Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:00 pm
Orochimaru laughed, and turned to Itachi. "Itachi?"
"Yes mi'lord?" "go get the.....girl....., chain her up next to the chair so I can use her as bait...." Itachi nodded and went down to the cell and unlockrd the chains from the ground, but still around her feet and hands, and picked up the hurt, unconcious......girl and brought her up to the main room and layed her on the ground and chained her to the chair, but just left her body there. He motioned for the ninja to open the doors to the room in in the doorway stood Gaara of the Sand. "well....well....if it isn't Gaara of the Sand......tell me........what do you wish for the most? the...DEATH.......... of all those who befriended you? or the......DEATH of this wench?" he then moved away to reveal a........tied up, unconcious Serene chained to the throne chair behind him. "It's your choice...........Gaara of the Desert..." He said with a sinsiter, evil laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:37 am
"Oh it's not aboutwhat I want it's what you want, lets just say all these people here are backup just incase thing get ugly, with that being said I have a deal for you, you give Serene back to me, and if you leave me and my friends and family alone forever my father will fund your little tests that you do" Said Gaara smirking
"Wait a minute Gaara what are you doing?" Said Kankuro
"Shut up!" Said Gaara

(Yes I'm sure I want to do this Shakaku)

(How, your stuck in there and everything else is out here)

(Whats that supposed to mean?)

(So thats what it does)
"SUMMONING JUSTSU!" Yelled Gaara out loud
"What the heck he doesn't have a summon" Said Temari and Kankuro
As the sand touched the symbol on Gaara's forehead the sand started to form a body that the two sand siblings knew all to well he summoned Shakaku
"Now Orochimaru is it?" Said Shakaku
"Ichibi-No-Shukaku why in gods green earth are you here" Said Everybody but Gaara and Orochimaru the latter who looked like he was about to faint
"I'm here because Gaara summoned me you bunch of idiots!" Said Shakaku
"Now back to the snake lover who is a slave to his own obession, Now either you do as Gaara asked ever so nicely and return both his and my love intrests to us and I won't personally rip off all of that fake skin and show the real you!" Said Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:03 am
the power around Serene's body began to pulse. The chains broke and she was lifted up from the ground, so she was only hovering a few feet up. like Gaara, Serene also has a seal, it was on the small of her back, the words tattoed there:Love and Serenity.

red and violet lights started to swirl around Serene and then suddenly there was a bright light. When the light vanished, Hukari stood there, cradling the unconcious Serene, scowling at Orochimaru with one of those death looks.

"Okay, Snake Lover, if you don't surrender now, you'll have 3 of the most fearsome beings kicking your a**." She then went over to Gaara and gave him Serene. "Gaara, take care of Serene, get her outta here, Shakaku and I will deal with this slimy snake." she then went over to Shakaku and took her position beside him. "Hello Shakaku. miss me?" she asked him smiling. "Now lets take care of this disgusting slimy snake scum."

Orochimaru looked at them in fear. "This isn't possible! how could you have your own forms!??!?!"

Hukari looked at Shakaku and then they both looked at Orochimaru and smirked. "Feel the wrath of the power of Love, dumbass."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:53 pm
"Ok I got Serene, Kakashi you take Serene back to the village with the rest of the ninja from your village and Baki take all the sand nin with you back to our village and pleas tell my father a bill of 90,000,000 ryu will be coming to him this afternoon" Said Gaara before the ninjas left then he turned around
"Shakaku I give you permission to use full force and full size" Said Gaara smirking
"HELL YEAH! Said Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:30 pm
Kakashi accepted the girl into his arms and lept away,going as fats as he could,back to the leaf village. she looked down at the girl and though. 'wow.....she's really been beaten..........there arecuts everywhere, not to mention scratches and bruises....I think I will take her to Tsunade-sama and have her heal this girl........she's too banged up and if I just let herbe, she could die.......' Kakashi sadly looked away, feeling a single tear. "I knew this girl from the moment she was born...she's lived too short a lifeto die now......" he mumbled as he finally reached Tsunade's place and let himself in.

"TSUNADE!" he called into the empty hallway. "THERES AN EMERGENCY! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE! ITS SERENE! AND SHES NEAR DEATH!"

Tsunade then rushed out and let her gaze fall upon the girl. "oh....my...god...what the HELL happened to her Kakashi?" She asked, her tone extremely concerned.

