then find a new love which was to be you. I planned all of this and it will end with happy ever after, I promise." Joa Boo said more softly as if the words to him where hard to say. He reappeared in front of Helena with his arms stretched out and two blades in them, mimicking the art of the way Sogue died. "He was the first I ever brought back to life so it was different back then, but not any more. As soon as you die I can bring you back, and then you will be free to go."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:22 am
Helena held her hands up in front of each blade. "One more question," she whispered. "Why..." It was all she had to offer at the moment. She could ask more and more questions, but they'd be there for years before they all got answered. Picking the right one was difficult. "Why is Lenomie locked away?" She was shocked at her own question. She closed her mouth tightly after she'd said it, for that was not the direction she'd been going. Her immediate response was "I'm sorry."  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:58 pm
Arthien
Helena held her hands up in front of each blade. "One more question," she whispered. "Why..." It was all she had to offer at the moment. She could ask more and more questions, but they'd be there for years before they all got answered. Picking the right one was difficult. "Why is Lenomie locked away?" She was shocked at her own question. She closed her mouth tightly after she'd said it, for that was not the direction she'd been going. Her immediate response was "I'm sorry."

((Wow, that was one of the most unexpected reply's I think i have ever had.....I aplod you, lol, but my story was ready for smothing like that...your going to love this part))
"What do you know of Lenomie!" Joa Boo asked in a hurried furry. He closed his eyes and then calmed. It was the most real you had ever seen of Joa Boo. His dark beast like features melted away behind handsome dark skin and a deep emotional face with heavy eyes. His long purplish gray hair swung behind his head in a misty fashion that pulled a bright iner light from out of his face. "So have you discovered your true purpose yet?" Joa Boo smiled for the first time this conversation, a true sincere smile that marked his reality with happiness. There was a romantic atmosphere about him. "Do you see why I need all of half of you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:29 pm
((DUDE!!!! sweet.))
Comprehension dawned on Helena's face and her body relaxed. "I think so," she said, slowly. "You need negative energy to put into Lenomie, don't you? So she can be real again, to you and then I'd be positive for Sogue." She stopped. "At least, I think so."  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Arthien
((DUDE!!!! sweet.))
Comprehension dawned on Helena's face and her body relaxed. "I think so," she said, slowly. "You need negative energy to put into Lenomie, don't you? So she can be real again, to you and then I'd be positive for Sogue." She stopped. "At least, I think so."

Joa Boo reached into the side of his cloak and pulled out a ragged and old photo of his beloved. Lenomie stood bent over Joa Boo against his shoulder and his eyes on her as she smiled wildly to the camera. They where both younger then and very pretty together. "Not only that but you to are to balance each other out as Sogue does for me." Joa Boo added astonished Helena actually was following. The photo vanished into the shadows from out of his hands and he stepped closer to Helena. "Are you ready to fulfill your destiny. Once your are an empty soul your body will be willing and excepting to whatever life I put into it. Of course your being the only thing going back in, it will only be a fraction of you, all the positive energy about you will remain and I will restore your negative in an orb." Joa Boo asked as if giving instructions and held a hand out to help Helena back onto the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:54 pm
"Will my thoughts change?" Helena asked. That was her worst fear; forgetting everything again.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:04 am
Arthien
"Will my thoughts change?" Helena asked. That was her worst fear; forgetting everything again.

"No, no you will retain everything. You wont feel any different as long as Lenomie is composed of all of your negative energy you will be ok." Joa Boo said reassuringly. He strapped Helena down again on to the table and pulled a long black pined needle full of a harsh looking jade poison. "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:34 am
Sogue and Raven crossed blades for awhile until a voice echoed in the Vampire's ear.

"Sogue, thanks for distracting them, but we need you back here with us. We have a plan. Get back here as soon as you can."

Sogue sent back a feeling of affirmation and turned to Raven.

"Raven, it's been a pleasure, old friend, but i'm afraid I must depart," and Sogue turned, sheathing his blades and sprinting toward the castle, knocking over unwary Shades as he went.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:14 pm
Helena took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Yes," she said, confidently, though her voice shook.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games