Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:56 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
*jumps up way above the mist and locates each opponent* ahhah! *pulls out a shuriken for punk,cherry, and polio and chucks it at them*
*sees a dark figure in the grey mist* ah a shurikin *dodges it and grabs it and throws it back at panda*
ahhh! eek thinks, no time to dodge *closes eyes and catches it inbetween his
palms* yes im not dead! xd *lands on the ground*
ohh so close...*runs towards panda on the ground* *jumps up in the air throw 5 kunai...trying to get his clothes get him stuck on the ground*
*rolls tryin to avoid as many as possible*
awww no way...*runs where panda was going to roll next,making him stop**then throws a really hard punch* did i get him...
*catches the punch and the sticks my right foot on her stomach flipping her over onto the ground*
ahh.....*flys....then lands preety foughly...the slids..then stops* ouch-chi-chi...*stands up then does hands seals...then a small amount of white smokes covers here then disapperes* when the white smoke cover she went under ground..*teehee i love jutsus *-underground-transport under panda..then shoots her arm above grabs panda foot making him go under with her then she went up* how does that feel ....your stuck now ^^
*tries to get out* useless...now what to do.
*bends down infront of panda* *smiles and makes a V sign* i got you now....*does hands seals and her hand started glowing green..and places her hand on her stomach..making it heal fast* ah that feels much better...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:56 pm
oh just for a warning. Sometimes my internet get's disconneceted so If I stop posting I might have ahd my internet disconnected  

MixedUp92

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:57 pm
(( oh ok.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:58 pm
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Blinks hearing Dameon behind her then in front of her blocking the shuriken and blinks then smiles, "eh...hey Dameon. That was a pretty good sparring you had with Wind there." she smiles again then blocks Punks Shuriken and turns bringing out a foot to kick punk hearing her behind her. "Heh.."
~poof~ Haha I did Bunshin no Jutsu RIght before I threw the shurikens
~i yell from above and kicks Kit~
"Hunh...." she looks up in surprise seeing it was just a bunshin and catches Punks kick just in time skidding backwards and ended up falling off the branch. "Yipe
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu

One shuriken is thrown
there is more to the technique
blocks the shuriken and does flip just landing on the ground and draws a few kunai tossing them at her.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:58 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
*jumps up way above the mist and locates each opponent* ahhah! *pulls out a shuriken for punk,cherry, and polio and chucks it at them*
*sees a dark figure in the grey mist* ah a shurikin *dodges it and grabs it and throws it back at panda*
ohh so close...*runs towards panda on the ground* *jumps up in the air throw 5 kunai...trying to get his clothes get him stuck on the ground*
awww no way...*runs where panda was going to roll next,making him stop**then throws a really hard punch* did i get him...
*catches the punch and the sticks my right foot on her stomach flipping her over onto the ground*
ahh.....*flys....then lands preety foughly...the slids..then stops* ouch-chi-chi...*stands up then does hands seals...then a small amount of white smokes covers here then disapperes* when the white smoke cover she went under ground..*teehee i love jutsus *-underground-transport under panda..then shoots her arm above grabs panda foot making him go under with her then she went up* how does that feel ....your stuck now ^^
*bends down infront of panda* *smiles and makes a V sign* i got you now....*does hands seals and her hand started glowing green..and places her hand on her stomach..making it heal fast* ah that feels much better...
*remembers that he has a needle in his mouth for emergency situations and then spits it at her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:59 pm
(( i feel ignored. crying )) dameon picks up his stuff and begins to leave the battlefield.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Punk525
oh just for a warning. Sometimes my internet get's disconneceted so If I stop posting I might have ahd my internet disconnected
((Okay))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:01 pm
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Blinks hearing Dameon behind her then in front of her blocking the shuriken and blinks then smiles, "eh...hey Dameon. That was a pretty good sparring you had with Wind there." she smiles again then blocks Punks Shuriken and turns bringing out a foot to kick punk hearing her behind her. "Heh.."
"Hunh...." she looks up in surprise seeing it was just a bunshin and catches Punks kick just in time skidding backwards and ended up falling off the branch. "Yipe
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu

One shuriken is thrown
blocks the shuriken and does flip just landing on the ground and draws a few kunai tossing them at her.
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu
("Shadow Shuriken Technique") This technique consists of throwing two shuriken, one normally and the other hiding in the first one's shadow. The target focuses on the first one and is often hit by the second.

hehe the second shuriken flies towards Kit  

MixedUp92

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:01 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
*remembers that he has a needle in his mouth for emergency situations and then spits it at her*
*screams* AH..*covers her head with her arm in an X way* EH...i hate needles*looks at it then takes it out* OUCH....I HATE NEEDLES..... *goes up to panda hitting him on the back of the head*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:02 pm
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu

One shuriken is thrown
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu
("Shadow Shuriken Technique") This technique consists of throwing two shuriken, one normally and the other hiding in the first one's shadow. The target focuses on the first one and is often hit by the second.

he throws a shuriken to block punks and continues walking away.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:04 pm
hellspawn~lucien
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu

One shuriken is thrown
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu

he throws a shuriken to block punks and continues walking away.
Why are you interfering?! This isn't your fight!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:05 pm
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
*screams* AH..*covers her head with her arm in an X way* EH...i hate needles*looks at it then takes it out* OUCH....I HATE NEEDLES..... *goes up to panda hitting him on the back of the head*
*does bunshun no jutsu making the whole bigger and then he got out*  

panda-shinobi

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:06 pm
he appears in her shadow and whispers in her ear." i will protect someone who is precious to me no matter what." he spin kicks the back of her leg and walks away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:07 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
panda-shinobi
*does bunshun no jutsu making the whole bigger and then he got out*
(( technically you can't do that cuz you are underground except your head. your hands are basically immobile.))  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:07 pm
"I prefer, they Kage Shurikun Bunshin No Jutsu"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games