Kakashi looked at her grimly and only one word came out of his mouth. "Orochimaru."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:05 am
As A vein slowly apeared above Gaara's non existent eyebrows (does anybody even know why he doesn't have any eyebrows?)
as he said "NEAR DEATH? NEAR GOD DAMNED DEATH!" Gaara yelled know loud enough to be heard in Konoha and Suna as he turned red
"OROCHIMARU!! PREPARE TO BE OBLITERATED YOU YOU ANOYYING LITTLE SNAKISH FREAK!!!" Telled Gaara even louder  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:18 pm
((because lee shaved them off and made them his own? xd I have no idea.))

Serene started to sweat violently, and started to get a high fever. so...this is it..huh? this is what its like to die....... she thought in the deepest depths of her heart. but.......I don't want to leave him.........I can't...I need to survive...... she cried out in her heart desperatly. she felt horrible, she fought for her life as hard as she could, and was just about to give up when Hukari spoke up on the battle field. she looked at Gaara in a sad distant way, tears forming in her eyes. "Gaara.......she died......" she fell to the ground and started to sob. then she looked up at him and Shakaku. "there is one way to bring her back though...Shakaku.......Gaara......I have to sacrafice myself, and then Serene can live again.....I'm sorry Shakaku........just promise me one last thing......never, ever forget me......" then Hukari grabbed a kunai and killed herself, and Serene breathed in the breath of life once again. she woke up and moaned weakly. "what---what happened??" and then she remembered and tears started to form in her eyes.
Thankyou....Thank you Hukari......you let me be with him again..I will never forget you...... she thought sadly and started to sob.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:25 pm
"OH s**t, um Orochimaru run, run like your life depends on it and it does believe me" Said Gaara
"OROCHIMARU YOU ARE GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW" Yelled Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:31 pm
one of the leaf ninja went up to gaara and whispered to him. "Gaara-kun, you should go see Serene, I heard that she passed away.........at least thats the last I heard.......but I could be wrong...let us deal with this fight, okay? Shakaku, you should go too........don't worry, orochimaru is weak enough now that we can handle him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:40 pm
"Um Dude I would make sure you start getting the villagers ready for any evacuation procces you have and pray for you bloody lives" Said Gaara laughing
"I will kill you OROCHIMARU" Said Shakaku as he grew bigger and bigger and then grabbed Orochimaru and started sqeezing the life out of him
(Gotta get off mom is being troublesome and says I have to go outside life is troublesome)  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:06 pm
(poor you. *sarcasm* haha. just kidding. my mom did the same thing.)

The leaf ninja just stood there. "just go. she's more important than this slimy snake, AND YOU KNOW IT! don't worry! we will kill him. Serene meant alot to all of us, she was a great friend. we will all join forces and kill the scum that took her away from us! just please! take Shakaku with you, and GO SEE HER!" the leaf ninja had tears in his eyes and was prctically begging Gaara on Serene's behalf.

Serene slept soundly in her bed, but then she started to have nightmares. about Hukari, about Shakaku, about how the demons were once sealed inside her and Gaara. she rolled over many times shouting Gaara's name in her sleep. "GAARA! GAARA! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?! WHERE ARE YOU??!?!" she shouted, not realizing that she really WAS shouting. and then she cried, from the depths of her heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:20 pm
*5 seconds later*
"Right here you extremely lucky girl" Said Gaara laughing as he kissed Serene
"I'm here too" Said Shakaku in a corner pouting clutching something that looked slightly like a stuffed raccoon  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:23 pm
Serene opened her eyes slowly when she felt Gaara's kiss. "Gaara? Is-is that....you?" she opened her eyes to see the red-haired boy sitting in front of her, looking concerned, tears streaming down his face happily. "GAARA!!!!" she said, leaping into his arms and burying her head into his chest, sobbing. "I-I thought......I would never see you again......wait...why is SHakaku crying? Wheres Hukari?" then she remembered what Hukari did for her, sacrificing herself, to save Serene. Tears fell down her face again as she went over to Shakaku and hugged him. "Shakaku....I'm so sorry............." she sobbed, giving him a comforting hug.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:24 pm
"Hey Shakaku did you forget Hukari had a sister that was as hot as her" Said Gaara patting Shakaku on the back
"She does?Leed me to the hot chick" Said Shakaku Dancing slightly  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:02 pm
Serene just rolled her eyes at Shakaku. "of course.........right when another hot girl comes along, you chase after her...........nice, I wonder how Hukari would feel...."

I would kick Shakaku's a** Hukari's spirit replied.

"omg! Hukari???? you can still talk to me?"

just because I died doesn't mean I can't hear you, you blonde!

"hey! I resent that Hukari!!!!!" Serene shouted into nothingness. then she saw Gaara and Shakaku looking at her, confused. Serene laughed nervously. "uhmmmm...yeah...sorry about that..........I kinda can talk to spirits of friends or relatives that have passed away........"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games