Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:38 pm
My name is Tabitha....Tabby for short........ummm.... sweatdrop I'm a fan of several things..Anime, Manga, Reading...yes..I'm a bookworm... 4laugh Singing....I'm a soprano in my school's biggest choir, singing is my passion, and I love music..can't survive without it....>.< I love to Write as well...I love literate roleplays....^w^

Umm..I've read entire Twilight series...of what's out so far.....>w<
*pauses* *squeals* I'm a total Edward Cullen fan and adore Edward and Bella's relationship...they're banter simply kills me and makes me smile.
And actually...I'm rereading Twilight for a second time...>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:56 am
uh..Ello. My name is Sydney. I am an avid reader. I read Twilight a lot through out the year. I got twilight at a school book fair and I read it then loved it. Emment is my fave. charater. I love music. MCR, Boys like Girls, underOath, The Medic Droid, CASCADA, D.H.T, Flyleaf, Freezepop. THeres a lot more. I lika all kinds of music except rap. I love to text. I liek to rp. BUt yeah...I think thats it. I like play-doh too...  

TH3xSC3N3xGURL

EvilStarBurst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:34 am
Hello Everyone, My name is Sara, I am a new twilight fan I just read 1 and 2 about 2 weeks ago, I ordered 3 so I shall be reading that one soon. =)
I always loved vampire stuff and romance so dark romance in my thing.
I like DDR, video games, anime, music( techno/dance), all kinds of stuff really.

My birthday is FEB 18th so I will be 18 years old very soon =). I live in california ;> and I hoe to make new friends here that like the same stuff as I do cause I dont have many friends on gaia that talk to me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:21 pm
Hello There!... blaugh Um first off. My avi's name is Xx-LilAngel-xX but my real name or I should say names (Sarah Michelle). But i prefer Michelle or Shelly(nickname). I'm in 8th grade right now hoping to be accepted to my school choice but life isn't always that easy. Just turned 14 so I'm pretty happy to know I got more privileges than last year...hehe twisted

I initially read mangas and watched a LOT of anime..(yes I am a freak for these wonderful things and so darn proud of it.) wink Some that I've read/watched include Para Kiss, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal panic(fumoffu too), Full Moon, Inuyasha, D-Gray Man, all yuu watase's works, and more but it's all in my profile. 3nodding

I kinda laid off novels for about half a year....so when my friend introduced me the book , Twilight, I wasn't really interested until I read that part " Edward was a vampire." I knew that the book was going to be one of my favorites. I enjoy to read anything paranormal and supernatural: such as vampires, werewolves, faeries, spiritual, and magic. I guess I read all three books in about 5 days. I got into a little trouble. Too absorbed in the book to finish homework and such but who could put the book down? So after reading them I absolutely started obsessing over them. xp I changed almost everything to something relating to vampires...Pretty weird huh? Oh well my problem. I guess that's how i started reading novels again...I read more vampires books from another favorite author (lynsay sands) <--awesome vampire romance novels but pretty interesting in how she depicts her vampires.

I also enjoy most genres of music but mainly rock, metal, pop, some hip and, techno. Some including Linkin Park, all american rejects, ATC, Asain Kung-Fu Generation, Barlow Girls, Skillet, Sum 41, cascada, and more...

I know my intro was pretty lame but i wanna say thnx for reading something as long as this. sweatdrop  

Xx-LilAngel-xX

Seducing Vampires

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:45 pm
sup?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:23 pm
Hello all! My name's...well, you can call me Kai-chan. I'm a junior in high school, a soprano, and the president of the Japanese club.

Most of my time is spent either on the internet, listening to music, or reading manga/watching anime. And, of course, reading books.

Favorite bands: Project 86, Buck-Tick, Skillet, Anberlin
Favorite anime: Trinity Blood, Bleach, Blood+, Death Note
Favorite manga: Chibi Vampire, The Wallflower, Absolute Boyfriend.

There's a ton more, but that would take too long. So, anyway...

My friend Bob (who is a girl) works at the public library here in town. Ergo, she knows about a lot of awesome books. One day, she was reading Twilight during English, and she recommended that I read it myself. The quote on the back intrigued me, so I knew I had to. The first book I read in about a day and a half. I'm currently in the middle of the third one (and I need to finish it by Friday sweatdrop ).

I also love musicals, opera, and Tim Burton movies. (Sweeney Todd is the best.)

heart And that's all of that! ninja  

Kaizoku-sensei

ysterath

Fashionable Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:55 pm
'ello all. My name is Ysterath but I answer to Terath, Ys, or Rina as well. I finally was able to get my own copy of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse for Christmas last year and was hooked as soon as we meet Edward in the book.

I LOVE (note the capitals) vampire literature. I have read Dracula, Anne Rice's novels, Amelia Atwater-Rhodes books and many more. I also love anime and manga. Some of my favorites are Hellsing, Trinity Blood, Full Metal Alchemist, D.N.Angel, Death Note, Bleach, and Claymore. For TV Shows I watch Doctor Who, Torchwood, Moonlight, Blood Ties, and Heroes.

I am currently a freshman in College and have visited the countries of England, Costa Rica and Canada. My summers are spent part of the time in Seattle and I live in Upstate New York.

Although I love the characters of the Twilight universe dearly I rather wish they would drive more European cars. (muscle cars are not my thing) And since Edward is so obviously taken I feel free to be a fangirl of Aro.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 pm
Hai! My name is Dante. I L-O-V-E to make graphics and own a graphics guild here on gaia called "The Graphic Makers". I also love books, whether is manga or not. I always love to expand my mind and see other worlds that people have made up. =)  

Dante Demoness

sanitylovesme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:24 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie no im not the writer.Im 14yrs old im in the 8th grade. I like anime, manga, and very few books. I first started reading Twilight like a month ago... its taking me so long cause i wanna saver every moment oh and i reread the kawaii parts which are basically all the parts Edward is in. I love music.I actually wanna be a singer sooner or later, but i dont know about that.... im a flute player and i cant live without music of some kind. whee

(For those of u that dont know what Kawaii is: its basically really cute scenes that u cant really explain....or at least i can't. lol)

Twilight is awesome!!! heart heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:46 am
Hi! My name is Blazin_Slayer.

Um...I started reading Twilight last year somewhere between October-November...

My friend introduced me to twilight when she was talking about it with her friends... So I guess you could say it's peer pressure...in a good way!

Once I read it and finished I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!! whee

I read it over like 3 times... all three books that is....

TWILIGHT RULES!!!!!! heart heart heart  

diverse silence

xRainbow_Penguinx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Hi People!! I am xRainbow_Penguinx but feel free to call me Gordy or Corbin. (It's a long story about both of those nicknames.) I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! When I finished reading Twilight and I got a paper cut from the book, I sucked my blood. It was cool. So, yeah, I love these books!! I am on New Moon right now and I'm at the part where Alice and Bella are taking a plane to see Edward. And, I THINK EDWARD CULLEN AND JACOB BLACK ARE THE HOTTEST PEOPLE!!! (even though they are fictional.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:18 pm
I should smack myself for not finding this guild until now. Oh my god, this is like heaven (kind of). *hugs my books of Twilight and Eclipse*

Oops, never introduced myself. I am greenrider_calidar, formerly known as whiteraven93. Hm. Might change my name back to that sometime soon. Maybe, maybe not. *shrug* Anyway, you may call me calidar, raven, or Ink (which is my wierdest nickname in real life). It's a long story, but I won't get into that. sweatdrop I am almost fifteen years old, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from how I talk, act, and look. I recently got my ears pierced for third time, but I only have one piercing on each ear. So if they close up again, I might become very angry and explode into a werewolf on all you people. xd

I read Twilight about a year and a half ago with my best friend in the whole world (her name is Nataani_Kade but she is currently unable to get online, due to insane parents). After that, we devoured New Moon as soon as it came out in the library. When Eclipse first got published, I couldn't get a hold of it at a library (I would've had to wait for about four months) so I bought it. Then, a few weeks ago, I bought Twilight and read it in three days, just because it is that good. Of course, now I'll have to save my money so I can buy New Moon and gobble that down as well. I can't wait for the next book, oh my god! *faint*

My other interests include anime, manga, books, vampires, werewolves, drawing, reading, writing, music (clasical, classical piano, orchestral, modern, pop, sometimes rock, and jazz), and (randomly) people with wings (read Maximum Ride and you'll understand). That's kind of all I can think of about myself right now. I've probably left a lot of stuff out, but you'll figure it all out later on. Read my profile, go through my guilds, send me a message. You know, all that jazz.

So that's me.

. . . *steals Jasper from Alice*. . . ninja  

Cherished Strawberries

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

LiciousEmber

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:01 pm
My name's Ember(online) and I began reading when my friend joined a Twilight mini-book club. I was like "Dude, what the heck is Twilight?" and she goes "It's a love story between a vampire and a human". That's when I got hooked. I'm a sucker for love stories between mythical creatures and humans. I'm ABOUT finished with New Moon and I'm ready to start Eclipse!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:13 pm
Well I'm silver nymph, but people in Gaia just call me silver. I started reading the series this year. I finished Twilight in 3 days, and New Moon in 2, so yeah, you could say I was hooked. Right now I'm waiting for Eclipse to arrive in the mail.
Okay, I've read it now. It was awesome.
So, my interests include: reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, going to the movies, singing, chatting, working with Photoshop (I'm coloring an illustration of Edward and Bella right now 4laugh ) and well, lots of things. I am bilingual (English and Spanish), would love to go to Italy (and learn Italian, of course), am going to College soon, and I'm desperately waiting for Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun, as I'm sure you all are. And that's about it.  

silver nymph

The Lady Narcissa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:03 pm
Hello, I'm sigynsxdespair, called Sigyn, Despair, SxD (by a very amusing friend who invited me to Gaia in the first place), all sorts of other strange things, and sometimes Bella (but I'm sure there are quite a few people like that...I'm just the Bella for my school).

I'm a senior in high school and incredibly glad to be escaping that place, but a bit terrified of moving on (and getting older. Eew.). If I don't happen to trip on a particular day, then I get the wonderful tradeoff of being trampled repeatedly in the dank hallways of that foul school. lol I love drawing, watercolors, poetry, books (read Wuthering Heights; it's incredible!), music, and antiques. My favorite bands are Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Evanescence, HIM, AFI, Nightwish, I Am Ghost, and Emilie Autumn (okay, so she's a person with a band, but she still counts!), but not in that order.

I bought Twilight a few days after Christmas last year. I read the entire thing that night, and chapter one of New Moon in the back the next morning, ate breakfast, and drove to Wal-mart to buy New Moon and Eclipse immediately after. I read those in one day each. Can we say "addicted?" heart I recently finished reading them all again.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games